Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww thanks Hun, you're sweet. *Hugs* Oh gosh well, I'd love to see office sex, go ahead and slap on the R rating, we wouldn't mind if we got to see that from our fave couple... :guffaw: Well we can keep hoping... :lol: I'm not sure what the writers would think... Well they should take note of our hints... :lol:

Oh, I'm sorry, I got my wires a little crossed and thought you were talking about Don's sister... Hmm, a friend of his sister's is definitely a possibility... Guess we'll just have to wait and see... Hurry up Sept 24th...

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

BOOM! As Danny would say! I also went on the net and this Claire was a character in six feet under with a "mixed up" lifestyle and younger than Mac. I never thought her to be a Love interest for Mac I am still sticking with my theory, Macs love interest is Stella! And of course Stellas is Mac. I was just wondering who he was talking about. Do you think Danny may be getting involved with such, or Adam? Remember Adams heart was broken by a Suicide girl!!! Yuck! Yuck!

But now I NEED YOUR Help Guys! I enjoyed the picture posted of Stell and Mac here from 3:1 so I took a DEEP breath and put in the DVD and watched the eppie with a hurling bucket close to my side. I had forgotten so much of it and actully things were going kind of good, since SHE was not in the show much and there was alot of Mac and Stella almost seemed like the beginning did not happen. Well I forgot the ending when she put HER DNA on Macs mouth eeewww! But just getting this off my chest makes me feel better Thanks for being there guys! I did find somthing odd though, she must have been new to the crime lab because Stella mentioned that SHE was teaching at Columbia university,so SHE must have recently came back from a previous position because they seemed to know HER yet SHE must not have been there for a while, (also down the road in RAISING SHANE she mentioned working with Sheldon for a couple of years.) Funny how the eppie 3:1 they talked about jealous girlfriends possible motive for the killing of the vic. And another thing if they were at Macs house since he "cooked a mean hamburger" what was SHE doing in a silky shiney blue whore outfit in MACS BED?!! Does SHE just carry that "get up" around with her in her purse? But if he cooked at HER house that explains it, and also explains why the T.V. was on BECAUSE "SHE" was a BORE in the BED!! I vote they were at "Her" house because NO woman is allowed at MACS but STELLA!! SHE sure did not waste any time I will tell you that! I think Mac was dillusional because he would never hop in the hay with someone he did not know that well, pushy old broad, She must have slipped something in his drink!!! YES I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW! Thanks for listening!!!

By the way how about "Dont give up on me" for a tittle thread

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:*

That's probably how they met for the first time... I can totally imagine Mac walking into his office and finding Stella sitting on his desk! That'd be one hell of a first impression...

Oh and I think that Debbie meant that TPTB read this thread... it's a little freaky if you think about it. *:shifty:* Who knows, they could be reading us right now!

You've got that right... Mac's not one to bring women back to his apartment, not to mention he offered his room to Stella! No way he's going to let other women in his place after Stella gets settled in.

Glad you like 'em Steph!

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

The girl will not be the new love interest. Claire has 17 years old. If she's like her I really don't see Mac with her.
    So we can breath!!

No new caracter for play the new love interest of Mac and Stella...well that only must be a caracter we already know.
    For Mac I think it'll be Stella
    and For Stella....Mac?

Mac is really to shy and too private for invite a woman to his home . Especially if Mac does not have to change apartment since Claire's death. It was the beginning of their relation because Peyton had just arrived. And it is on the mobile that Flack in had Mac. Sure they were at HER HOME

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Well, Lori.K maybe i could post more Mac and Stella links here for you then you can clear your head from the "SHE".. LOL Silky shiney blue whore outfit. I kind of love how you descrive that.. Well, that "bed part" was not in Mac's house? it was in Peyton's house? Maybe she seduced him! LOL! I still remember ep 4x04 i think where Stella receives Drew's parachutte Mac was talking about how Peyton caught his heart.. How should i say. I don't know.
    Aw..And.. We may not know what the writers will write.. They always write craps. Look they already can throw a women to Mac in just one episode "The bed part" why can't they make the drug and drinker girl if i'm not wrong.. to be Mac's new love interest. They just don't make sense! :guffaw:.

6. Stepherweps

*Snuggles my Adam* He really does have bad luck when it comes to women he dates, so it could well be Adam... But I'm really hoping it's not... I don't want my beloved to have his heart broken again...

Wow... :lol: I haven't seen that ep before, but it sounds ick, with all of those references to her in it... Tsk... I really don't know what Mac seen in her... Glad we could be here for you Lori. :lol: I agree, the only woman allowed in Mac's house is Stella, we just need a scene with them together... *Hint hint to the writers* ;)

Aww, that thread title is cute too. :D

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

I post this scene few days ago.

Like stella and Mac go at home at the end of the first episode.
    Mac is in his bedroom, on his bed. Stella knock.
    -Yes.
    -Yeah Mac. I just sure you're alright.
    -I'm Stella. Don't worry.
    -I was.
    -I know. Big Day!
    -Yes. You must you rest. I shall be in my room if you need.
    -OK. Good night Stella.
    -Good night Mac. And I take your tour for breakfast. You have of the sleep to be caught up.
    -You too.
    -Yes but me I was not to hostage today.

8. Eve

Eve Pathologist

:lol: I gotta love that conclusion!!! honestly!
    you can always say, that she had this shinny nightgown just not to be naked in the show... but the TV was deffinitely on, you're right! :lol: well... not everybody is like Stella who had to put much effort in coming out from the bed (where the creepy Frankie was...) when work called her ;) I'm pretty sure that with Stel Mac would forgot what the TV is for...

I also think that the writers were trying to convince us that Peyton and Mac had known each other earlier (maybe when Clair was still alive?) and in 3rd season, when Peyton returned it was just right place, right time to saduce Mac, and since she was pretty, alluring... naaah, it had to be some pill in his drink :p

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AND I bet he would NOTanswer his phone!
    Hey another thread title "Dont answer that!"

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

LOL!! He will just spend the whole night in bed with Stella!! wahahaha. I am wicked. Curious seriously.:guffaw:I don't mind seeing that.. But if its other people in bed with Mac i am so going to strangle the writers!!! :lol: Kidding..

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Lori, I feel the same as you about 3.1. I just skipped the beginning and the ending every time I watch it. For her scenes through out S3, I would tell myself she'll be gone in S4. I would laugh every time I read your post when you're cursing her.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Gals, I just updated my fanfic. Please come read and comm:)ent.

13. Stepherweps

I agree if it was Stella, he would forget all other distractions such as his phone, the tv, etc... :lol: You're not the only one who'd love to see a scene like that Asprine. :devil: I also agree with what you said, if we have a scene with Mac in bed with someone other than Stella I will loose faith in the writers completely...

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Yeah that would truly suck. I remember almost falling off the couch in shock and horror when I first saw him in bed with her. Eww.

karu, love your thread names :)

Deb, my exams sucked. I'm getting all the results back now and I've done so terribly I can't quite believe it. :(

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

--->Adorable
    Ah Thank you for agreeing with me. I'd love to see that but is there any chance for us to see Mac in bed with Stella? Writers love teasing. Heres another icons. Its from All Access. Could you see how worried is Mac? Aw.. so lovely..:guffaw:. IF anyone lags please tell me.. I'll change it to Link because the link got something wrong. I'm still working on it. Sorry if i make anyone here lags. I will change it to Link soon. Please inform me if anyone lags. Hope you like it. :) Sorry.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.