The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Well I guess everyone here is a bit more observant than I am, lol. I've seen Scuba Doobie Doo a few times and only a few weeks ago did I finally catch it. I thought I saw a Greg-like blur zoom by and I had to go and re-watch it until I knew for sure it was him.
    I loved the scene where Greg's working on something for Sara and Nick just walks by, stops then looks in on him. It's cute, like Nick's checking up on him. The look on his face is kind of strange though. I'm sure he's wondering what his Greggo is up to.
    Sara's Girl- I too wouldn't mind if we saw some flirtation! I don't mind the whole communicating-without-talking thing, but I miss the flirtation. It was adorable! I don't know if we're going to see much in the early season nine . . . but maybe later on. Possibly. But I kind of think the show's going to be pretty dark for a while, considering the circumstances.

2. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

My computer goes nuts for three days and this is what happens, 3 new pages. Unfortunately I didn't read them all (don't want my computer getting angry again) but I think I know where the conversation is at the moment.

The episodes all of you mentioned where amazing. I freaked out when I realized that Greg did indeed run by Cath and Nick in the "Leggo my Greggo" scene. I'd never noticed that before.

It saddens me to think that season 9 could potentially be the final season (please correct me if I'm wrong). I definitely want to see more flirting like back in the earlier seasons. It's always silent eye communication now instead of the touching and actual talking.

I miss the outgoing, playful Greggo from the lab. I realized that a while ago while watching season 7. He's grown up so much; too much for my liking. He's almost a different person. I guess that's something else I want to see; Greggo being more easygoing again. But as my_last_chance said, season 9 will be pretty dark for a while.

3. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

I've seen that in screen caps, but never actually while watching the episode - I'll have to look closely next time.

Season 7 didn't have much flirtiness because it seemed, to me anyway, they were shoving GSR down our throats.

And the nonverbal communication is totally awesome.

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I agree with Wojo I think it took the first two seasons of flirting for them to get together. Just seems to make sense. Greggo_Obsessed I sure hope it nots the last season. I heard Marg is signed on for two more seasons, but that may have changed. welleg I too love the nonverbal communication. Heres a cap from Organ Grinder where Nicky is looking in on Greggo as he walks by. I love it. :)

[​IMG]

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I kind of agree with you there. I only started watching CSI a few months ago . . . but I can tell when something is forced between two characters and when something is natural. But, then again, that's just my opinion. I think that Sara and Gris had better chemistry in the beginning seasons, but, again just my opinion and it's off topic anyways.

^-^ I LOVE that picture! Nick's got that wondering look on his face, but Greg's too busy concentrating to even notice. I wonder what Greg would have said if he had caught Nick watching him . . . probably something flirty and it ends with Nick blushing and Greg smirking slightly. Does anyone have an ideas?

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I must have blinked too during that scene. Maybe tomorrow night I can find time to rewatch that ep, cause I've got to see that! Though, if that weren't planned, I can see it going down as this: Eric decides to have fun on the set, and George sees him go by and is thinking "what the... you're not supposed to be in this scene!" but it would be kinda funny so they'd leave it in. Cute? Right? lol. Just a random thought.

On another note... I was rewatching Chasing the Bus and Play With Fire the other day and I noticed something. When Sara screws up in PWF, Nick is quick to rat her out to the boss. But when Greg screws up and the bus driver dies, Nick says nothing. Interesting, huh? I mean, nothing actually happened when Sara screwed up but he rats her out anyway. Just thought I'd mention that.

And nine had better not be the last season! I don't want it to end yet! Please not yet! I feel like I've only really just gotten into it, though I've been watching it for years, mainly cause of the fanfic... but still. It'll be weird writing fanfic when the shows over, though I know I've done that before with others. It'll still feel weird. Anywho... off to work. yay. lol. ttyl.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, I love this scene so much! QOTU, that's a really good idea. When I see Nick looking at Greg I'm just waiting when he'll say something. He want it. Just look in his deep brown eyes;)

Redrum, I can say only one thing! The Wink:drool:

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

QOTU, I've never thought about that before, about ratting Sara out I mean. I can't even remember that to be honest. I'm getting forgetful... I still love chasing the bus though, Nick is just so protective over Greg, I mean when he forgot his coat and everything, Nick was worried. And when the bus driver died, he needed to know Greg was ok, and not rat him out. That is interesting.

Also, i don't think s9 will be the last. I know Marg has signed for another two years, and RDH has signed for 3 more, so that shows that TPTB expect it to be around for a while yet.

The redrum wink, was wow.... I loved it. ;)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Season 9 won't be the last, like bubbles said Marg has signed on for two more seasons. and I recently found out that George has also signed on for two more. (as usual no word as to how many Eric signed for).

The Scuba doobie do scene with Greg running by and waving at Nick was so fast that I never noticed it until it was mentioned here awhile ago. And I always notice Greg! I've always loved that scene. Leggo my Greggo - yeah Nick we know he's yours.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, I just read about George signing on too. Has Eric even signed? I presume he has? But we just don't hear about it as per usual.

I watched that scene from scuba doobie doo earlier, I swear it was so quick no wonder I missed it! But yeh its definately there. I can't believe I missed it before! I actually nearly missed it again!! But he looks like he's flying or something on the way past lol!!

I love in that ep too when Greg goes in to help Nick, and goes in, goes and stands at the door, hand half on hip, before going back in. I thuoght that was sweet, especially him looking at Nick when standing at the door.

I never know if I like Greg's dark hair, one minute I do, one minute I don't... and talking of hair this is totally totally 100% off topic but I just have to say, I love Catherine's season 2 hair:drool::devil:...

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, yes, that scene. I never really saw it until someone pointed it out here. But it's great, he waves his hand (at Nick I guess). Oh, and when Cath asked Nick about his new "partner", he was a bit too startled for my taste. I bet he thought, "How does she know, we've been so careful!"

I hope S9's not the last, but if Marg and George have signed for two more seasons ... probably depends on how the new characters are doing ...

I just watched Burn Out (S7) and maybe it's just me and my wild imagination and wishful thinking but when Nick and Greg are at the scene and Greg comes over to tell Nick about his findings, Nick's eyes smile at Greg. At least I got that impression.

What I really don't like about this episode his Grissom being all "mean" to Greg about the music and then he also questions his abilities (gas). I know he was stressed with the case but that was just not cool! But Greg being Greg didn't say anything just did his job and pulled through.

I don't really recall Nick ratting Sara out in Play With Fire but it was nice of him to keep quiet about the bus driver incident. I think that really showed how much he cares about Greg.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

One of the few moments that I really loved Sara, the way she stoop up for Greg and told Grissom it was here who turned on the music (I think she was lying) and told him to be nicer to Greg because he's under stress.
    If you mean the look with the curls, I've always loved that look on Cath too. As for Greg I love most of his hair styles (except the shaved sides/faux hawk in season 2) And my fave hairstyle on Nick was the longer hair in S6 (hate the shaved head look though)

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Grissom does pick on Greg quite often, it was nice that Sara stuck up for him. I think they are really close. I wonder if Sara knows about Greg's attraction/ relationship with Nick? Seeing as she is quite close to him too?

I love Nick's longer hair (sans moustache) and I also love the shaved head look. I think he looks seriously hot with the shaved head. And with Cath, I did love the curls, but I meant the shorter style :drool: . . . like slightly crazy but hot (like in SoLV)

Talking of SoLV, I really liked the liquid latex scene between Nick and Greg. It's like Greg is trying to impress Nick with his knowledge of the 'scene' at the moment, and Nick's look back was just ..right... I think i've probably said that before though

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I do believe that Sara knows about his attraction for Nick or about their relationship. And yes, now that you mention it, Sara probably lied for Greg about the music because he looked really puzzled when she said, she'd turned it on.

Of course Greg tried to impress Nick in SoLV. When does he not?? I just loved it when they were in the lab and Nick was leaning over Greg and Greg got all flustered and had to tell him to back off. Wonder why that was :devil: ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Well, it's only briefly mentioned in PWF. Sara's talking to Grissom and he's telling her to be careful at scenes or something like that and she comments "you heard about it from Brass" and he says "And Nick." It was short, not Nick actually talking to Griss so easily missed, what with the whole lab explosion and everyone worrying over Greg.

That's awesome that Marg and George signed on. I hope Eric did too! But I'm sure he did or will soon enough. I doubt he's going to leave the show before it's over for good. That just doesn't sound like him, the way he went against his agent's advice and signed on with the show in the first place. What would be interesting though... and please note, I would also hate for this to happen... but if George didn't sign on sometime in the future and Eric did, if Nick shows up every now and then (cause he's Greg's BF, of course he would!) and there would be a whole cast of new people, that Greg would get to show off Nick too... I dunno, sounds kinda interesting, but then, also sounds like an "alumni weekend" at some college where all the current students meet those who already graduated. And it would mean that we wouldn't see Nick/George often enough. But if he's only coming back just for Greg... it would mean... duh, either their really good friends, or better than friends! *sigh* me and my big mouth. Now someone from TPTB will read this and get an idea from it. If they get the *right* idea, that's cool... if not... I'm just gonna shut up now and go read my fanfic reviews before I get into trouble. bye all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.