Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Marg's been busy this week. I like her summer dresses, she looks margalicious in them. It's also nice to see her and Alan together again. We haven't seen them in a while. They still look adorable. The one hollywood couple that always stands by one another throught thick and thin. Too cute:)

Hottie - pic 1 was a promo pic from the Season 4 finale, bloodlines. It's shot in the Fremont Street area, where she was at when they found Linley's car after Linley called her in a panic.

pic 2 is from season 3, Lucky Strike, where Cath & Warrick arrive at the hotel through the back entrance.

I <3 Bloodlines. Great episode with a great storyline, and I love Catherine's sympathy for that girl. It was heartbreaking when they found her body. :(

Hi ladies, I haven't been here in a while. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pictures Erica :D
So, Marg looks totally adorable in her summer dress at the costume design exhibit. :D

And yes, I loved Bloodlines too. Catherine wanted to catch the guy who raped Linley as much as anyone. Great Catherine episode.

Thanks for the pics, Shane (and of course Erica). She looks so natural on those. I love her hair color. She's simply beautiful.

I've had Marg-withdrawal just from being on holiday for a fortnight! And I come back to lots of new Marg pics, how awesome is that :D I'm happy now :) I love summery-Marg. Thanks for the pics guys. :D

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Feel free to call me Ashleigh. I'm a huge fan of CSI. Great pics of Marg. She looks fantastic!

I hope to have some fun here:)

I come in here and the first words I read are "Marg in a red bikini". And then no pictures.

Are you guys TRYING to kill me? LOL

That being said, we have seen her in a blue bikini.

I come in here and the first words I read are "Marg in a red bikini". And then no pictures.

Are you guys TRYING to kill me? LOL

That being said, we have seen her in a blue bikini.

Ditto to this. If I was old I'd have had a heart attack at the mere thought of it. Thankfully, at 20, I coped with the thought, well kinda... I'm still here...

Just what a wow thought. Blue bikini, how have I missed these photos?

ETA: LaSquisita, the link worked fine for me :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back