Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

bumble bee 89 Wow. very exellent picture!! Danke!!!!

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I didn’t know their anniversary was in July, I read somewhere that Moira birthday was a couple of days ago, did they get married on her birthday?? Or am I just completely wrong

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Well, they got married on the 21st July 1981
    and her birthday is on the 24th July, so very close :thumbsup:

I cant believe her and Gary met during college, that's insane
    you know with getting famous and all, all the ups and downs and the "better" oportunities...all the young women that must have threw theirselves at him and hes stayed true to his wife, his love.
    well done him, that's all I can say, I'll drink to that.:eek:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Aww, it's so cute that Gary and his wife have been together since college. And bumblebee, I totally agree with you, it's so sweet that considering the ups and downs of an acting career (and raising 3 kids too!), and living in LA and his being an actor and probably having had offers from various women along the way, it's so sweet and admirable that Gary is still with his wife. I think she's a great lady too, letting her sexy hubby go off on gigs and go to Iraq and everything.

Gorgeous pics, bumble bee and Sam. I love those pics of yours bumblebee, where he's going around meeting all these different people (the baby, the military guys, the older guy) and looking so interested in them and respectful of them. Not a lot of Hollywood folks do that kind of stuff, and I think it's amazing that he does, that he gives back to his country and the military. He's so sweet.

So bumble bee, your boyfriend has Gary's eyes, jaw, hair? Oooh, lucky you. I don't have one yet, but the kind of guys I'm attracted to are like that - I can't resist blue/green eyes. :drool:

What I really like about Gary's looks is that he's not a Hollywood pretty boy, like Tom Cruise or Ben Affleck or whoever, and he's not all big and hugely rugged like say Arnie Schwarzenegger. Gary's handsome in a way that's sort of subtle and quiet, the type some people might miss, but that once you do notice it, you're swept away by how hot he is. What I also like is that in the pics I see of him, his whole posture and facial expression and body language and everything, it's very natural. He doesn't give the impression of - 'Yeah, I'm a famous actor and a TV star, I just so awesome, I love myself!' like some actors do, he comes across as just a regular, blue-collar sorta guy who just happens to be a famous actor. He's not all up himself like so many Hollywood types are. I love that about him.

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

My older siblings don't get my Gary-obsess... uh Gary-love (like they don't get my Colin Firth fangirling either) but most of my friends do. And they often text me or call my attention when they see him on TV, mags or newspapers. Yeah, he doesn't have your typical H-wood moviestar looks but there's something about his whole being that's just appealing to me. And the way he carries himself, on and off the screen...you know he still has facets of awesomeness that's just waiting there to be let out :bolian:

6. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Yeah, I'm glad we all agree...
    I remember when I was a little girl, well, about 10 years ago lol
    Gary used to scare the crap out of me, I used to hide behind pillows and what not...specially in Ransom.
    I honestly thought he was going to come take me away and chain me to a bed :rommie:

Now I can only dream of things like that eyy?
    lol lol

But now, I notice the sexy subtleness of him, how quite he is, how his mouth doesn't open as wide when he talks...how his hair curls around the back of his neck when it gets a little longer, how his eyes are naturally deepset, but yet...you can still see his emotions..

Speaking of Colin Firth, Does anyone else agree that he's like the British version of Gary Sinise? and also, I share the Firth-Fangirl Squeeeeee.
    He is mighty fine :p:drool:

Gary

Colin

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gary's subtleness and his quietness is definitely very attractive. Ramma, I agree with you that he has this confidence on and off stage, this awesomeness, a way he carries himself, that's very attractive.

Colin Firth is awesome and very much the 'British Gary'. Now, if only they'd put him as a guest star in NY, or he and Gary did a film together - :drool::drool:
    That's on my wish list along with a NCIS/NY x-over.:drool:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree also with you guys! :thumbsup: I don't like those Hollywood actors who really "show" how famous and rich they are...:vulcan:
    I like Gary cause he's rather normal and handsome guy. And like you said earlier he is maybe a bit shy...but I think that's making him even more attractive! :bolian:
    I really wanna find a boyfriend who has some same features as Gary has!;)
    Cause I can't get him!:lol: You know his son is almost same age as myself...:D And i actually saw I pic where he was...(with his dad of course!) and I gotta say that he's cute! :bolian: and well if he inherit his dad's sexyness...ou my god! :lol:

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Gary's son is called McCanna- Mac for short, maybe!

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Aaaaugh! I just found out Gary and the Lt. Dan Band are playing 1.5 hours from my house this Friday - and I can't get off of work on such short notice!! *sob* Ah, my wee little broken heart :( :lol: Here's a nice article about him and where he'll be this Friday, sounds like he was given a prestigious award, too. I can't believe I'm going to miss it! So close, and yet so far... ;)

http://www.airventure.org/2008/1sun27/sinise.html

11. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

hehe. Mac Sinise and Ella are my friends on the internet [Not telling where incase i get into trouble :p] , we have like, identical music taste :]
    Mac's actually a real nice guy...much like his father.
    He loveeees music, like his dad, he's been in a couple of films too, he was mini Gary in Imposter at the begining
    Actually, I think my boyfriend looks more like Mac than Gary...I dont know, I'd show you but it'd be against the rules lol.
    and a tad weird.
    he reads this thred
    ^_^
    Sorry baby! ahah. Love you!
    Yeah, there be my shout out to him so he doesn't moan that i'm talking about him..
    anyways, back to Mac.
    I love that name, my granfather is called Mac.
    so i'm like "Grandad Mac!" or "Mac and cheese" orrr...if i'm feeling really naughty i call "Big Mac" even though he's like...2 inches shorter than me...i'm 5 foot 6"

Mac&Ella, So beautiful

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

His kids are really nice, I met Mac and Sophie at a Lt. Dan band show and they were really cool they didn't care that people came up to them and they brought me to met Gary which was amazing.

They don't seem stock up like you can only imagin some celebrity kids are and living in LA you met a lot of jerk kids who think they are better than you because of what their mommy and/or daddy do.

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Okey...I hate that I'm here in the "middle of nothing!" :scream: Never can't see anything cool!:( You can only here read the papers and be in web if you wanna know something! :rolleyes:
    Luckily me and my best friend decide to go after high school watch one Lt Dan's concert! Hopefully it would be in Europe! Cause flying is so damn expensive!

Talking about heights I'm also 5 foot 6 tall. ;) So Gary is only 0,16 feet taller than me. "We use centimetres in here so I'm not use to feet" :alienblush:
    Actually he's quite short cause in my coutry we have a lot of tall guys! :D a normal finnish guy is about 6 feet tall or taller. So I guess I'm use to look at guys always up at first!:guffaw:

Well I know one guy who is "finnish version" of Gary it's my philosophy teacher!:guffaw:He's about 30 years old...so much younger than Gary but he looks very much like him! ;)
    Maybe I'll find also a guy who has same features as Gary cause he's my idol! :cool:

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic of Mac and Ella, bumblebee. They're great looking kids. Mac definitely looks like his dad.

Raylinn, it's so cool you met Mac and Sophie at a Lt Dan concert. I think the fact that they're not stuck up reflects Gary's own attitude towards being famous - he doesn't think he's better than everyone else either. It's so sweet that they took you to meet him.

Another thing I like about Gary (and his wife) is that they chose nice, normal names for their kids. McCanna is a really nice and slightly unusual name for a boy, I like it! And Sophie/Ella are really nice names for girls too. I hate how lots of Hollywood stars these days give their kids names like Starlight or Princess.

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I know i think it suck what celebrity parents are doing to their kids. I always kind of hated my name being Railynn James. Very different for a girl, but nothing like Audio Science.

I did always wondering how they came up with their kids names? and why they spelt McCanna like that and not McKenna like its more commonly spelt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.