Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello..I'm new here.. i like Gary's neck very much.:lol: holding his hand? i'll never get the chance. i wish i could hold his hand too but when i finished my study he would be 60+.:) Gary is indeed a sexy and handsome guy.:guffaw:I don't know about his real life but i guess that he is a nice guy with nice personality and attitude and willing to help.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome to the thread, Asprine! We're always happy to welcome a new Gary Fan! And of course, I'm loving your ani!! :thumbsup:

Those pics of Gary in his casual golf get-up are awesome! The neck...:drool: And I love the pic of he and his wife. You have to love a guy who still holds his wife's hand so lovingly in public, after what, 25+ years? :)

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread, Asprine! I love your ani! If you like Mac in Action (or any other way) please feel free to come join us over on the Mac thread where we post pics of Mac, drool, talk about Mac, drool, post more pics, drool more...;)

Sam, those pics are gorgeous. Gary is one of the very few men in the world who looks sexy in golf gear! Awww, and that pic of him and his wife is adorable, it's so sweet he still holds her hand! Here are some more pics of them from Yahoo!Movies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thanks for the welcome. I really like that picture. His neck makes me jump around my house:drool:. Sadly T_T! Yes he is very sexy in whatever he wear. Gary is very very sexy and cool!!! especially when he play bass guitar. :guffaw:Thats a really nice picture. i love it especially with his wife!!!

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Those pics are cute, they make a lovely couple.

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, they are sweet. I think it's so great that there are couples like them in Hollywood who are still together after 25 years and have a family, when there are so many stars in the film/music world who have broken marriages, affairs, get their kids taken away (Britney!) etc.

I love how she is holding onto him in every pic, I would be too if I was his wife, especially if I went on certain chat boards and read certain threads!:lol:

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes, Some couple would have a bad marriage but both of them.. Oh.. its just nice to see them.. Whats most important between couples is need to talk everything out instead of hiding them.

8. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

I was reading on the IMDB website, about Gary and I clicked on Moira and it said in her bio that she was born to the well-respected Harris family. Is her family famous or something?? does anyone know???

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Welcome Asprine to this threand from me also!:) It's great to get new Gary fans here! :thumbsup: Remember prepare yourself with a lot of buckets cause you might need them when pics are getting too "droolable" so you won't mess your computer screen! ;)

"Okey enough for jokes...!" :guffaw:

Hmm...I really dunno things about Gary's wife a lot...only that she's a year older than him and she's been acting "A man and mice" film...yep same film where GAry was! I think it cute somehow! ;) Anyway she was the red dress woman in the begining. I didn't know it until today when I found it and I've watched the film at least 5 times before!:rolleyes:
    Sorry that I can't help from your question more Free2BME. :(

One very cute pic from Gary and Moira.
    [​IMG]
    "They're a perfect couple!" :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, cute pic, Sam. They are so sweet together!

11. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Awww. Thanks for those bumblebee! That first pic is one of my faves. So sexy with the stubble, isn't he?

*sighs*

When will NY's S5 start?

(Good thing XF has resurfaced to occupy my spare time and oh, David! Tsk, tsk :wtf: )

13. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

I wish there was a better word than sexy...I think maybe flawless would cover it ahaha.
    I love a man with scruff.

And hey guys, are you into making icons?
    Just thought you should know there has been a new Gary Icon Challenge Community opened up on Livejournal.

Liked as follows;
    http://sinise-stills.livejournal.com/

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the gorgeous Gary pics, bumblebee. I have been Gary-less for 4 days (I went on holiday) and so it's really nice to come back to such yummy pics! The stubble ones are my favourites. :drool::drool::drool:

15. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

ANYTHING from "Imposter"....:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.