Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I agree a much better promo and this time it was definitely Grissom who said "Oh my god". I swear the first time it was Nick!

Anyway, finally more from the team and Greg.

2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

But McKeen who makes the 'Officers Down call" is first on the scene...the promo shows what appears to be McKeen running towards someone who draws their gun and starts running...I'm confused and in one shot it looks like Nick might get shot or something...black vest and white shirt right after they show him with the flashlight the looks like glass exploding...anybody else see this...freeze frame it through and see what you think.

3. Nicksfriend

Okay three scenes with Nick and a black vest (not his CSI vest but a bullet proof vest)...one running across the road with Brass(the scene he described at Monte Carlo), the second with what looks like an embankment behind him and a third with what looks like glass shattering and hitting his vest....now look at the ICU shot...Grissom nods right before the scene, a monitor above his head, two individuals, one standing and one sitting, and someone coming through the door...look at the hair of the person in the bed, looks a lot like Nick's hair...and it would be a good excuse why he can not make it to the funeral...assists the denial episode later...it's time to endear Nick to the audience...he is an angst actor, Grissom would only back off the investigation if he felt that more of his team could be in danger....

At least this is what I hope will happen.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Much better promo. However, I still don't see a hospital scene. I looked closely, nope didn't see it. *has to go back and look again*. Saw no funeral procession either.

Now what I did notice, and this doesn't make me happy, is that I do think that Grissom is the one to find Warrick. Why you ask? Because in the scene when Nick says "I feel sorry for whoever did this", Nick is wearing the same shirt he did in the Season 8 finale (which he would be), BUT there is NO blood on it. :scream: I swear, if he isn't the one to find Warrick, he better be the one to figure out that it was McKeen. Alas, I digress, because this is going to be all about Grissom. Though I'm hoping it's about Warrick and the whole team!

Seriously, is it October yet?

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I posted a cap on the Spoiler Pics Thread of the very brief hospital clip. It looks like 3 people in the room, and looks like Nick coming in the door.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

God, I hope Nicky doesn't get physically injured again and end up in the hospital. Poor guy's been through enough. Same goes for Greg.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  7. Nicksfriend

But the scene on the road with Brass and Nick (looks like Nick) they are dressed in dress shirts and black pants, could be they were on their way to a funeral when they got a tip....never made it there. We have seen what looks like funeral caps on the picture page. Gregg and Catherine with what seems like the eulogy being given at the first of the promo by Grissom...just makes sense but when have I ever thought anything makes sense with tptb.....never!

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know, I'm wondering if the voice over with Grissom at the beginning of the promo is part of the eulogy?

9. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

That makes sense, myfuturecsi. I wondered as I was watching the new promo what the voice over was all about. Good thinking.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Totally agree there Love_fan that promo is good. Hm, so many leads... so many avenues. More Greg? LOL YAY!

It probably was Nick and the CBS are messing with our emotions.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I posted a couple of promo caps in the picture thread and would appreciate thoughts on what you guys think is happening in them. One is a scene in the alley and the other someone with a gun on someone else.

Oh, for better quality!! :lol:

And I still think it's Nick saying "Oh my God". :)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I posted this in the pic thread too about the gun pic:I think its Pritchard not Nick, his arms are not as muscular as Nick's. Since this is a season promo the scene could be from a later ep when McKean kills Pritchard.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm thinking you could be right myfuturecsi. At first, I thought it was the little monologue Grissom says at the beginning of the season 7 episode "Toe Tags," but it's not. Having Grissom say this in Warrick's eulogy is the only way that speech makes sense to me because he says it in such a professional and clear voice that it sounds important and not just normal conversation.

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i thought it was from Toe Tags too. i had to go and check on youtube. it's oddly familiar though :confused:

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, you're probably right JorjaFoxFan. It just a different sound to it. Almost like Grissom speaking into a microphone, bu it could have been the quality of the video.

Just wondering? I don't know if that is the kind of eulogy anyone would give at a funeral anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.