George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
So congrats bookgirl Nick is by passing the ghosters and is heading straight to you :) Enjoy :devil:

She wishes!!! He's already packed up and in my car with the midnight snacks! :lol: And he's bringing his Ghost Hunting Kit with him!

Speedy I'm worried about you going adventuring with poor Smokey. She's seeing things already! Thinking that she has Nick all packed up in her car- HA! Silly girl. Maybe you have a cheap clone rip off. Nothing compares to real Nick :devil:, and he's right here with me. :p

Thanks Jacquie!

I'm sticking with a letter theme. Going with J. 12 pictures in 24 hours.

Since nothing has been said by Destiny do we want to start a new theme with us being so close to the new thread. I don't know who is doing the thread. And I guess bookgirl needs to be asked do you mind going back and forth between threads to look at pics?

Hmmm....

Might be an idea to start a new thread seeing as we're so close to the end of the last page and the number of replies.

Since nothing has been said by Destiny do we want to start a new theme with us being so close to the new thread. I don't know who is doing the thread. And I guess bookgirl needs to be asked do you mind going back and forth between threads to look at pics?

Since we're only like 5 posts away maybe we should just wait. Do we think someone's been chosen to start the new thread?
I don't mind jumping between the two, but I think we could tie this one up rather quickly.

I did suggest to Destiny some names to start a new thread rather than me all the time. I thought it was time to break someone else in :) but I don't know who she's asked. And no I'm not leaving. I just thought it might be nice to let someone else experience the fun of starting a new thread :)

As Yoshi says - Lets play. :) (so Yoshi can get in trouble instead of me!:lol:)

Theme pics:
jacket
jar
jumpsuit
jump (the fence)
juice
jubilant

Susan

In all honesty I'm about to get off the new computer and I don't know if I can see my pics on the old one so I thought I'd get some in now. :eek:

Last edited:
Who Me? :angel:

Last set:
jeans
Jeep
jaw (and a nice looking one at that. :lol:)
jumpsuit
Judy (believe that's her name)
jogging

Can you tell? I just capped Compulsion this afternoon. :p

I had a little trouble getting my befuddled brain to think of 'j' words so I looked some up in this book we got that splits words into it's syllables. :lol:

Susan

I think the monitor on the old computer is dying. The pics come out sooo much better on the new one! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back