Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *plays We are the Champions blasting through the speakers*

*sniff* I'd like to thank my dog, who always believed in me!!

Ok, a little over dramatic, but I'm happy. :) Here ya go.

X: You've gotten everybody's attention, friend. What's your name?

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *plays We are the Champions blasting through the speakers*

*sniff* I'd like to thank my dog, who always believed in me!!

Ok, a little over dramatic, but I'm happy. :) Here ya go.

X: You've gotten everybody's attention, friend. What's your name?
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Glad to see you got one, Hollyyo.
:p:confused::p:confused:
No cheating for me this time; it's truly just a guess.
Is it Horatio in "Death Eminent"?

Wha...how did you do that? I was like, surely! This one will take a while! I guess not. My moment in the sun is over. :( lol

But yeah, it's right. Your turn!

Wha...how did you do that? I was like, surely! This one will take a while! I guess not. My moment in the sun is over. :( lol

But yeah, it's right. Your turn!
;):lol:;)
I saw it recently and remember Horatio saying that to one of the homeowners who was going to shoot the developer. Like I said, some come very easily, some I remember but can't place either character or episode, and some don't even sound familiar. Many of the posters have all the dvd's and watch them over and over. I don't have them, so have to rely on memory. Sometimes that's a good thing; sometimes, not so much.

This should be another easy one.
:eek::p:p
X: "Tell me again where you misplaced your wife".

X: "Tell me again where you misplaced your wife".

That would be the adorable Frank Tripp in One Night Stand. :lol:

(I knew the last one too, but you're just too quick, Inthewind!)

Leni
:p;)
I love that line, as many of Frank's. Has anyone ever done a compilation of Tripp one-liners? They're usually better than Horatio's.
:lol::lol:
Anyway, marymagdalen, you are correct and you are up!

Yay me!:thumbsup:

C.H.E.A.R. - do you want to take this one, as I nicked your last turn? I'll give it a few hours and if you don't, I will. (Does that make sense? Man, it's late!:wtf:)

Leni

I love that line, as many of Frank's. Has anyone ever done a compilation of Tripp one-liners? They're usually better than Horatio's.

Oh yeah, he comes out with some real crackers! :guffaw:

Anyway, no sign of C.H.E.A.R. so here goes:

X: It just doesn't make sense
Y: None of this does

:)
Leni

I'm gonna say Ryan and Calleigh in Cop Killer. I've guessed this on a previous one, but whatever. It fits.

OK. Next time I see you, Inthewind, I'm gonna tie you up and put you in a box for a while just to give everybody else a chance! :devil: You is just too damn good!

Which is a roundabout way of saying "You're right"! :thumbsup:Over to you.

Leni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back