Episode 6x21 - 'Going Ballistic' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 16, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Me too! That would be a very interesting thing to have happen.

2. globe

globe Victim

forgive me if i read the first post wrongly ... this episode is the season finale :eek:

when we gonna get season 7 ?

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ We'll probably be getting season 7 in early September. I believe they already filmed the premiere and because of the writers' strike, the episodes will be airing early this year--as opposed to late September/October.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah, I don't know how we're going to make it till Sept. after that finale. And I hope it starts in early Sept. not the 22nd.

Well, some of things I thought were really memorable form this finale were:

The ending (naaaaaaah) It was painful to watch Horatio get hurt like that, be lying there like that and in obvious pain. And he looked scared.

H saying Beat it to the Fed guy and the Fed guy saying Tootaloo. That made me burst out laughing.

All the dangerous smiling and grinning H was doing throughout this episode. I love it when he does that.

The explosion in the lab. Poor Calleigh.

Great acting from everybody. David Caruso should get an Emmy for this.

Great writing. Great directing.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that was funny! David Keith was great in that role.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah, I thought he was great, too. I wonder if he'll be in the season 7 premiere?

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:wtf:In my mind, David Keith (the ATF agent) is one of the more likely suspects in Horatio's shooting. That would make it imperative that he be in the premiere. He is great, isn't he?

8. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

Agreeeeeeed! David Keith is too good of an actor to just "be there" for one episode. In my opinion, he is working with Ron and they set up the H shooting toegther. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of him..

--Ally

9. GregNickRyanFan

While I don't doubt that we might see David Keith again on the show, I do not think he's working with Ron. They just did that one storyline with a dirty cop/FBI guy with the drug thing. I can't see them doing another storyline like that this soon. I would say that David Keith's character might be helping H, Ryan and the gang catch Ron though.

And I just had another idea about the whole text message thing. Remember that annoying blonde reporter Erica I think her name was? What if (given Ryan's former relationship with her) H asked Ryan to get Erica to go to the scene to film about H's "death"? Ron would think H was really dead and then make some mistakes allowing the CSIs to catch him and put him away for a very long time. Maybe the text message was from Erica saying that she'd done the news report about H's death. I know this is far-fetched since it's unlikely that she could keep this a secret, but maybe they have something on her that they are using against her. :lol:

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  10. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

Well, this is Miami, GregNickRyanFan. Since when is ANYTHING far-fetched for them..? :p And it would actually make perfect sense considering we haven't really seen Erica for awhile..

--Ally

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im not so sure we'll see Erica again. They kinda replaced the whole "reporting news" thing with Heather, the woman who Ryan worked for at the TV station.
    But she might be a thought.
    ~
    Anyone think it could all link back to Joe LeBrock?

12. GregNickRyanFan

Good, I liked Heather better than Erica anyway. :lol:

Who was that again? The name is familiar, but I can't really remember anything about him. :lol:

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't remember all the details. He was the one who surfaced at the beginning of the season, as someone who knew about the Rio ordeal & the Mala Noche. He also set up Kyle (while in Prison) to take the fall for that black dude's murder (he was blown up ).
    I can't recall the epis or anything, only I always had the suspicion that he could still be out to get Horatio.
    I think the last time we saw him was when Kyle was in court & Joe LeBrock decided not to "out" Kyle because H had dirt on Joe's son, Scott leBrock who was a sex offender. It just kinda dropped there.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Oh yeah, I kinda remember him now. I don't recall what he looked like, but I do remember the whole sex offender son thing. Yeah, he might have something to do with this.

15. SnowScorpio

SnowScorpio Victim

Horatio was shot down, Julia and her new husband Ron highly suspected, Kyle strangely (and professionally, DNA really works!) playing around with a gun, Ryan behaves strangely also so now everybody suspects he's a mole or sth (I really hope not...)

BTW from day 1 I've been hating this Julia, stupid woman who always thinks she controls everything. Why she not just blown up by some "accidental kill"?