Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just to say that I love that Calleigh and Eric keep sharing secrets, and yes they do bring them closer together :). So we have the "cheat sheet", the prof. test, and now the files. Oh and that episode where there was a shooting and Eric kind of froze and Call asked him about it... Guerrillas in the Mist?? Well anyways, they share secrets ;)

Someone mentioned that Cal wouldn't stick out her neck so far out for anyone... Totally agree :thumbsup: She's really walking on a thin line with this one.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I saw that episode. I can't believe what they are allowed to show on USA network. :wtf: Somehow I don't think that CBS will give us anything close to that. :(

They really do at least owe us a glimpse of Eric's naked butt (there I go sounding slutty again...I have GOT to get my mind out of the gutter...:eek:), but I won't hold my breath.:p

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

SG can get away with it cause it's on cable. CBS wouldn't allow it cause the FCC sucks. Although, they show a fair amount of skin on Grey's Anatomy and that's ABC --> Disney. If freaking Disney lets them get away with it, why not CBS?

Eric coming out of the shower... hommina.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Be still my heart...:p

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

No, actually, you're just a normal human being. And I agree with you, I also wouldn't kick him out of the bed.

6. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I so can't wait till we get a really good spoiler about E/C and then they leave the rest too our imaginations. Hmm that can be a dangerous thing.:devil:

Gahh stupid random-scribblings I dont get how to make vids anymore it use to be so easy using csimiamionline guh not cool I havent made a vid in 5 months:eek::( Its crazy!!:confused:

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

There's one thing that got me thinking. How do people choose what couple to ship? Of course, we see chemistry between two people and we like it, but, then again, other people see chemistry between some other people, where we see none. My theory is that (I'm talking this as a female (like most of the shippers)) we see a man that is somewhat our type or that we like for some other reason and we see a woman that we can identify with or look up to and we ship them. Now, I would like to know when did you first started shipping Eric and Calleigh and why (what I'm trying to ask is, is there any other reason except that they are incredibly hot together - not that that's not enough)? The first time a watched Miami, I noticed them. It was the end of the first or the beginning of the second season. They weren't even in a same scene and I remember thinking: "Those two would look great together." You can't imagine how happy I was when I found out that there is actually a chance of something like that happening and that it's not just my imagination. So, people, your turn.

8. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

That is a good question for me I might be younger than most ppl in this thread aha I am going into grade 11 im 16 aha, Anyways as for ur question I started watching Miami in the second season but bought the first one to catch up and I feel that I just saw the chemistry the actors had whenever doing a scene together and fell in love with the idea....As was the same case for my 2 other ships D/L and GSR. So 2 of the 3 worked 3rd times a charm eh?;)

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I actually first started out liking Adam Rodriguez. Of course, he is really hot. Once I started watching the show it didn't take me long to see the chemistry between Adam and Emily. It was pretty much over after that. I have been shipping them ever since. These two actors have a tremendous amount of physical chemistry when they are together, and I have said frequently If Adam and Emily aren't dating IRL then they should... :p

Once I found this website, I found a family with my same obsession; it's been all good ever since.:)

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

haha I so agree with you I think if the rumors are not true and they are not dating they SO should they would make the PERFECT couple.

P.S: Anyone else reading the E/C fanfic What If I Loved You? Its AMAZING! its by diffrent ppl each chapter and I am in love with it,:drool:

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think you've got a good point on how some people will find chemistry when there seemingly isn't any.

As for how I got into shipping Eric & Calleigh...I didn't until the 5th season. I began watching CSI:M from the beginning but I didn't really ship anyone until the 5th season when I saw that moment in Going Under between Calleigh and Horatio, so for a short time I shipped them. THEN I saw the actual chemistry between Eric & Calleigh and that was all she wrote. I began noticing the looks & smiles between them in reruns of the previous seasons and I realized that while H/C had some great scenes in the 1st and 2nd seasons, there really wasn't any chemistry there (at least in my opinion)...but Eric & Calleigh...wow, that UST really pops out when they're on screen together.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I noticed the chemistry for this couple probably from the very beginning. "The No Midnight Tiptoe" comment was a good example and of course the hip hug scene from Simple Man. Death Grip probably sealed the deal for me and of course the writers, imo, always kept us guess and wanting in just about every early series ep...up until about the end of the 3rd season.

I don't remember who said or when but a writer/producer did say that from the beginning they sort of laid the foundation for a possible E/C ship....with little things here and there, this way should they decide to get them together later in the series or build on the ship there would be some sort of foundation already in place.....which in a way was smart b/c it then it wouldn't seem like it came out of the blue.

I watched that Saving Grace episode too. It amazes me the things that cable programs are able to get away with versus basic tv. Has anyone ever counted the number of times that show says sh*t, b*tch and fu? It is staggering. Makes me wish Miami was on TNT!!!! ;)

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I started watching Miami reruns and saw this episode from, I think season two. Cal and Eric were talking about some evidence and suddenly smiled to each other and that was it for me, I just loved them. Right now I'm really frustrated cause I can't remember much from the episode much less it's name :scream:. But anyways, I kept watching reruns and just saw how incredible the two are and decided to watch the season they were on (season five at the time) to see if they were actually gonna do something with these two. That monday night they showed the episode were Eric was shot and I really thought they had killed him off and I was sooo pissed!! But then I kept watching and shortly after Just Murdered came and made my day. The rest is history :).

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh you KNOW if it was on TNT, Eric & Calleigh would have already gotten it on, and it would have been as erotic as that SG episode. And up against that wall we all are so desperate to see.

They certainly have done a damn good job of laying that foundation. Of all the ships being shipped on CSI:M, this one is the most logical (not to mention the one with the most chemistry ;)), one that has evolved so naturally that it sometimes makes me wonder how anti-shippers don't like it or can't see it.

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Can't see it? Some of them are downright hostile to it. :wtf: Which I don't get. I may not see the chemistry between other characters on the various ships (GSR being a prime example), but I'm not hostile about it. I just ignore it.

Just saying...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.