Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] thank's Piper great news, I sure hope this is accurate! and orange_cat romantic song lines, go post them in the "song thread" and on them together, have we ever seen Sara cooking?:lol: but we have him in "GDC" soups on, with Bruno looking up at him, so their homebodies, enjoying one anothers company, with him doing the cooking! and being alone, their so different on their cases, and don't let their personal life taint the ocassion, and wait till they are alone! and his love letter, so romantic Shakespeare can't top that:thumbsup: here's a paraphrase from that sonnet, breaking it down for the average non poem person, wow who'd think this science geek Grissom could be so deep:drool:

SONNET 47

THE LETTER

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

OCat, you rock! This is SO cool.
    And yes, Piper, you are correct...I wannna make a video. I was thinking yesterday, "I wonder if OCat will record it? Ooo, if she does I can make a music vid!'

And that scene in Leapin' Lizards IS great. JF played it beautifully. I'm so bummed that she got knocked out of the Emmy running.

Lemme see....one....two...umm....methinks I need a little more.

Oh! I know. Piper, can you do a special little 'kinda' spoiler box for me, letting me know how many eps have Sara in 'em? You know, how many potential GSR episodes I get to look forward to. How many do they have in the can already, btw? And have they stopped filming yet?

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Thanks for the fab links desert and I will post the lyrics up on the song thread once I've finished writing the song, but as I'm writing it especially for you lovely people I wanted you to share in it first :)

And thanks piper I'm glad you like it so far! You're definitely welcome to try putting a video to whatever I manage to record for it although it'll probably be just a rough recording nothing fancy like the album :lol:

As for home life scenes of our couple I know we haven't got as much as we'd like but I realised we're actually pretty lucky with how much they have shown us as we don't get to see almost anything of the others at all, especially in recent series. TPTB are pretty good to us all in all :) But still I would loooove to see something like a Christmas scene - Grissom really making a home for and with Sara. Just so romantic and she definitely deserves some good home lovin after all she's been through goshdangit!

4. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Ok, seattle, here is what I know(without really spoiling anything)
    Jorja is supposed to be in at the very least 5-6 episodes, according to my good source. She is also #4 on the cast list, above Eric. Seems to me like she's BACK. No Sara related spoilers leaked at all, so I couldn't really spoil you anyway. LOL! I know that Jorja was and has been seen AT THE CSI STUDIOS VERY RECENTLY. Not sure how many eppys have been filmed so far. I am going to email Rambo today.
    Hope that helps some. Anyone can read inside the box, no real spoilers included.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  5. PiperGrissom

Desert, I snagged the pic, and the "translation", but does anyone have a "copy" of his actual letter? I also need Sara's goodbye letter too.
    *need another line to make 3*
    GSR FOREVER!!!!

6. seattlegsrfan

Cool, thanks, Piper!
    I've been wondering if the SAG spots that WP, JF, & MH did were done at the CSI studios? They all have the same background>,I haven't seen any spots done by non-CSI actors, so I don't know if they have the same backdrop.
    1)Grissom and Sara belong together!
    2)Sara needs to come back so that they can be together.
    3)And when we come to the end of the show, they should ride off into the sunset together!

7. Desertwind

PIPER your wish is my command, and I just looked through all my GSR stuff, pathetic, saving this like a teenager:eek:, maybe that's the beginning of senility, one never knows, I haven't saved celebrity stuff since I was a kid, but these two have a special place and now I've got a collection:evil:so here goes, first his~

Sara,
    Our parting was awkward, I don't know why I find it so difficult to express my feelings to you. Even though we're far apart, I can see you as clarly as if you were here with me..I said I'd miss you, and I do..Shakespeare can express my feelings..better that I...
    then it goes into the Sonnet!

Sara's goodbye letter:(

Gil, You know I love you, I feel I've loved you forever, lately I haven't been feeling very well, truth be told I'm tired. Out in the desert, under that car that night I realized something that I haven't been able to shake. Since my father died, I spent my entire life with ghosts. We've been like close friends, and out there in the desert, it occured to me, that it was time to bury them. I can't do that here. I'm so sorry. No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with a feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, but I have to do this. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self-destruct, and worse you'll be there to see it happen..be safe..Know that I tried very hard to stay, know that your my one and only, and I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home Ive ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I love ..I always will

Goodbye
    [​IMG]

8. PiperGrissom

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! Now, you should check out GSR Love Letters on my GSR wiki. Going to add more to it soon.

At least we know, it's NOT goodbye, as the letter said.
    *Was that enough lines??????*

9. Desertwind

It's certainly not goodbye:wtf: I posted a letter from a fan on the Jorja passionate thread about her returning, it's from the PARADE, and I did post it on the WIKI site as well Piper:bolian:it's so cool that they dress alike in the black and red, and are so photogenic:drool:

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Okay, here is the rest of the song! I'm tidying up the music and will play it a while to get it tight before recording - so you'll have to hold out a bit longer for those fanvids :p Remeber this is a timeline telling of GSR from alternating perspectives of Sara then Grissom and back again. As this covers events from the episodes and proper GSR stuff I don't think I'm out of line posting it here so please don't hit me!

This burning love, burns its way through steel
    I won't wait up, but make my dreams come real
    Then you ran from me
    Why did you have to leave?
    I feel so alone
    When will you come home...

Four weeks in hell and I still can't say how I feel
    But your picture burns
    A whole in these cells - in heart and sight, only you are real
    So I run to you
    With passion anew
    You're all I want
    Can I tell you you're the only one?
    My Intimate Love...

Burn the desert day, the car and rains that stripped away my face
    Though we are one, from daylight sleep won't come
    I tried to breathe
    To keep these ghosts from me
    But I have to go
    Before I break, before I can come...

Ch.
    Home
    I will come home, to you...

*phew* I'm pretty happy with that lyrically for accurate GSR coverage you know - it makes a reasonable timeline of the story, no? :lol:

As for upcoming new season stuff, I'm hoping for and looking forward to seeing a strong, relaxed Sara once again - with some of that confidence we saw in early stuff like Cool Change, where she calmly gets Cath on side. A strong, united and determined Grissom and Sara - that nasty McKean guy won't stand a chance hah!

11. PiperGrissom

Oh, my gosh!!! I can't wait to hear that song, the lyrics are amazing!! Kudos to YOU!
    I already have thoughts about the video I want to make. I can't wait to see what Seattle does!:thumbsup:

I also hope to see a more relaxed and happier Sara. Of course, there will be sadness, but I hope after her return, we'll see THE REAL Sara again.

BTW-HAPPY 40TH BDAY, JORJA FOX!:)

12. seattlegsrfan

Good onya OCat! Great GSR-y lyrics, I hope Piper and I can do them justice. ::starts thinking of clips to use::

And yes, I too hope that Sara has exorcised her demons before she gets back. I'd love to a relaxed, happy, confident Sara and some GSR scenes where we see that she and Gilbert are in complete synergy with each other. ::crosses fingers and toes, wishing for wedding rings::

p.s. OCat, after typing up this post the 'word up' song has been replaced with that feist song, '1234'....;)

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yay! Happy 40th to Jorja!!! :)

Anyone have any new GSR spoilers? Probably not, but what's the harm in asking? I'm so excited for this new season and hope that all of the spoilers we have heard come true! If they all did it would be any awesome season! :)

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

yay Jorja!!:beer:
    Greeeaat lyrics OCat! you're definately amazing, you do great work ;)
    i have no spoilers :( i wish i did but i think that they're holding back on releasing alot of info on S/9 just yet. i think our only spoilers will be from David Rambo this early on :confused:

15. PiperGrissom

I am starving to death for GSR news! I am finding it VERY interesting that there are NO LEAKS on the storyline, or about Warrick's fate.
    I wish we'd get "hints" or something!!!!!
    Anything! Throw us a bone!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.