Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually I have heard of stories of people who have been shot in the head and have not died. They suffer brain damage of some sort, naturally, but there is a possibility of living, depending on range of the shot and the caliber of the gun used.

IN regards to McKeen, he was basically standing and just aiming the gun in the car when he shot Warrick, so he did not have a perfect aim of the head.

2. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Could be that he wanted it to look random, like an attempted carjacking or something.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Because he's too beautiful to die!!!!

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

this is already known, but it says that one of the guest stars in For Warrick is Meta Golding as Tina Brewster, i don't think we ever knew her last name but would that be Warrick's ex-wife?

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

According to our own sources here a ways back it said~

The character [Warrick] will return to the show SEVERAL times next season:wtf: and Carol Meldelsohn, has also stated this, maybe we're all in for a blockbuster surprise, I hope so, how fantastic to see him return and stay!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/020508_01.shtml

6. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

wow. i completely forgot about that. :eek: It does make me wonder....
    but honestly, i think this the end for him. Remember that they said this episode would be the last time the original cast was together.:( It's sad but i think that this is the end of Gary's character.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CM also said more recently though that this would be the last time we would see all of our original cast together. With Jorja back for 2 more episodes after "For Warrick" and Grissom on through episode ten, it makes it kind of clear that Warrick won't be back.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

vegaslights the the link please where CM stated that, I think we'd all like to read it, and Jorja will be back for at least 4-6 eps. according to all the *spoiler* news I've read! YIPEE:thumbsup:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

There you go, although she does say "may".

Still. :rolleyes:

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

vegaslights, I read that too. In fact I'm sure it's been posted in the spoiler thread, if not this one, then the old one.

That article was from the Chicago Sun-Times and that was back in May and it said that him appearing several times next season, was NOT confirmed.

Now Shankar has said that Warrick wasn't done, whatever that means? A plot twist, but I don't think Warrick will appear in several episodes, unless it's in flashbacks or he's in the witness protection program.

Hey, maybe Grissom or Nick hides Warrick in their houses?

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm suddenly having a Weekend at Bernie's moment with that image. :eek:

Maybe Nick and Grissom suspect all along its the under sheriff.

Maybe Grissom and Nick take Warrick's dead body and prop it up all over the lab to fool the undersheriff into thinking he's still alive. That way McKeen goes nuts and confesses.

One minute, Warrick is in Grissom's office with shades on, and a file propped in his hand.

Another minute, Nick has Warrick in the break room (still with shades on) watching TV. The body starts to slide down as the undersheriff walks by and Nick props it back up and smiles innocently at McKeen.

Anyways, maybe that's why Sara's back to try and join in on the charade.

And maybe that's what CM meant when she said Warrick will be back, but in flash backs. Gary Dourdan signed on to be dead body propped over the lab to the trap the under sheriff.

Just my thoughts..:devil:

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

All I can say is that I love the idea. It's way too funny for CSI though ... and I don't know how people would react to the idea.

Hilarious nonetheless. :guffaw:

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think the lack of spoilers is making people crazy...:lol::lol::lol:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm pretty certain that Warrick's dead by the end of the first episode. 1) Why would Sara come back if he wasn't? The promo seems to make it pretty clear that she's back because of something back happening. (The sad "I caught the first flight out") 2) I read a spoiler (not certain where, but I know it was relatively reliable) that has Warrick dying in Grissom's arms. 3) Promo pics. Promo pics. 4) Nick's "Let's do this for him". It definitely sounded like an "in honor of him".

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You think!:devil::lol::wtf::guffaw: Warrick Brown in season nine-:cool::cool::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.