Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Alex cute, but I prefer her hair longer, her face is so round, it's sweet, but longer is better:thumbsup:and I bet with all the turmoil, maybe she will come back sooner than expected, on her KTLA interview, she stated that her mgr. said "it was the worst mistake she' ever made", & then she laughed:lol: so one never knows what's going on behind the scenes, now that she's done her play and had time off, and she's till hangin' out with Eric, and others, maybe they'll talk her into coming back:thumbsup:stanger things have happened!

2. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I love that Jorja is doing humanitarian things, but I would also like to hear she will be in a film or something soon, I miss seeing her each week.
    Don't think jorja will be back on CSI much they have a new actress Lauren Lee Smith

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  3. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

I miss Jorja. She gave the show a little bit of edge and drama that is necessary for any show to operate. I know that she will be back just don't know when. As she stated if she thought the show wasn't going to still be around she would have stuck it out. I love the episode ending happy....that really delved into Grissom and Saras' private life. Butterflied was chilling in that the dead woman really did look like her. There are too many episodes that I like to name them.

4. Desertwind

Do all you fans think whe'll come back for sure in S/9? and if her buddy Warrick died, she'll attend the services with her man Grissom, and comfort him, and hang with her CSI teamates, how poignant would that be? I sure hope we get some news about her soon, it's just so like a piece of the heart of the show is missing:(

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I hope that she'll come back in season 9, and it'd fit if she came back for Warrick's funeral, and to comfort Grissom, as well as her friend's, but I'm not sure if she will,. It'd be good to see her back as a guest, and see her helping Grissom and everyone through the difficult period, but I'm not sure if I can see it happening :( I miss her, and I'm still watching episodes that she's in (only 9 left :( )

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Wait - what? Warrick is dead? When did that happen? I knew they were writing him out, but kill him? Damn...

Anyway, I don't think Jorja will be back for his funeral, actors rarely come back for guest appearances just to stand in the 2nd row at a funeral scene. Apart from that, I don't really think they're going to shoot a funeral scene, shows like that usually just kill off their characters and then move on like nothing ever happend. But hey, we'll see.

7. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

I think they will have a funeral for Warrick, after all he was one of their own!

Will Sara be there? It's questionable, you would expect someone to tell her about it as they were friends (although not all the time) I would like to think that she would be there....

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sara, as a character, would definitely be there. But this is a TV-show and Sara is played by an actress who left the show. I doubt that Jorja would want to be back just for a funeral scene.

9. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I just finished watching "For Gedda" I can't see how Warrick can survive being shot at close range in the neck and then again to make sure. I think he is dead:( Can't see Jorja coming back just for the funeral but she could come back for the investigation in to who shot him for several episodes.

10. Desertwind

Excatly, if not his final farewell, and I'm still not for sure he's gone, but she'd be right on top of the investigation, he was her buddy too, and they had some special moments on the show:bolian:her and the team expecially Grissom and her, would track down this low-life snake like a dog with a bone:klingon:

11. Desertwind

I can't post any *spoilers* here, but go read the S/9 spoiler thread really great news, our Sara girl:bolian:

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Fantastic :D I should probably write more, but without spoiling I can't really.

Randomly- When does S9 start filming?

13. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I think they have already started filming, but it wont be shown till September.

14. Desertwind

They've wraped up for the summer, the new season starts Sept. 18..

15. uhhmxdude

uhhmxdude Civilian

hi. lol im like kinda new at this whole posting thing. and account thing. so anyways thers videos over at jaa behind the scenes. apparently something happend with jorja in video 4 and i cant find it lol.if anyone does pleaseeeee tell me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.