Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ I still don't know what TPTB does.. who are they? Are they some kind of authority or something? *Excuse my ignorance.

Nice, Bobby. I think i don't have a problem about that.
    Oh boy, here we go again, baby namin.... Er, where is Pipergrissom? I am guess she got something to say in here.

:):cool:;)

2. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm probably less enthused about the bed scene than most people because I do think it looks very sad and I'm wondering if it's going to show up near the end of epi 3, as Sara is getting ready to go back to wherever. I'm still thinking that this is when the angst will begin for GSR shippers ... at least for a few episodes. And I'd be happy to be proven wrong on that, BTW!

Team spoiler-free, you aren't missing *that* much, as least in my posts. I'm just musing about the promo but erring on the side of caution with my boxes :)

Ali

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hello All!!

I hope that I am speaking for all of Team Spoiler Free when I tell you that you don't have to apologize for all the spoiler boxes. We appreciate them, actually. So, Thank you.

I am so looking forward to the first of this season. It's my first as TSF and it's Billy's, and probably Jorja's last season. I want to soak up all the wonderful GSRness that I can before they leave and the show goes down hill (Sorry, but we all know it will without Grissom). I just can't picture the show without Grissom. Even if I weren't a GSR fan, I would have a hard time with him leaving. He IS the show, to me. I just don't see how they can recover without three of the main seven.

I haven't added a countdown in a while, so here goes...
    46 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes and 28 seconds

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good morning all, hope your all well safe and happy, here's a tid-bit from the GSR-Forever interview with our lovely Piper & our hero David Rambo, that leaves me baffled & mystified, maybe some of you can offer some "WHYS" on this~

Q We always hear the GSR fans and the anti GSR fans are split 50/50. Is that really the case?
    A-DR I have no idea. I just write the characters as they evolve, which is a collaborative pursuit, & hope the fans know we're always doing our best. I get more pro-GSR fan mail than anti-GSR, which is fine with me, because the anti-GSR mail is really hateful!

So question, why do fans hate something that is so pure, so lovely, awsome, real, and so full of LOVE? now can anyone watch them, and not see this? what's up here?

YOU AND ME BABY

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Thanks for sharing that desert. I am not sure if I can link to the interview or not, but whoever is interested, check it out. Rambo was very generous with his time and even emailed me a few times to make sure he got the questions. Very nice man, indeed.
    Now, can I rant? I hardly EVER venture out of this GSR bubble to any of the other threads here. Now I know why. The anti GSR fans are taking over and they are NOT nice. I don't like seeing my GSR buddies picked on and nothing ever done about it.
    Also, FYI, I have submitted my link to the Rambo interview to this site twice and NOTHING. What's the deal?

Ok, now for more thoughts on the promo!
    Sara looks preggers. I am not kidding! I hope she is, or hope she will be soon. I also love the fact that they are going to hug. Gris looks thrilled to see her even though he is devestated. I am so excited about this season. I also think Warrick will live long enough to get to the hospital and he'll be in a room close to Adler's wife. That's probably why Sara goes to see him. I think they will have to choose to pull the plug.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  6. Desertwind

[​IMG] the interview that Piper got with David Rambo is finally posted on here[​IMG] good job buddy, that is so cool, your the rock:thumbsup: it's on our news go look girls!

[​IMG]

7. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I don't know how to do spoiler boxes, so I'm just gonna say "I agree with you Piper"!

8. PiperGrissom

OH, I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!:thumbsup:
    I think it's gonna happen.

9. PiperGrissom

Thanks. I couldn't figure them out for the longest time. You'll figure them out. :)

10. Desertwind

I think the same what a tribute to him that would be so cool, and the spoiler boxes are so easy..I'll pm you and tell you how, and on LH, so I think he'll tell her about him and Sara, and she'll be happy for him and he probably crashes at her place BUT not together

[​IMG]

GSR_rulz you don't have a pm mail box available , so try this

put in the [spoiler then=] news, and the end [/spoiler] does this make sense?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  11. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

This is a test of the spoiler box system.

Desertwind - I don't know why, but it says I do not have permission to use a PM account. How do I get access to use it?

12. PiperGrissom

GREAT job on the spoiler box!!!:thumbsup:
    You'll be able to PM after you've had so many posts. Then, you can also have a cool avatar!
    So glad you are with us. Keep postin'!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

you have to be here 2 weeks and have 50 posts to PM and have an avatar.

14. Desertwind

Good job gsr_rulz see how easy it is? and that's right what Piper said after a certain amount of posts you get a mailbox, OOOOOOH:rommie: and I swear Piper your icon is beyond fabulous, wow the
    new scene, our couple in bed
    . what does this make 3 times now? I love it.. DROOL.. DROOL:drool::drool:, I want to be Sara:shifty: good night all!

Thank's CSI_Kat I posted before I saw yours!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
  15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

congrats on that interview Piper! it was definately reassuring in many ways, David Rambo is truly great :bolian:
    i still cannot get over that promo, no matter which episodes it's from! it is ah-mazing.
    It confirms our GSR more and makes Lady Heather way less daunting..i just want the premiere to come!! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.