Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone make me a Sig/avatar that combines all CSIs?

Hi there! :)
Erm, do you mean ALL, like all from Vegas, Miami and NY? And would this also include Flack, Adam, the coroners etc? If so, it might take some time, esp. if you don't have any favorite pictures to be used. ;)

Fantastic job to everyone, you guys have been busy, everything is great, but there are way to many to comment on each individually, well done. :D

Erm, do you mean ALL, like all from Vegas, Miami and NY? And would this also include Flack, Adam, the coroners etc? If so, it might take some time, esp. if you don't have any favorite pictures to be used. ;)

i dont have a fav pic :(
i was thinking more of the main cast
have a layerd effect going from Vagas to NY (2 people from each show)

kind of like where you have 3 people standing infront of each other
so it would be grisom at the back then Hirashio and mat

with Catherine at the back on the left followed by Calleigh and Lindsay

i wish i didnt reboot and lose photoshop :(

one simply animation Catnip

wjugo9.gif

I had a Cath/Gris one, but it was way bigger than it was supposed to be. I'll have to resize and post it in a few.

i dont have a fav pic :(
i was thinking more of the main cast
have a layerd effect going from Vagas to NY (2 people from each show)

kind of like where you have 3 people standing infront of each other
so it would be grisom at the back then Hirashio and mat

with Catherine at the back on the left followed by Calleigh and Lindsay

i wish i didnt reboot and lose photoshop :(

Uhm, OK, I tried s/th for you, I don't know if it's nearly as you wanted it - I got a bit confused :lol:

csiall001.gif

I am still having trouble resizing banners to make them small enough. Icons are not a trouble cause I have a program called Avatar Sizer, but it doesn't work for banners. I opened up one paint/pic program I have and made a new file and set it to size 300 x 150 and then saved it. I opened that banner in a different program in order to add the pics and text and saved it after I was done. When I got done adding the pics and text, the size went up to 2400 x 200. How in the world did just adding pics (when I made them small to fit the banner) and small text cause the banner width and height to change that drastically? :brickwall: Anyone have any tips on how to size banners? Is 300 x 150 small enough? How do I get it to stay the size I made it (before adding the pics) once I've added the pics? I'm so frustrated right now.:brickwall:

Would someone mind resizing the banner for me? I can't get my computer to resize it without it messing up the image. Thanks. Here's the link:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o166/SupernaturallyDelicious/CSI/purejoychemfromheart.jpg

Last edited:
*blushes* thanks guys for all your nice comments! :)
@bodrul: you might have problems setting up your signature because of the file size. If so, just upload the banner to Photobucket or ImageShack, go to your UserCP - Edit Signature and insert the IMG-Code you'll get from ImageShack or PB into the BIG white box above the upload options. Sorry, I didn't think about that new file-size issue :rolleyes:

@GregNickRyanFan: lovely banner! I don't know why your program is acting up about the size, normally I just open a new layer in the size 220x75px (the allowed size here) and it's working. :confused:
However, I resized your banner, as you wished, but it lost its appeal :(
purejoyresized.png

i think your banner has the wrong proportions to resize it well
i'm mean when you resize the width to 220 the height is still 110

Thanks for resizing the banner for me, cinegirl. I guess next time I try to make one, I might try to use PSP (I'm still getting used to that program though, so I thought I'd use an easier one with the purejoy banner :lol: ).

I'm going to try to put this banner in my sig. Hopefully it'l work. I tried another banner for my sig and I guess it was too big. Then I tried just a text sig and that wouldn't show up either. I don't know what the deal was. I guess I'll just have to try it again. :lol:

GregNickRyanFan, that Purejoy banner is so cute!! :D Did you make it? I often use this site to resize pics.

Thanks. I started to put "Chemistry from the start", but I decided to change it to "heart" instead. I made the background in some temp program (can't remember which one cause I have so many :lol: ) and put the pics onto it with Microsoft Picture It. Thanks for the link. :)

Last edited:
I am looking for a new banner. I haven't been around in awhile (computer problems and a death and hospitalization in the family) and my tastes have changed. I am not just a Horatio fan now. I love all three shows. I would love a banner that has Horatio, Mac and Nick. Maybe one that flashes between the three. If anyone can make that for me it would be awesome. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back