Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Thanks. Love my avatar too. It was made just for my site!!! How freakin' cool is that? I have great GSR buds. Love you guys!!!!
    *KISSES and HUGS*
    Ok, here' something for the spoiler nuts:

Ok, first let me say, that yes, I do know some stuff. Sorry, but I can't share it. Besides, it would really spoil it. I will tell ya that GRISSOM IS WEARING A SHIRT.AND I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT. But, we get some nice and sweet GSR.
    Keep the faith. GSR lives on and on and on...............

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOO-HOO-HOO Piper your new icon is awesome, gawd their beautiful:drool: and their together so awesome, :thumbsup: and thank's for the news!

So I looked closer and he is wearing a shirt ratts:(, but later maybe not:evil: that's cool, all of you go read the *spoiler* thread new news, about "For Warrick" and our couple, big time and some more nasty mean comments, I think by now a moderator would have stepped in and said "STOP IT" what to do, go figure
    , and we've still got 6 weeks left till the premiere:confused:but we can hang onto this for now!

[​IMG]

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hello guys. How are you all?
    I made a stop over there (at other thread) also before coming here. And yah, I know what you mean… attack after attack. At first it feels bothersome knowing some people getting out of line, out of topic, and sometimes end up out of boundary (either intentionally or not). If you just let get into your nerves, then you’ll lose your control.
    At one point I read someone commenting a pro-gsr that she is only “stating after the fact” and not even defending those ‘gsr people’. Then those anti’s (can I use this word?) gone beserk! It is unbecoming and to those who stand their ground, I admired for their dignified conviction & it’s remarkable that they didn’t attack back (because I guess they ought to know better than that…)

Really, you obsessed GSR’ers (as they called it, he he…) have lots of enemies out there. SO please take care of yourselves okay? I don’t want you get hurt, kidnap, shoot, murdered….

I wanna share you quotes though (from epi 2x11) that’ll make you calm down should you encounter irate incident. Remember the scene when Sara was pissed off because the suspect walked away with murder then Griss followed and told her that “sometimes science is not enough. This isn’t a competition and we don’t win” And Sara replied that she knows that, that’s why she is mad. Then later he answered that ‘really if she gets mad, then they do win….. One of life’s riddles.”

^Gah, you all probably know that! But here’s my (twisted) ending version.
    After she calms down and realizes things of the matter… they both ride into the sunset.

Peace! :):cool:;)
    -----------
    Before I go double posting again, I have a question;
    CSI REWIND: from 1x16 –To Tough To Die.
    (“GG: If you try chase two rabbits, you’ll end up losing them both”)
    Does somebody here know the origin/history of ‘Sara’s chasing rabbit for fun’ is all about? Is there a precipitating event or scene on this? I’m still wondering about that whenever I remember it.
    ~*~
    Keep safe everyone!

4. PiperGrissom

AGREED!!!!!!! I don't fight on the other threads, it's pointless and makes US look bad, cause NOTHING is done to the anti's. SO, moving on to happier things:
    The "chasing the rabbit" thing, I believe is a reference to 'Alice In Wonderland', but I could be wrong.

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I don't even go to the other threads on this forum. It's a very anti forum, really, and our little community of GSR worshipers are THE ONLY thing that brings me here. I haven't bothered with the news page here in six months I bet. By the time they bother to post anything remotely to do with GSR or JF it's old news. Okay, venting over.

I have missed talking with you guys and contributing, though, but being spoiler free makes it tough to come up with the required three lines of GSR. Hopefully when the season starts I'll find something worthwhile to talk about with you all. The Powers That Be better not screw with us too much!

btw, did anyone explain who TPTB are yet? They're the big shots that run the show, the SOB's that call the shots and sometime make our shipper lives a living hell. They're the ones that shot Warrick, dragged the consummation of GSR out for six seasons, keep inviting bloody Lady H back. But, they're also the ones who gave us eye!sex, arm!sex, The Shaving Scene, The Proposal Scene, The Goodbye Kiss...

6. Desertwind

Curiosty got my feathers ruffled, and I had to snoop here, before starting my day, and [​IMG] to you x3nity on your description on the anti's I couldn't have said it better, no *spoiler* boxes just wanted to say thank's for that:thumbsup: and weather it's fan-fiction, videos, comments, photos, we've all got our own agenda's and are all unique, but in the end, are all on the same page, we see the love and know these two beautiful people are together, and god bless the writers, for continuing this beautiful story, you are all fantastic and I love you .;).[​IMG] thank's for everything, now on to my busy day, see ya' all later, stay safe!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey there! Can you please take any further talk of what is going on in other threads to PM? Some of the comments that have been made in here are completely unnecessary. This thread is to talk about GSR. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  8. PiperGrissom

Hey all. I am starting a new page on my site about geekbaby names. I know we've all talked about this before,but humor me.
    (Sorry we got off topic, CSI Kat, but we are often abused)
    Keep the faith GSRers!

9. Desertwind

OK, but I feel that some comments are uncalled/unnecessary and drag us down, pertaining to GSR and we feel helpless to change that or go on other threads, because of the loathsome comments. I posted a up-beat praise worthy post about all of us and how we always do everything we can on an happy up-beat agenda, & always agree with one another on this topic, and it's a beautiful thing, and I would think this thread would be a moderators delight:thumbsup:

So Piper HMMM, names on the baby.. we have discussed this in the past, but who knows what they would pick, would it be something geeky, or sentimental, or strange Gil Jr. Sara Jr. nah, I can't come up with anything, I'll have to think this one over:rolleyes:

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Desertwind - this is a thread to discuss the ship of GSR. Issues that happen in other threads should not be brought up in this thread. You are only asking for further trouble doing that. If you feel a post is offensive - you need to walk away from it and notify a moderator. If you want to discuss it further - take it to a PM. I would ask that you all stop calling people who do not support the G/S relationship 'antis' as that can be seen as an insult.

I know you are all passionate about your ship so please keep your comments on topic.

11. PiperGrissom

AMEN, DESERT!!!!!

I hope ya'll will think up some gooooood geekbaby names. Come check out my bash-free site, you'll all love the new geekbaby banner. It's too cute and made by our own Sidleraina

12. Desertwind

OKIE-DOKIE, and on names one never knows about Grissom he's a hard cookie to figure out an enigma-hard to understand or explain-mysterious he might go for the old fashioned name like Elizabeth than again maybe something silly like Cookie! and Sara, she'd probably go for anything he liked or maybe not, she does stand her ground when she wants to get her point accross, maybe Grisara for a girl:vulcan:

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

if CSI went all corny (but they're full of surprises, no one can argue!) they would name a boy Warrick, in loving memory or something :bolian: or maybe grissom or sara's mothers name for a girl? we know Sara's mothers name is Laura, which is pretty :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  14. PiperGrissom

LOL! You should check out my babyname page. I am the one who posted Laura Willow and Warrick James. LOL!
    I can totally see a baby boy being named in some way after Warrick. After all, he DID bring Sara back to Grissom twice.

15. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Piper, you are tease! I respect that you know stuff and can't share it, but boy does it make me jealous! Green is currently my favorite color....;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.