Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:lol: Your whole post made me laugh. I agree with you, please someone get rid of those suits (and the ties), we need casual Ryan again! xD

And I happen to love Justin Timberlake. :guffaw:

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Arg I know. I almost want to strangle the wardrobe director. He doesn't need the suits and ties every single week. T-shirts, and dress shirts without the ties and jackets, maybe the sleeves rolled up like Eric... that's FINE with us.

More skin anyway. :lol: I miss the early season three days. *sigh*

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

There was one episode I think where he wore a button down shirt with no jacket. At first I was like, WOAH! How different!

The wardrobe director thinks that Miami, Florida is cold. I live near Florida (still miles away from a place like Miami) and it's unbearably hot here. Well, I'm not originally from here, but anyway, the wardrobe person must think that womens' chests are immune to the cold.

Anyway, let's cry until we get the t-shirts back.

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

What episode was that? I only remember one episode and it was Felony Flight (Mac Taylor was in it) but it was only for the scene where they were taking out the coffin. The whole rest of the time he had a jacket on... I did enjoy those few minutes though. :shifty:

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ Ha, that was it. I could only think of that one scene in a graveyard where they were pulling out the coffin.

6. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Oh my god yes! More t-shirts all the way:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I know for a FACT that Miami is hot. I'm in Fort Lauderdale right now it is hot and humid and I only go outside in the night or if we're going to the mall in the day. Lol! The clothes that the cast wears adds to their sexiness though. Especially Jon!

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, it is hot. And yet we see Horatio in BLACK SUITS. Can't get much worse than that. And they absolutely never wear t-shirts anymore. Remember when Speed was around- he wore t-shirts all the time. And Ryan used to as well.

But they film here in LA and it's not that bad so there's their excuse. :lol: At least we don't have the humidity.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hopefully next season we get a better wardrobe. I want to see: 1) The purple tshirt 2) that white jacket ( i like that, its smart but casual) 3) another tshirt 4) a sweater vest (but not lime green!) 5) another tshirt
    ........ He can have a couple of episodes with a shirt and tie. And I wouldn't object to a shirtless scene, if they felt they had to do that....

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^I think working in a shirtless scene would be very plausible!

I don't know why he's said he hates the sweater vests......he looks really hot in them!

I'm beginning to hate that stinking so on and so forth website. It keeps saying coming soon, but we're long past soon in my opinion. Argh.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I agree, he does look hot in sweater vests. I think I like them because he looks more innocent in them, and they remind me of shootout!
    There could be plenty of scenes that required no shirt! And as I said, I wouldn't complain about it, if it was necessary to a scene, or not.:lol:

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I like the sweatervests too, but I think I liked them more in season 3, like in Shootout, when he was skinnier. :p I wouldn't complain about shirtless scenes either, just to throw that out there. :shifty:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL sometimes when I'm watching, I'm like, ok, NOW would be a good time to just....take the shirt off. yes. It would totally fit while waiting for DNA results or interrogating a suspect.:lol:

"Boy, it's hot in Miami, let me just....take my shirt off!" WAPA!!!

14. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

omg yes. i mean just to see some skin and i'll be happy as a lark in a tree.:guffaw:

15. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

I just watched "One night stand" and loved it. Ryan had a lot of screen time, first off, but also, he had a sports-type jacket on and a t-shirt and jeans. So different than his dress shirts and formal jackets that he wears now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.