Your Favorite CSI Line From any 3 Shows

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Speedle03, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

"I'm not used to looking down the barrel of an AK-47, but I'll be all right". Don Flack, CSI:NY (Snow Day).

I will never forget the line in all my lifetime.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was watching a repeat of Miami last night. Can't remember the title. Eric saw Ryan with Erica (the newswoman) and Ryan was handing her some money (for the equipment he broke in another ep cause he got mad at her for filming when she wasn't supposed to lol). Eric thought he was paying her for some air time. :lol: Eric's paranoid... even Nat told him that. Anyway, Eric goes into the DNA room where Valera is. This is the exchange:

Eric: Unbelievable!
    Valera: What?
    Eric: Wolfe.
    Valera: Again? Why don't you two just go in a room and beat each other up?

:lol: She cracked me up when she said that.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I have to many favorite lines to mention them all. Not so much a favorite but one that I have a chuckle at every time I hear it is from 'Sweet Jane'. When Nick makes Hodges help him sift through shredded material and rat droppings, when Hodges is hesitant...but eventually giving in.

"If I start leaking blood from my eyeballs, I'm blaming you!"

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I have quite a few quotes and stuff that I love, but my favourite has to be

Catherine: And what appears to be, is not...

From season 6 secrets and flies.

5. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

So many! But it's hard to choose as its partially the delivery that makes the lines truly outstanding.

Nick in Random acts of Violence "Why don't you show him our grabby tool?"

Super Dave in Leaping Lizards- Warrick advises him not to tell his wife about their gruesome crime scene and Dave replies "Are you kidding me, she'll want to hear every detail. Why do you think I married her?"

Nick in The good, the bad, the dominatrix. Warrick asks if he's ever been hit in the head with a purse and he says "No, gentlemen don't get hit in the head with those."

6. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: SuperDave is just super awesome!

Here's an exchange between Calleigh and Ryan on Miami. In the ep, a child sex offender was killed in Alexx's neighborhood. Her fingerprints were found on the flyer of the guy's picture and info. Ryan and Calleigh were discussing it and Ryan said Alexx should have known how quickly people judge others and shouldn't have put the flyers up. Calleigh defended Alexx saying she has two kids and was just protecting them as well as others in the neighborhood. Eric came in about that time, interrupting their discussion. Turned out that the child offender's own brother killed him cause his presence caused his wife stress and she lost the baby. :

R: I feel sorry for that guy. I hope the jury takes it easy on him.

C: A murderer is a murderer.

R: Do you really believe that?

C: Personally? No. Professionally? yeah... and I'm still on the clock. Wanna ask me that again in about an hour over a beer?

R: You mean you're not mad at me? 'Cause I heard we had a really big fight.

C: Don't believe everything you hear.

7. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Calleigh: "Well, you know what the thing is, Hank? It doesn't really matter if you do because, even if you get rid of me, someone will step in my place. And, if you silence me, the evidence has its own voice, and it keeps saying, over and over-- you. You and your bullets. You know what? And, by the way, where you're going ... I think you're going to be the *****."

OR- Horatio "Mala Noche Justice, meet Miami Justice"

I have more, I just can't think of them right now!!

8. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

CSI NY S.2 DANCING WITH THE FISHES

''Fantastic..myster sand, mistery fiber, no suspect''
    Just the expration at Carmine's face cracks me up!

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Vegas:

Grissom: Take off your shoes and socks.
    Greg: See, now we're getting into this whole strip forensics thing, and I'm not too sure I can hang with that. Even if you are my boss. (Let the Seller Beware)

Sara: So, relax, and lie down on your back.
    Greg: You know, this is exactly like a dream I had once. Except it wasn't in a garage, and Grissom wasn't watching. (pause) That was a different dream. (Big Middle)

Miami:

Speed: Why's it always gotta be in the toilet? (can't remember the episode)

(after Eric explains what he's going to do)
    Speed: Do that and take a shower.
    Eric: Nice shoes. (Cross Jurisdictions)

NY:

Adam (working on surveillance footage of a robbery, speaking as the suspect):... And some Ho-Hos. Ooo, I love me some Ho-Hos. (Admissions)

Adam: Male or female?
    Mac: *look*
    Adam: What? It's fantasy. Be all you can be.
    Mac: *still looking*
    Adam: I'm just letting you know your options. (Down the Rabbit Hole... sorry if I messed up the quote)

10. GregNickRyanFan

Miami ep "You may now kill the bride"

Alexx (examining the bride's body): Whatever happened to speak now or forever hold your peace, Horatio?

--

(After pulling over the bodyguard's car, bodyguard gets out and is questioned then the groom gets out)

Frank: Here comes the groom.

--

Greg Tanner and Horatio are talking about seeing someone you love shot down right in front of you.

Greg: When will I get this image out of my mind?
    Horatio: You won't.

---

Alexx and Eric are in the morgue examining the bride's body.

Eric: It's glitterwax. They use it at all the high end clubs on the dancers' poles.

Alexx: And just how would you know that?

Eric says something about how the bachelor party was held there. Alexx wonders why the bride was a strip joint.

Eric: Gentlemen's club.

Alexx asks what the difference is.

Eric: I can afford to get into a Strip club.

:lol:

---

Calleigh and Eric are at the Gentlemen's club talking to a dancer. The dancer is about to leave them and whispers to Calleigh that "touching is extra". Eric hears and chuckles at Calleigh's facial expression.

Calleigh: This is a very sexy day at the office. :lol:

----

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

When Sara was walking and talking through her time at the crime scene in Rashomama -
    "So there we were, at Cupid's Kiss. A nuptial never land where the cheese factor was dangerously high, and the flowers were obviously fake. Can the love be real, when the flowers aren't?"

HAHA makes me laugh. I'll never forget that one.

In NY in the episode "Not what it looks like" when Danny comes into the jewelry store and Lindsay is holding the necklace and Danny says "Don't even think about it, Montana!"

And last... because Calleigh's my fave... from Dispo Day
    Calleigh:I feel like a humming-bird on 6 cups of coffee
    Horatio: describe that to me
    Calleigh: Uh...I feel confused...angry...confused

poor Calleigh... but she does make me laugh.

12. GregNickRyanFan

humming bird on six cups of coffee! :lol: That girl sure has a way with words.

I think this is from "One of our own" when everyone in the lab was being questioned by the FBI about the stolen money from the seize/takedown of the Mala Noche.

Valera has already been questioned. Calleigh comes out from being questioned. She walks toward Valera.

Calleigh: Good god!
    Valera: I know! That guy reminds me of my high school principal.

Then Calleigh said something about her high school principal too, but I can't remember what it was. Anyone know?

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I love so many, but my favorite is definetly by Horatio. The way he said it was just perfect.

"You just killed four innocent people. You're evil. You enjoy death. I hope you enjoy your own." (Kill Zone)

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh ya, Calleigh says "He knows more about me than my high school principal ever did."

15. GregNickRyanFan

that's right. I just couldn't remember what she said for some reason. Thanks! I like Calleigh and Valera's friendship. I wish they'd show more of it. :lol: