Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ It's revealed in Death Pool 100, from season 5, when Ryan asks Calleigh to buy something for his niece for her birthday (or some holiday) and the $100 dollar bill he gives her turns out to be fake.

I have no idea why you missed it. :p

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Its the infamous Ryan baby picture! *melts*

Ill try my best to help you out :)
    1. Im pretty sure it was sometime last season. He asked Calleigh what a (12?) year old girl would want for her birthday. He mentioned that it was his neice.
    (Or something like that :D)
    2. Ermm...busy schedule?

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Holy crap I dont remember Ryan asking calleigh what a 12 yr old girl would want...How did I miss that?
    I remember in Death pool when cal found out the hundred dollar bill was fake and she knew where she got it, from Ryan. She went to him and ask him about paying her back with it and he said yes. That's when it was mentioned that she had bought an ipod for his niece because he had been to busy to go shopping. I dont remember an age being mentioned either. Thats when he paid her back with that hundred. She knew the only way he could have gotten the fake hundred was gambling on that death pool...

Great pics Zelda, love the baby one!!

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I really have no clue if he said she was 12 or not. I just remember him talking about a 12 year old girl sometime so I guessed it was the scene with him and Calleigh and the money. Sorry to confuse you, Im probably totally wrong like always :lol:

5. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

I don't remember anything about the niece either except for that little allusion to her in Death Pool 100. I did have a theory that Ryan is the younger brother, though...and a twelve year old niece would lend credence to that.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I have thought about this for a while and even thought about rewatching some eps, but I'm lazy. Either way I don't think there was a mention to the Niece's age at all. I remember when I came here that peeps were saying they thought she was 12 for Ryan to be buying her an Ipod. Peeps were also saying he has a brother and there was no mention as to the sex of his sibling. I agree I think Ryan is the youngest, idk why, Just my theory too.
    I hope next season we do get something more about his family. I'm tired of being in the dark about it. But then again if they tell us then there goes a lot of fan fics down the drain...
    Also a few peeps were associating his Uncle Ron with the safe cracking uncle, but he never said that either. I think they are just trying to drive us insane with all these little tid bits that don't mean a lot.

7. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Sue dexter is an amazing show. its sad they have only created 2 seasons :(

It would be awesome if they did go into more detail about ryans history.
    I also dont recall him stating the age of his niece or any other further info on his family aside from that one time when he went to his uncles place.

I think its about time we have an ep of Ryan history!

I do agree, i think Ryan is the youngest. and if thats the case i wonder how much older his sibiling is.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I am not happy.30 minutes into the show, and Ryan has been on air about 30 seconds!

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I am NOT happy with that ending...WTF>>>WTF????? The whole ep we saw hardly any Ryan and what we saw he did nothing..he stared out the window while boa worked the scene..and then bam the ending....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! sry i'm not thinking right right now...

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  10. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Okay, from what I am getting the show sucked. :confused: Very little Ryan from what I have read what a shocker. :scream: I guess I’ll go to bed; no sense watching the show. I just hope CSI NY doesn’t disappoint me on Wednesday. :(

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I think TPTB are just playing up on the fact that he had gambling woes, etc... Ryan would NEVER kill H. I think it's a set-up and Ryan is a part of it, just like when H asked him to be "undercover" for the whole "mole" thing in Season 4.

Also, remember that last scene in "Sunblock," where Ryan said to H, "You went to bat for me. I'm not gonna forget that." He was thanking H for helping him get reinstated, and in turn H asked him for a favor. I dont' think Ryan's "gone to the dark side," although that's obviously what TPTB are hoping people will think so they'll tune in in Sept. ... MAN I wish they'd just start the season in August!

12. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I was disappointed there was almost no Ryan in this episode, but Togo did an amazing job in this episode so I'm not complaining too bad.

Love purple shirt and tie!!!! :drool:

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow, hardly any Ryan the whole time and then they throw that ending at us?

I must say though Jonathan Togo did an awesome job with that "look". It'll keep everyone wondering about Ryan until September.

The tie didn't bother me as much this episode. :lol: I like the purple, better than bright green or yellow.

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:brickwall:I need to rant!!! I can't belive they made it like it was Ryan who set up H to get shot! If tptb turned Ryan to the dark side... :scream:

The cliffhanger for me isn't if H will die, we know he won't but if Ryan was helping H stage his shooting or, was Ryan really the bad guy. I can't stand it that they make sweet, cutie Ryan the bad guy!

miamirocks I really hope what you posted is true and I really want it to be that way.

But I must say the look in Ryan's eyes.... smouldering :drool: Great acting by Jon and DC. I loved how H looked like he was struggling to move and was writhing in pain then went totally still.

*panics* Jon isn't leaving the show is he?? Cos if he was the one who set up H to get shot then he'll get fired for sure and this time there'll be no coming back.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

[​IMG]:drool:

At least he looked really hotttt :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.