Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Let's say she has some issues with cars. ;):guffaw:
    Yeah, I agree with you, she is really close to a breakpoint...

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh thank you so much, delkolover!!! I've been just dying for spoilers. Even a little news, just anything. The new actress has a girl-next-door kind of look. Hopefully they won't make her have a boob job or something. I'm going to give her a chance, even though Khandi of course will never be forgotten.

4. delkolover

You are welcome! From the spoilers I have read she is very articulate and smart. So while she will have big shoes to fill at least we know she won't be an idiot! :D

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Worst. Casting. Ever.

She looks just like a younger Khandi, and she was horrible on The 4400.

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think it'll be interesting to have a female doogie howser type-she must have graduated medical school at like 14? Oh well, I wonder what kind of clothes they'll put her in since she's a pretty girl. Probably the inappropriate for the morgue, kind, like low cut shirts and sweaters since the morgue is cold? Seriously, I hope to give this girl a chance but really she's very young for a ME?? I guess since H is girl eye candy they gotta try to give someone new for the guys,too???

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Yeah H our super hero. Wish he'd remember he's human himself. I sure hope S7 is gonna be a whole lot better. I'm tired of being disappointed.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She'll fit right in.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When you said she was from 4400, I feared it'd be this one. I don't watch 4400, but I saw her on an ep of Supernatural and didn't care much for her. She looks WAY TOO YOUNG! Ugh... I hope this is only a consideration. Maybe this one won't work out either. Maybe she's just a temporary "testing the waters" kind of thing like that annoying guy was. Surely they could come up with someone better than this to replace the wonderful Khandi. Maybe someone more well known. I never would know who this girl was if she hadn't been in that ep of Supernatural. :lol: Come on, Miami ptb, find someone more in Khandi's league. I think I'd almost rather have that annoying guy than this girl! Why'd they have to kill off Shannon? :lol:

I was thinking the new ME should be a woman in her 30s with an Australian/New Zealand or British accent. Or maybe they could even get Lauren Holly since she's done on NCIS. :lol:

This person looks way too young (probably looks younger than she actually is). I thought they were looking for someone who was hispanic or something. I thought that's what the original casting call said. :confused:

10. delkolover

Trust me when I saw her picture I thought she was way too young as well. Well, even though I am an E/C shipper does anyone else get the feeling this will be another conquest for Eric? Or perhaps someone else for him and Ryan to fight over?:rolleyes: I definately pictured someone slightly older and not a Khandi lookalike. I am not saying she had to be white or hispanic but someone who didn't look like a younger version of their predicessor.

I didn't watch 4400 or 24 but I will take you at your words that she is a horrible actress. Hopefully TPTB will see how BADLY she will probably fit in...that and DC will probably go Cujo on her and she will run away crying for her momma!!! ;)

I get the feeling this a train wreck in the making!! Ok, so I will give her the two eps to win me over...after that, the woman is in trouble! ;)

:lol:...no doubt.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I wasn't that fussed on the actress in 24, and she does look rather young to be an ME. You think they would have gone for someone who was completely different, spice it up a bit.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Ahhh! :scream: Route 666. Holy, I didn't realize that was her. Ah man, I didn't like her very much.

And yeah she's what, 24? 25? Seems a bit er young for an M.E. I can understand 30 but unless she graduated when she was 13...

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think she will be 25 in October.:cardie:

14. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

15. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

WOW NOW THIS IS JUST DEPRESSING (OR NOT) I DONT YET... KHANDI PLAYED HER PART GOOD...THAT GRL HAS A WHOLE LOT OF SHOE TO FILL I KINDA FEEL BAD FOR HER BUT AGAIN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS NEVER CN HER IN THE SHOWS THEY SAID SHE WAS ON. BUT I'M SURE SHE WILL FIT IN FINE... ANY1 THINK SHE MIGHT END UP HAVIN A CRUSH ON EITHER ERIC OR RYAN :lol: NOW THAT WIL B DRAMA:eek::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.