Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Remeber the origonal spoiler I posted from TV.com which said; 'The ninth season begins with Nick finding Warrick Brown slumped over in his car after hearing the gunshots'?

Well it has now changed to say this "The ninth season begins with the discovery of CSI Warrick Brown slumped over in his car.'

I am no longer caring who finds him, to me it will still be exciting to watch.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I am still 100% sure it's Nick too. It's a totally different pitch and everything from Grissom.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I agree. It's Nick. I mean that wasn't an official transcript from CBS. Though the transcript is well done. But the person doing it, it may have sounded like Grissom to them. That's who I thought it was at first, but the more I listened to it, I'm convinced it's Nick.

So I thought about the who finds Nick thing. If it is Grissom that finds Warrick, then Nick better be the one who figures out who shot Warrick. If that happens, I can live with Grissom finding him. Now I said I could live with it, not that I'd be happy with it.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The dialogue on our files says "Grissom, says "Oh my god" I thought and was 99% sure it was Nick but I'm just going by the script on here~as all *spoiler* news, everything is subject to change:shifty:

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yes and since it's not an "official transcript from CBS" it's the transcriber's opinion that it's Grissom and I still say it's Nick! Which means IMO it's Nick, in the transcriber's opinion it's Grissom.

I'm just pointing out that what is in the transcript may not be correct and then giving my opinion.

Hopefully, they'll show it in the episode and we'll find out. Besides it could be Hodges, Super Dave, Archie for all we know! :guffaw:

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm going to said that it's Nick's voice that said, "Oh, my god." in an emoitional voice. There is no way that Grissom's voice, he don't have emoitional voice. We will have to wait and see in Oct. 9.

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i think it sounds about 96% like nick...i think the pitch is off a tiny bit though, but there's definately a Texan accent there. but it could be Grissom, because that was my original thought then i thought about nick, so i'm about 50/50 right now.

c'mon, give Grissom some credit! he does have a pretty emotional voice, but we've never seen him go through anything this emotionally traumatic so he could just be really scared and sad and worried, and make his voice sound a little different without a face to match it too :confused:
    gah October is too far away! we still have something like 41 days! but that's probably for the best, cause i have alot to do and when CSI is on, i tend not to do it...:rolleyes:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm still leaning towards Grissom even though I would have rather thought it better that Nick found Warrick.

I'm still leaning on the alley cat or the Smoking Guy from the X-Files.

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it Grissom!

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This is exactly right, Speedy, and I confirmed it with Faylinn who is the one who transcribed it and said that it sounded like Grissom but that it was not official.

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I'm certain the Smoking Man died in the X-Files, so you may have to go with the alley cat theory.

*runs away before she gets Mod-slapped for going OT*

*for the record, also thinks it's Nick*

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Just saw the preview again and I think it is Grissom.

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

When I first heard it I thought it was definitely Nick, but now I'm not too sure. I'd rather it be Nick, but ... well ... it's starting to sound like Grissom. The "God" sounds like Nick though.

Hmmm. Guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

Just a question--did someone say (a while back) that those promo pictures weren't even in the episode or am I just imagining things?

14. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

I never thought it was Nick--always Grissom.

My vote is that Nick finds Warrick and pulls him out of the car onto the pavement.
    Then, Grissom runs down the alley to find him and holds him shouting "Stay with me Warrick". Oh my God!"

IMHO

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Somebody did say that, but I'm not sure if it was fact, speculation, or otherwise. And as fas as the whole "Oh my God" situation, whoever stated that multiple people could have recorded that, it's definitely possible. I mean it's totally possible that they had each of the actors record the line and than play them randomly to tease us. And can anybody give more information about the whole Lindsey/Catherine spoilers? I'm so confused.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.