Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

I totally agree with you ali319 in what you say in the spoiler box.
    [spoiler="My theory on GSR in S9." ] You just think things go great with GSR then bam the bad part Sara is that she go to leave again.:(

Now this sound weird this my theory all years being at college, uni, etc in tv/film production the scene of G/S in bed is very important/significant.;) The scene of G/S bed together wont be long but it will be a major part of GSR story arc such J/D in B5, D/C in ER, etc. What we called a foreshadow it looklike just a scene but it is not. This scene to me will playout later on in GSR story arc and episode(s). If not be a significant scene there wouldnt need to show it as most GSR storyline been off screen. I say keep watching and have faith that GSR will workout well in the end.

I hoping she taking a part of Gil with her this time hint, hint:thumbsup:.
    [/spoiler]

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Good Morning, GSRers!!!!!!
    I hope everyone is well today. I am so excited about the new season. Has anyone preordered seeason eight on DVD? I sure did. We are getting TONS of extras and I love the cover art. Check it out, it's really cool.
    Hope you all have a great day, I gotta go to that place that keeps my paycheck. LOL!

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i'm not too fussed about GSR in S9, really. the promo reassured me that there will be some, so take which ever form it might take! at least they are together and they can have each other to grieve over Warrick :(
    i'm so stoked for S8 on DVD, i missed half the season because of work and a stupid broken Dvd player so i couldn't record :angryrazz:
    but, i had you wonderful girls to help me through :bolian:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHH, JFF bummer about your DVD, but hey their like $30 at Wal-Mart or Target, I bought one and it's been A-OK for like 4 years, and :confused: Piper where's your 'hot' new icon? it was there, and now it's gone:( but that one is cool too, and here's a link about all the top TV couples, and even you non-spoilers can view this one:thumbsup: GSR IS #3~

STARPULSE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS BLOG

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. PiperGrissom

Hey, desert. I loved my 'hot' icon too, but the Mods said it was 'spoilery'. So, bye bye cool icon. Darn.
    I love that pic, desert. LOVELY!!!!

6. Desertwind

OK, 'spoilery" it's posted already on the "picture thread" I guess there's many things on here, that I don't get:confused: but anywhoo, I still loved it and maybe later, you can re-post it:thumbsup: so do you all think that Jorja will be in more than 3 episodes? they are keeping it so close to the chest, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the writers room:wtf:, so Piper WP is next on you list for an interview or Jorja, would that be awesome?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

Oh, how I'd LOVE to get my hands, um, ok, how I'd LOVE to get an interview with Billy. WOW! Don't expect that anytime soon. I wish.
    Yes, maybe in a few weeks I can redo my 'hot' icon after promos air more. We'll see.
    I DO think Jorja will be in more than 3 eppys. I have NOTHING to support that, though. Just me. :lol:

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

desertwind. I am aware that the cap that icon came from is on the SPOILER pic thread. Not everyone has seen or wants to see the promo from where that cap came from. Once the epiosde airs - PiperGrissom is free to use it.

9. PiperGrissom

Thanks, CSI Kat! I totally will use it. I have dibs, ok, all?????:cool:

10. JorjaFoxFan

ahhh we need more caps from that promo, all the scenes flash by way too fast!
    I honestly have so much respect for the spoiler frees right now. i would never have this much self-control! GOOD ON YOU ALL! :bolian:
    Piper, i don't think that an interview with Billy or Jorja would be too unreasonably far away, you are on such a role.

now. Desert...are those Top TV Couples in order from 1-8? *just curious*
    (And my DVD is now working and ready to go for the long anticipated premiere!) :luvlove:

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I am starting to remember why I stopped coming to this board. It's an anti's playground... So, if anyone wants to start something like we had in the Gutterly days, I'll help! Seriously! I love you guys, but I also like to see what others think of, and all it is in there is attack after attack.

I mean, for goodness sake, there are only four seconds of GSR in the 30 second promo. I timed it. They share a hug and then lay together in bed. It's not overtaking the show, and never has. It's been dolled out in small lumps, and I don't mind people not liking it. I thrive on opinions opposite to mine because they force me to grow as a person, but the venom dripping off the fangs of some people is enough to drive a woman mad!

That said, I'm so pleased that TPTB decided to throw a morsel of GSR our way. I mean, it's not like Gil and Sara are having a nice romp after finding out Warrick... well... whatever they find out since we don't know for sure. She's laying there comforting her man. I would do that for my husband in a heartbeat, and I think it speaks, once more, to the level of INTIMACY they share, which is NOT all about sex.

The hug in the office is a stark contrast to any of their other interactions. Yes, she kissed him in the office, also in a moment of dispair, but this time she's there to comfort him, to hold him, to offer him her to cling to. I mean, think about it; so far as we know she has stayed away from Vegas since leaving. She has been trying to heal, but when Gil needs her most, she's on the first flight out. THAT is love. THAT is what makes this ship so strong. Is it completely fictional? Heck, yeah, but if you're going to do a fictional love, you might as well do it right.

12. Desertwind

I'm not sure JorjaFoxFan I think it was memorable moments from past episodes, doesn't it explain it on the site? and some caps form "Ala Cart" you mean?

OUT AT LAST

CAR SCENE "What did you tell Ecklie" 9 years, he says, she laughs, I said "2 years"

AT THE TRACK

PERFECT HARMONY

And yes Alyssa attack aftter attack, I did notify one of the mods about it. It's sickening and disgusting and wrong!

13. JorjaFoxFan

i agree on many levels...but are we looking at a thread in particular? little confused :confused:

14. PiperGrissom

Any page here with the exception of this one. The anti's are rampant and mean.
    (anyone like the new avatar???):p

15. JorjaFoxFan

ah yes, okaay Desert cleared that one up for me :bolian:
    i LOVE your avatar Piper! so GSR ;)
    since the promo i really want some more news...but, of course, there is nothing. TPTB sure know how to get us going!
    i just want to touch on something said earlier...i think it was by Alyssa. (i'll put this in a spoiler box just to be sure!)
    i agree that the GSR scenes they touched upon in the promo are more consoling than romantic...it's proving how strong their love is, and to what extents they will go for each other :) Sara looks, if possible, a little less disturbed than Grissom. probably because it looks like Grissom was the one with Warrick, when he was dying. so she's more of consoling him.
    and i hate to be a killjoy but Grissom is wearing a shirt in the promo :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.