Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If Calleigh gets totally pissed at Eric and they have a huge argument, it's quite possible that she won't even realize what she's said until Eric starts grinning like a loon...

She'll be like "WTF! Did I just say what I thought I said?":wtf:

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I guess we get another moment in episode 3. You know, as nice as they are, why don't they just move things forward a bit? Although, I quite like the idea of Calleigh meeting Eric's therapist. Not that the doc could say anything, given doctor/patient confidentiality, but interesting things might be revealed, who knows? Maybe the doc will make some interesting observations.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Interesting...:rolleyes:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe Calleigh will have to question Eric's therapist and she will introduce herself and the therapist will say something like "Oh, that's you!" without realizing it and then Cal would know that Eric talks about her in his sessions. I think her face would be very, very cute.

I doubt that that would happen in the show but they can't make us stop dreaming, right? Fic with something like that, please?

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Cal doesn't interview his shrink, as far as I can tell. There is a scene where the doctor's patients case files are stolen and the team later recovers them. Later, Cal finds Eric rummaging through them. She tells him they can't read them b/c confidentially is still in force even after a doctor or patient is dead. He tells her the answers they seek are probably somewhere in the files. Seemingly, and I assuming based on other things I read, they read the files and then later have to figure out a way to get their suspect w/o using any of the info that is in them.

At the end of the ep Eric apologizes to Cal for forcing her compromise her ethics and she says he didn't force her to do anything and they got the killer anyway. She tells him that he can tell her anything and he knows that.....things cut off after that...so don't know what happens, if anything.

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hmmm, Eric is walking a fine line on this one. Perhaps this is the first step on his trip to the "dark side"
    :rolleyes:

All of these "little secrets" that Eric and Calleigh share should have a way of pulling them closer together and, hopefully, keeping them together. She definitely is willing to put herself out there for Eric. I can't think of anyone else, her father included, that she would stick her neck that far out for.
    ;)

8. Marija_Magdalena

If they read all the case files, do they read Eric's too? You know, it would be very, very cool if they did that, because that way Cal would know that Eric was talking about her in his sessions. I'm desperate for Calleigh to find that out. I think that Calleigh is not just in denial about her own feelings, but about Eric's as well. Maybe she needs to see them written to realize them in their full volume. Anyway, we'll have to wait and see. I just hope we'll finally going to see a kiss, or at least a hug.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I honestly don't know if they read Eric's file...All I saw was that she caught him reading them and then by putting two and two together and reading further, I deduced she read them as well. Which ones, don't know. Also, there was no indication that Eric is going to the "dark side". Was that implied somewhere else or are you just assuming that is where the writers are going to take him? I know that it was said that Ryan might be going dark in some way by playing both sides in order to, what he thinks, will further his career. But if you heard something about Eric to the contrary, do share ;)

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I know that one of the things that has been said about the new season is that one character is going to become darker. I think that with all that has happened to Eric that it could be him. Anyway, isn't reading the therapist's files a bit sketchy? I think so. He seems to be willing to go out on the limb. It's probably Horatio's influence (LOL):rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  11. Marija_Magdalena

So, we passed post number 100! Yey... 9 more times like this and we will be starting thread #31.

I agree with you. I hope that Calleigh will be there to get him out of that black hole he is falling in, the same way he had been there for her so many times before.

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Haha...somehow I don't think Puritans would accept CBS :D

Okay, so I'm trying to be funny (yeah..not working, I know) Anyway, this is about the whole "going to the dark side" business. My opinion, they're totally talking about Ryan. Eric has had his moments riding that dark line, and I honestly think his darkest moments came to a head in Brazil. All the business with whatshisface was about avenging Marisol's death, and I think that it takes something big like that for Eric to go over the edge (i.e. the death of a loved one, plants plotting against humans, or an extreme situation where he has no other choice). If it isn't Ryan, I'm going with Horatio.

Calleigh seems to think that Eric 'knows' a lot of things. That seems to be her key phrase with Eric, and one of this days, it's gonna hit her smack in the face and she'll realize that she can't just act evasive and expect him to 'know.' sometimes he needs to hear and see these things, regardless of their relationship status. It's hard to keep a relationship going without communication, and I'm fairly certain they both KNOW that...Then again, it could totally make for a good scene Calleigh says something about how she feels and he 'knows' that and Eric just goes crazy: "No, Calleigh, I don't know that! You expect me to know all these things, but how can I when you're so damn closed off all the time? Let me in!"

13. Marija_Magdalena

And then she could kiss him and ask him: "Do you know now?" I would die to see something like that happening. I imagine it to occur in the break room after a very hard shift. When I think about it, it would be very, very hot. Now I totally want their first kiss to occur that way. Come on, writers, it's not that hard. I'm sure Emily and Adam would pay to do a scene like that. I know that if I was Emily I would do anything to do that kind of scene with Adam. I mean, who wouldn't?

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

This is so totally funny... I could just see Darth Horatio saying that line to Eric :guffaw:

I certainly wouldn't kick him out of the bed (wait a sec, that sounded a tad...um... slutty. :eek:).

Eric is not clairvoyant, and Calleigh really really owes the poor guy some serious honesty about her feelings. It's not fair for her to "just assume" he knows what's going on inside her head... :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I'm with you Jacks, I don't think it's Eric at all that's supposed to go to the dark side, if there really is someone "going dark". I'd bet it's Ryan.

Speaking of Eric and Calleigh getting it on, and the damned Puritans at CBS, I was watching an episode of Saving Grace last night that just BLEW me away with the amount of skin shown and the erotic acts between Grace and Whatshisname. At the beginning of the episode they were both asleep on the floor on their stomachs... he was buck naked, butt up, she had on a pair of boxer type shorts... and as the scene progressed she actually put on a shirt, but he continued on naked... even as the scene moved to the kitchen. At one point she was in his arms, she slid down his still naked body to the point where her head was... well, at crotch level. I swear they simulated the sex act while she was in his arms, legs wrapped around his waist... pumping hips and all. VERY erotic!

Made me think to myself...can't we get something REMOTELY like that between Eric & Calleigh? Even if it's just Eric's naked butt.

I'd just die. Keel over of a heart attack on the spot. I know it's not possible, but man the images it conjured up in my mind! :drool:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.