Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I also thought Gris from the beginning. I'm not sure how it could be mistaken for Nick, but that's just me.

Episode 5 sounds good!

2. Gravity

Gravity Witness

You know what I think? I do think it is Nick who says "Oh My God" but when watching the preview we don't know when he says it. It could be he sees Grissom holding Warrick and Nick runs towards them, it could be Nick finding out Warrick has been shot, it could be Nick finding out Warrick has died...it could be all different scenes...so we just have to be patient...patience is the key word my friends :D

And there is still a part of me who still is not sure if Warrick will actually die or not.....

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

They have been trying to play with us concerning Warrick. However if anyone has seen the season 8 DVD cover (merchandise section) it says this on the back: One beloved character departs - Another dies. Sounds like they are confirming Warrick's death.

4. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

when they say "another dies" maybe they are talking about Sofia. lol. We never did find out what happened there. It should be "one beloved character departs... another dies.. another disappears:lol:

5. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I know she left the first time because she was pregnant...then all of sudden she disappeared again, no mention of why?????

Why aren't we getting anymore spoilers...I'm bored! I want a picture or a crumb...I like crumbs!

6. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

*is confused*

but i thought Laurence Fishburne doesn't come until Grissom leaves? WP isn't going to leave without Grissom having helped solved Warricks murder, is he?

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think both, Grissom and Fishburne's still unnamed character (isn't there a spoiler what his name will be?) will be together in two episodes (I guess). So of course there's the possibility that LF's character might help Grissom in uncovering the evil under sheriff's secret.

9. Nicksfriend

From the spoilers I've read he shows up in episode nine...has a big part in finding Warrick's killer. I believe this will endear him to the rest of the team.

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

oookaay. thanks for the clarification :bolian:
    on another note, i just watched the promo again and now i am completely convinced it's Grissom saying 'oh my god' because if you listen to him just before the text over comes on he says something to the effect of 'stay with me, Warrick' and it's the same pitch and it just sounds the same

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

When I first read this spoiler it irked me a little bit, but then I realized Nicksfriend is probably right. Its a way to get him in the good graces of the team. But I also think it it a way to make the viewers accept him as well because he helped discover who killed Warrick.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Ah, okay. I guess we'll just have to wait and see ... and October 9th cannot come fast enough.

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I agree. I am so ready for October!

14. Nicksfriend

Good point...they need to reel in the audience who have been so loyal to Peterson...he gave a lot to the show and it will be hard to lose him as a regular...but if we have another man who shows strength of character and the scientific savvy to solve cases and be realistic on screen then they could possibly succeed in pulling this off...the switch...Do I think it will take right off...Probably not...people aren't ready for changes, it takes a little getting use to and believe me....GSR is a fairly solid thing to mess with.

15. butterontoast

butterontoast Civilian

I was wondering if there is any Spoilers about the new character Riley Adams other than character descriptions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.