Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Like GregNickRyanFan said, Horatio didn't fire Ryan. Horatio helped Ryan and eventually got his job back. The only way I can imagine Ryan turning against Horatio is if he was blackmailed or something. Maybe he went back to gambling and has a big debt and cant pay it. I really hope that doesnt happen though. We all know that theres a lovable hero Ryan in there just waiting to come out and this wouldnt be letting it.

I hate having to wait for the premiere, I might just go insane :scream:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the pics. He looked so cute in that uniform!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Even if Ryan did go back to gambling, I don't think he would make the problem really worse by turning against H. We know there's a hero in Ryan ,hopefully the writers will see it too.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, hopefully.

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Thanks for posting those.
    I forgot about that episode actually. i dont even know how thats possible.
    P.s lovely icon :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

I kinda forgot about him being in the uniform in the ep, but then the ep was on the other night on A&E and I was like "woah! he looks good in the uniform!" So, I came right here and asked about the caps. :lol:

I saw this just a few minutes ago: http://www.csifiles.com/news/310508_01.shtml

He's been submitted for an Emmy! Yay! I hope he gets a nomination! It's about time he get some recognition. Woo-hoo! I'm so excited! :lol:

BTW, I saw the Tidal wave ep "Crime Wave" the other night and Ryan's uncle's name is "Uncle Ron". Just in case anyone was curious. But, that and the fact that he has a neice (and apparently a sibling somewhere) is all we really know about his family. :sigh:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm glad Jon is up for an Emmy nomination but I think 'Cyber-lebrity' wasn't his best performance this season.

Tptb should've chose another episode. Which epy do oyu think was his best performance this season?

"Going Ballisitc' that look on his face alone was enough for an Emmy nomination! :lol: I liked his performance in 'Tunnel Vision' too.

As for his family, he was supposed to be close to this Unlce Ron according to 'Crime Wave' I think he mentioned that to someone. And yes he has a niece so he has ot have a sibling somewhere. Was it ever moentioned if he was from Miami or some place else?

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

He should have gotten an emmy back in Season 4 with Nailed. He was beyond awesome.

As for this season Im not sure he's done anything soooo fantastic that he should get an award. Im not saying hes not a great actor but hes had so little screentime this season that its really hard to think of any episode where he was outstanding. Its hard to be outstanding when your getting 5 minutes of screentime. But oh well, give him an award for being outstandingly (that is a word, right?) awesome looking. hehe :p

Hopefully with this new storyline/cliffhanger, he'll get way more screentime in Season 7.

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Bah! It's been so long since I've posted, but I've FINALLY gotten caught up with S6 (for the most part...school has been nuts, but now it's over and I've had the time). I literally just finished watching Going Ballistic and...um...wow! Talk about being late to the boards on that one, since it looks as though speculations and opinions have been flying about. Sucks that I missed all of that initial shock and I guess panic, but hopefully I'll find a place to jump back in. But yeah, I kind of did that whole shouting-at-the-tv-in-shock-and-confusion-thing when I saw that ending...y'know..."What?! Did they make Ryan the bad guy again?! WTF?!" etc, etc. :eek:

Yep, definitely a good cliffhanger. I hate that we all have to wait until September (or longer, for some) to get some answers. Bleh.

So, um, hello again! Now that summer's finally here and school's out, I'll be back to my usual check-often-and-reply-often self.

10. GregNickRyanFan

I love your screenname. Very creative! :)

11. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Mine? If so, thanks!

:)

I just read the Emmy article, and that's awesome! How cool would it be if he got the actual nomination? There's no way they could deny him S7 screentime if that happened...

12. GregNickRyanFan

Your welcome. :) I tried to think of something creative for mine, but drew a blank, so I just went with this. :lol:

Yeah, I hope he does get the nomination.

13. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I totally agree, he was amazing in that episode !!

That would be awesome if he did infact get an award.
    I agree with you about the whole screen time thing, hopefully with the upcoming season he can be up front and center for a while!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree ILJT about him getting an emmy for Nailed, he totally nailed the acting in it. As for being nominated for Cyberlity, eh I don't know. I think Togo is an amazingly talented actor, but this season he wasn't giving anything good, at least to shine above other actors.

As for all the talk about Ryan going to the dark side, who knows. Everyone is saying he didn't have a reason to want H dead, but maybe he did. One thing I have wondered is who turned him in to Stetler about his gambling on the work clock and paying off that dude on time? Yelina taped him doing it and went to H with the vid. So she knew and H knew. How did Stetler find out? Why would either of them tell Stetler about it? Why not just let it go? Maybe it wasn't them, but how did Stetler find out? Was H obligated to tell on his own man for doing it? Did he do it because he knew Ryan was lying to him? If Ryan found out that H was behind him being fired, then he may be a little pissed!

Also, about the talk of the SAG and strike again makes me sick. I really think the last strike caused me to loose a lot of interest in tv, movies, ect. You would think a lot of actors would be hurting finaicially from the last strike and wouldn't want to do it again.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I finally got around to watching the S6 ending...34 min and 56 sec I sat around waiting for Ryan to appear...serioously I was that bored. Then the ending with the text message of "It's done" what the heck have they done to him? Either he's got bumped to undercover cases or he was doing something that had the same message over text. And yes the last part is quite farfetched.

I really hope that Jon doesn't leave the show, although having him leave the bad guy might be interesting. It worked well when Brenden exited the show and then made a guest appearence. *sigh* Only the Summer months to go to find out what happens. ARG!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.