Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me one of Flack?? I would love one from Personal Foul from the beginning episode. :D (Preferably without Danny please)

My three banners from the last challenge:

work3.jpg

work1.jpg

work0.jpg

Feel free to take which (+credit me please)http://talk.csifiles.com/member.php?u=16807

First off stunning work everyone!
Miss_Undercover I love the coloring especially in your second and third banner, it's really pretty.
All the other challenge entries are awesome as well; I'm sorry I missed the voting

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me one of Flack?? I would love one from Personal Foul from the beginning episode. :D (Preferably without Danny please)

I had a go with your request, it's not very good, sorry. If you would like to have something changed (text, etc.) let me know.

flack.jpg

And I had a hard time to choose a cap without Danny...;)
Edit, because I got another one done...

don.jpg

Last edited:
I had a go with your request, it's not very good, sorry. If you would like to have something changed (text, etc.) let me know.

Oh! Gosh these are all beautiful LivingEnd! The font on the first one is nice and I love the coloring on both of them! I will have to use all of these!

Thanks to everyone that made one for me! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice words, CSI_Stokes_Girl and Living End (I adore your two banners very much) ! :)

And the banner for eveninstarz14 :

detflack.jpg

Was not easy to work with the cap from the episode.
So it this my best result.

Anj!!!!!! you have made an incredible job. You already know how much i enjoy your work! :D

Thank you! :D

Debbie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back