The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Last Chance - I hope about this breakdown too... and I think it's not a big thing. It can be only mention and I'll satisfied. Just like we know - we can't have everything.

^-^ I could see so many alternative endings for Nick's breakdown. Everyone would respond differently to seeing Nick completely let his emotional guard down. There could also be many different endings for just Greg witnessing it as well. Greg could (if they were dating) comfort him and hold him and just be there for him. Nick could cry on Greg's shoulder while Greg tries to soothe him. But, if Greg and Nick weren't going out, Greg could not know what to do. He could see this broken man needing someone, and Greg could freeze or he could step up and be there for poor, suffering Nicky. *shrugs* Lots of scenarios.

My Last Chance - I hope about this breakdown too... and I think it's not a big thing. It can be only mention and I'll satisfied. Just like we know - we can't have everything.

^-^ I could see so many alternative endings for Nick's breakdown. Everyone would respond differently to seeing Nick completely let his emotional guard down. There could also be many different endings for just Greg witnessing it as well. Greg could (if they were dating) comfort him and hold him and just be there for him. Nick could cry on Greg's shoulder while Greg tries to soothe him. But, if Greg and Nick weren't going out, Greg could not know what to do. He could see this broken man needing someone, and Greg could freeze or he could step up and be there for poor, suffering Nicky. *shrugs* Lots of scenarios.

^^Well next to Warrick, Greggo is Nicky's closest 'guy' friend. But I have a feeling Nicky might look to Griss or Cath first to support before Greggo. mainly because he has known them longer. Nicky seems to have close friendship with Cath and we all know he sorta looks to Griss as father figure so ya. But maybe if they are dating the it would make the most sense for him to comfort him and such like my_last_chance said. I agree so many possibilities its really hard to say. So much chemistry between the two of them theres only so long the writers can ignore it. But you know those silly writers who knows whats gonna happen. Yeah just started rambling there for a minute sorry.

Last night I watched the eppie where Nicky confesses to being an arse man. LMAO !! I loved. I think thats the closet we will get regarding Nicky coming out the closet. Although Greg was not in the scene, i bet he would have made a quirky comment. Plus Nicky's interest & appreciation in those implants increased when he found out those were ass implants instead of breast implants.

I consider this scene as evidence that Nicky is not as straight as he seems.

Ps. Nick does not need butt implants (I know Greg will agree).

I know this sounds awful but I am glad Warricks dead. I do not think Warrick really respected Greg. And I will always dislike Warrick for taking Greg's place in Grave Danger. Maybe now Nick & Greg will have more scenes together.

I kinda see that Nick could have a bit of a breakdown and in a couple of episodes be almost back to normal again, that's how tptb will probably do it. I can see him in the locker room just kind of lose it and punch a locker or something, just as Greg's walking by. Then he'd just kind of break down in tears and Greg would rush in and be the comforting shoulder to cry on.

I kinda see that Nick could have a bit of a breakdown and in a couple of episodes be almost back to normal again, that's how tptb will probably do it. I can see him in the locker room just kind of lose it and punch a locker or something, just as Greg's walking by. Then he'd just kind of break down in tears and Greg would rush in and be the comforting shoulder to cry on.

I would love it if they did this, because for non-Love shippers, it would just be opportunity, Greg is the one who happens to be passing by, they are friends, he wants to help, etc etc. But for us, it would be wonderful :)

Re: funeral - I'm with Wojo. I will want a Nick/Greg H/C moment, and I will continue to hope for one, in fact I may even go ahead and write one to make myself feel better, but the realistic part of me knows that TPTB will more than likely screw us over royally :rolleyes: Still, live in hope, hope is good!

I'm certainly not glad Warrick's dead, I liked him a lot and For Gedda made me cry, but if there are more scenes for Nick and Greg following it then that makes it a little better.

I too had missed that extra subtext moment in Fannysmackin' so thanks everyone *rewatch imminent, with cushion at the ready for hiding behind when Greggo is getting hurt* :(

You have got me thinking now, MyLastChance...what would Greg do if they weren't dating? It's possible he would shut down like he did in Grave Danger, or it might be the push he needs to make a move and show Nick how much he cares about him. It could go either way, but anyway I'm just thinking idly 'cause I think they are together and committed at this point, and Greg would have no hesitation offering that comfort, even if it meant they got found out by the others, there are more important things.

Nat x

^-^ I love that, it seems like something the characters would do. Nick's punched things (and people) before when his emotions get the better of him, and this is dealing with the death of his best friend... how could you not lose it, even just a little bit? Nick could have a picture of him and Warrick in his locker and after a long shift of just trying to forget, he comes to put his stuff away and sees it. He punches a locker in anger, frustration and grief and just dissolves into tears on the bench. Greg would rush in and not even say a word, he would just let Nick cry and let it out.

You have got me thinking now, MyLastChance...what would Greg do if they weren't dating? It's possible he would shut down like he did in Grave Danger, or it might be the push he needs to make a move and show Nick how much he cares about him. It could go either way, but anyway I'm just thinking idly 'cause I think they are together and committed at this point, and Greg would have no hesitation offering that comfort, even if it meant they got found out by the others, there are more important things.

^-^ I don't think they would care about getting found out at this point. If Nick's in pain, suffering and he needs comfort, Greg will be there for him no matter who sees.

I think that Greg would be there for Nick, no matter what. But I get the fact that if they're not together, he could be a bit like 'what shall i do for the best?' even if for a brief second, he may not know what Nick needs, but I think he would definately comfort him. I don't think Greg would react like he did in Grave Danger, but you never know what emotions may come out.

I'm still torn as to whether I think they're together or not. I think obviously if they are Greg would comfort Nick at all costs, but if they're not, then he'd be alightly more cautious.

I think that Greg would be there for Nick, no matter what. But I get the fact that if they're not together, he could be a bit like 'what shall i do for the best?' even if for a brief second, he may not know what Nick needs, but I think he would definately comfort him. I don't think Greg would react like he did in Grave Danger, but you never know what emotions may come out.

I don't think he would react like that if they were together, but I do think Greg struggles to express his emotions in front of others. If it's just him and Nick, I think he is able to be open, it's others that make him freeze up. In my opinion, of course. I think he has a bit of an 'image' to keep up with people, you know, the guy who doesn't let anything bother him, the guy who's happy all the time. It must be hard to go against that after so long. Poor Greg :(

I don't think they would care about being found out either, My Last Chance, think it would be a moment like this that - if they had been keeping things a secret for whatever reason - it just would not matter any more. I'm just throwing ideas out here, I know what I really believe Greg would do, which is of course, comfort the man he loves in whatever way he needs.

And bless...just saw Identity Crisis on tv, and couldn't stop grinning at the little moment where Greg sneaks up on Nick and freaks him out a little, makes some comment about now Nick knows how it feels for him ten times a day. I just kept thinking of Greg wanting to invade Nick's personal space at work as payback for the same...love the subtexty flirtiness :p

If anyone is reading After You Were Mine, by the way, chapter 4 is up at last:

http://www.nickandgreg.com/desert_archive/viewstory.php?sid=4963&i=1

Nat x

I would love to see some kind of 'being there for each other scene' during the funeral or there-after. I know from the spoilers Nick takes Warrick's death hard, so I hope Greg is there to comfort him. I know Greg and Warrick may not have seemed close but I believe they were, I'm sure Greg will be suffering along with everyone else (If tptb show him). It was Warrick's idea in Post Mortum to re-crate the scene where Greg hit DJ, of course that was after Nick asked him what they could do to help Greg.

FYI - CBS is re-airing 'Bull' this Saturday May 31st at 9pm EST. This is still my fave episode of season 8 and ever since it aired I've been watching a lot of bull riding on tv. I mean cowboys in tight jeans and chaps, whats not to love about that!

Last edited:

I don't think he would react like that if they were together, but I do think Greg struggles to express his emotions in front of others. If it's just him and Nick, I think he is able to be open, it's others that make him freeze up. In my opinion, of course. I think he has a bit of an 'image' to keep up with people, you know, the guy who doesn't let anything bother him, the guy who's happy all the time. It must be hard to go against that after so long. Poor Greg :(

I don't think they would care about being found out either, My Last Chance, think it would be a moment like this that - if they had been keeping things a secret for whatever reason - it just would not matter any more. I'm just throwing ideas out here, I know what I really believe Greg would do, which is of course, comfort the man he loves in whatever way he needs.

And bless...just saw Identity Crisis on tv, and couldn't stop grinning at the little moment where Greg sneaks up on Nick and freaks him out a little, makes some comment about now Nick knows how it feels for him ten times a day. I just kept thinking of Greg wanting to invade Nick's personal space at work as payback for the same...love the subtexty flirtiness :p

Nat x

Hey all its been a while since I posted here, some discussions has been taking place...

Yeah I agree with Sara's Girl there, that Greg would invade Nick's personal space, and poor Nick wouldnt know what to do about it... Maybe thats how Nick finally saw Greg, not as a person, but a person of interest.

Yeah images is one thing, but sometimes images are just fake. Nick knows the real Greg, (depends if there an item or not, depends if there only actively flirting)

Well being found out, now thats different, sometimes though having a secret relationship, that no one knows about does add some spice or a level of intregue? ;)

Of course that all depends on how out Nick and Greg are... In private, or with friends they could be very well out, but at work, thats a different subject all together.

Yeah your right Wojo, that all depends on what and how TPTB will portrail the aftermath...

^-^ I'm standing firm in my belief that Greg'll be there for Nick no matter what. Even if they aren't dating and even if they don't show Greg at all. Nick's going to need a shoulder to cry on, and Greg's going to be there.

^-^ What season is Identity Crisis in? Now I really want to see it. xD

^-^ I'll definitely check that out once I have some extra time. I should be doing chores right now... *sigh*

FYI - CBS is re-airing 'Bull' this Saturday May 31st at 9pm EST. This is still my fave episode of season 8 and ever since it aired I've been watching a lot of bull riding on tv. I mean cowboys in tight jeans and chaps, whats not to love about that!

^-^ Hey thanks for the heads up, Wojo! I happen to love this episode for so many different reasons. There's a lot of subtexty moments in this one.

P.S- I know we had screen caps of Nick holding a card of some sort in an episode. Some people thought it was from a church person, and that she (?) had given it to Nick because she thought Nick and Greg were together, and that if they wanted to get married they should come see her. Does anyone know what episode this is from? Sorry if it makes absolutely no sense. :alienblush:

^-^ Hey thanks for the heads up, Wojo! I happen to love this episode for so many different reasons. There's a lot of subtexty moments in this one.

P.S- I know we had screen caps of Nick holding a card of some sort in an episode. Some people thought it was from a church person, and that she (?) had given it to Nick because she thought Nick and Greg were together, and that if they wanted to get married they should come see her. Does anyone know what episode this is from? Sorry if it makes absolutely no sense. :alienblush:

That was from the same episode 'Bull' the original spoiler had the scene at a wedding chapel but it was in the station instead. Nick had a card in his hand but there was no mention or sight of her giving it to him.

Here is a cap of Nick holding the card:

boys

close up of card

Correction- Bull is on at 8pmEST not 9pm sorry!

Last edited:

That was from the same episode 'Bull' the original spoiler had the scene at a wedding chapel but it was in the station instead. Nick had a card in his hand but there was no mention or sight of her giving it to him.

Here is a cap of Nick holding the card:

boys

close up of card

Correction- Bull is on at 8pmEST not 9pm sorry!

^-^ Aha, thanks! I didn't want to go back to the old Fort and check it out. I've only seen the episode once, but some people (can't remember who >.<) hoped that maybe it had been given to Nicky by the person running the wedding chapel. I like that idea a lot. Maybe the person they were talking to thought that they were together and gave it to them.

Wow lots of discussion going on. I really need to post more often. Okay...

I totally agree. I think it would be hard for Greg to allow himself to show his feelings. He's become a maestro at always appearing strong and in control.He is the guy that's always happy, always upbeat. That's one of the reason's wy I love him.

I do hope we see Greg's reaction to the whole thing. I want to see him be there for Nicky, to comfort him. The funeral scenario would be nice too. But of course since when have TPTB ever done what we want.

I was really sad when Warrick died. I kept screaming, "WHAT?" at my tv while I was crying. But then again I'd thought for a while that they were going to kill him but it was still sad.

I am definitely going to watch Bull today since I haven't seen it yet. I only started watching the new episodes when it was Grissom's Divine Comedy. Haha that was a good one. The second I saw that both Nick and Greg were sick I burst out laughing and when I calmed down I said to my tv, "I wonder what they were doing?" in a very sarcastic tone.

Lawlz good times with CSI.

I totally agree. I think it would be hard for Greg to allow himself to show his feelings. He's become a maestro at always appearing strong and in control.He is the guy that's always happy, always upbeat. That's one of the reason's wy I love him.

I am definitely going to watch Bull today since I haven't seen it yet. I only started watching the new episodes when it was Grissom's Divine Comedy. Haha that was a good one. The second I saw that both Nick and Greg were sick I burst out laughing and when I calmed down I said to my tv, "I wonder what they were doing?" in a very sarcastic tone.

That's part of why I love him too, he makes me smile (and Nick, too, I'm quite sure :devil: ) but I do think he has a sensitive side, just for when they are alone.

I also love it when both Nick and Greg are sick - what were they doing? Well now...that has got me thinking! lol. Something that involves some serious and prolonged contact...how no one picks up on it is beyond me, or maybe they do. and we just don't see it.

My Last Chance - Identity Crisis is from S2, it's epi 2.13 and well worth a watch just for that moment, and it's a good epi anyway.

I am watching Play With Fire...why do I do this to myself? Poor Greg.:( I don't know what's worse, the actual explosion, and seeing him try to lift his head up and figure out what's happened before he passes out, or seeing him looking so sad in the hospital afterwards. I'm always looking for Nick when it happens, I know he's busy on a case but...he goes to see Greg right after Catherine does, right? Hmm? I think so. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to stay away.

Nat x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back