Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I've always loved that pic of Billy and Jorja where he has his arms around her. It's really cute! :) They all look so young and different in the photo too since it was so many moons ago.

2. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone,:thumbsup:

Just warning dont open this spoiler box major news about GSR in S9:

WP is leaving:( CSI in esp 10th of S9 and it involved Sara check out the link:
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/07/william-peterse.html
    It looklike we might get our happy Geek ending.;):thumbsup:

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OH MY GOD :eek:
    this is horrible :( the show will lose an intense amount of fans, most of us stopped watching full time after Jorja's departure and Billy is higher placed in the show (in a way) i completely support his decision to do what he wants with his life, he is an actor and he does need to move on but this is going to be hard, at least Sara is involved in some way but then there's closure. they're both gone so i dont think they would bring one back without the other for future eps, which is good in a way and bad in a way this show has changed way too much in only one year i definately do not want this show to end but now is as good a time as ever, they are trying to retaliate from issues that are bigger than they know and its going to come back and slap them in the face. Sara, Warrick and Billy - gone. i seriously can't believe this :wtf:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, my stomach is churning, and no need for *spoiler* boxes, it's splashed on our "news files" I knew this day was coming, but hoped he'd stay through S/10, so this is it,:( the "Sara is involved" is good, so she's probably leaving when he does? they've already filmed 10 eps.. OOOPS:wtf: does everyone not know that? didn't we all know this was the way it would conclude? @*%$,:klingon: so an occasional "guest shot" right, and is he doing us a big favor? sorry I'm in shock, and was completely in denial about him leaving, but again the man is 55, and has talked about doing this for years, so the time has come, and of course I wish him the best, Chicago here I come:thumbsup: I don't think can watch CSI without him and her as well:confused:

[​IMG]

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Yep. Sad day. Even though we knew it had to happen sooner or later.
    Maybe they'll go out with a bang.
    And maybe WP & JF will guest star together once in a while.

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, I am sad about having three main characters leaving in such a short time, but I'm trying to stay positive since it looks like we'll probably (fingers crossed) get our happily ever after for GSR. :)

As for watching after they leave, I'll probably finish up watching season 9, but then stop there, although, I don't know if they'll even make it past season 9 because I think the ratings will dip majorly after Billy leaves. :(

7. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

where is the people? we have a great spoilers come guys:thumbsup:
    i am really optimistic and i want to think that this time the "heather case" should be for another csi NO Grissom always the same lady who:lol: or maybe is the grissomĀ“s bye to she
    we have the true love i want this phrase for a tattou XD our GSR will be the happy ending and is the more important for me

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Whoa...
    I'm a little lost for words, even if I'm not really surprised (does that make sense?)

But a big :wtf::eek: to the surprises:
    Lady Heather AND the Miniature Killer will return?
    I'm a fan of continuity, but I can't decide whether I should be glad about the continuity or afraid of all the MAJOR angst that's going to happen.

I don't think they'll ruin the GSR happy ending (not cheesy, but lighthearted and postive), but I really wonder how they'll manage all the angst and turmoil with the Warrick situation and its effects on Grissom. It will be like S7 with the child molester, only...100x more intense. I hope WP will act as brilliantly as in S7.
    It sounds a bit as if Sara returns to bury her Vegas ghosts (first with the victim's partner back from S1 or 2, then maybe with the Miniature Killer...
    I can't for my life figure out Heather's role in this...Will she and Sara and Grissom all meet? (like in 7x23, only not as embarassing? or even more? Or will Grissom turn to Heather for a neutral opinion?)
    I don't think GSR is in danger through Heather (love triangle story), because that's so not CSI to me...that's too soap opera-ish)

Can somebody repost the ep names for S9 that are already known, so we might discuss them in the light of the new information, please?
    I'm too confused right now (long day at uni plus major CSI spoiler equals fuzzy brain)

10. JorjaFoxFan

sure thing, here are the episode names so far.
    9x01 FOR WARRICK
    9X02 THE HAPPY PLACE
    9X03 ART IMITATES LIFE
    9X04 SCALES
    9X05 REVELATION
    9X06 THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
    9X07 THE TRUE STORY OF GILBERT GRISSOM
    9X08 THE FORMER LIFE OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
    9X09 OVERKILL
    9X10 MOLE
    i think one of them has been changed...i cant remember which one :confused:
    did anybody see Entertainment Tonight last night? they had a story on Billy leaving. it was well put together i must say.
    i dont have such a problem with LH now that Grissom and Sara are an item, before we sort of saw it as a competition but now shes old news, but i do think that there's such a thing as too much. i think shes overstayed her welcome. i definately want to miniature killer back, i love Jessica Collins shes an extraordinary actress and Grissom and Sara definately have some unfinished buisness that needs to be sorted out.
    i also have a positive outlook to offer on Billy's departure and Sara's Second :p all of the things that the GSR-supporting writers have ever thought of Griss and Sara doing this is there las chance do put it into action and Billy and Jorja are probably up for anything because this is their last time together on set, so we might get flashbacks and action :lol:

11. Desertwind

If LH returns and causes chaos with him and Sara, I'll hunt her down like Natalie did Sara, and put her in that dank/dark basement where they hid her daughter, this can't be true, but no matter, maybe she'll attend Grissoms and Sara's wedding, he never loved her anyway
    and on the eps,. so Billy has done 10, and now he's done, I just don't get why he couldn't have finished out the season:confused: it's like he's doing the same stunt that Jorja did, without the letter:( I can't beleive this, but the other news sounds positive about them~ here's what he said in April, 3 months ago~

http://www.csifiles.com/news/010408_01.shtml

[​IMG]

12. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Well without reading any spoiler boxes or news stuff but obviously hearing the word about WP exiting I'm very, very hopeful about a good GSR resolution for us - I mean, it would be in keeping with the characters to have Grissom and Sara move on together somewhere as they can't work together on shift anymore and Sara is moving into a new, more positive place in her life. It would just be that point in their lives where it's time for new - and brighter (daylight!) - things.

I'm big on the idea of Grissom going to teach and write and research his bugs, and Sara going off to work either in some forensics capacity (FBI or wherever) or Physics related.

It would also make sense for them to move away from Vegas - somewhere brighter with a bit of greenery you know? I mean, they have the team as their buddies to some extent but otherwise they're both very private and not big socially so it wouldn't be a major upheaval in some ways. Jim's the only person who really knew about them being a couple even though they were dating (and living together!) over two years!!! Aren't our geeks great?

Roll on our cowboy riding into the sunset with his beautiful bride, that's what I say :D

13. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

That sounds suspiciously like a place to raise a bunch of geeklings :lol:

And ever now and then the others (the new team) could find a bug-infested corpse and make Ecklie cover the expenses to fly Grissom in. ("But don't you understand? He's the only one who can identify this bug!" - "Couldn't he do it via webcam?" - "*cough* ab-so-lute-ly impossible *cough*, he needs to come in person")

I wonder how long it will take until FFnet and geekfiction will be flooded with S9 Ep1-10 fics...Bring 'em on, I say.
    I'm in desperate search of distractions from uni coursework

14. JorjaFoxFan

Desertwind i agree 400% i will help you hunt her down. im not really keen on the idea of them having a big deal-spontaneous-let-everybody-attend-type wedding, i think a secluded one would be the best way to go -in my opinion :) its very un-CSI-ish..

15. Desertwind

JorjaFoxfan no way JOSE, this couldn't be true:evil:gossip, rumors and speculation, and I will never speak to them again:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.