Episode 6x21 - 'Going Ballistic' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 16, 2008.

1. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

thank you dogbert, I realized I misspelled it after i posted. :)

2. Biz1973

Biz1973 Civilian

Hi, it's Biz1973....I have enjoyed reading people's thoughts on the final episode of CSI Miami. I was watching the show all alone and when it ended, I just said "Wow"....I felt so alone with my thoughts.
    I am afraid to log off because when I log back on.....I won't know what the heck to click on to read more "threads" or I may want to post some thoughts that I had about the last show.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That was actually my second thought when the episode ended. My first thought was that he was helping H.

Squibs are really small. They're like the size of one of those Listerine breath strips. He could have had a bunch of those under his jacket or shirt. Long shot, I know. Also, if the bullet was from someone who was in on it with H, the bullet could have somehow been filled with fake blood. Maybe it was a rubber/plastic bullet that was designed to pop on impact (kind of like a balloon). Who knows? LOL.

4. alfalfasprout

alfalfasprout Victim

although i think the fake blood idea is rather stupid if the blood was real blood coming from H then im pretty sure he'd be dead quite soon. if im wrong then let me know but thats what i think

5. nikkiP

nikkiP Victim

There is also the possibility of packet that are set to explode via some trigger. The blood didn't appear instantly but only after Caine went down and twitched a bit. We know that earlier the same episode- shooters have been watching the site- Caine would know whomever was after him would be watching and they would account for a "fake."

If It's done in Hollywood or any movie set in the world, then Caine could do it too.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe Rollie Tyler helped H out with making the death look real :lol: . Now that'd be a crossover that I'd pay to see! For those who don't know, Rollie Tyler was the main character on the tv show called F/X: The Series (based off a movie). Rollie did the special effects for movies. His best friend was a cop and he helped his cop friend out by using movie effects to catch criminals. The show was on in the 90s.

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

UGH!!! Now I remember how I felt at the end of season 5 of Diagnosis Murder. I was frustrasted, aggravated it ended on a cliffhanger and on pins and needles waiting for season 6 to see who survived the hospital exploding.
    This gonna be a case of Déjà vu for me.
    AAAAAHHHHHH!!! :scream:
    :klingon:-I HATE Déjà vu!!!

I believe Horatio really got shot and I bet it was one of those bullets Calleigh and Frank were talking about. Calleigh basically told Frank that if they pass thru something cold they stay in tact and come out the other side as a whole bullet but if they pass thru something warm, like a live person, they reverted back to their original form and come out the other side as fragments. Frank said about those bullets "So any shot's a kill shot."
    :brickwall: Oh man!!! I don't think I can stand the suspense till September!!! :brickwall:

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  8. Miss Kris

Miss Kris Victim

Okay, here's a question, did anyone else think it looked like Alexx walked into the building after Ryan got done looking at his text message?

9. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

:censored:Oh my god,i cant believe.Horatio is dead.Really.:eek::eek::eek:
    I think his murderer can be Julia,Ron,Kyle or somebody who worked for Wolfe:scream:i really hate wolfe,but i cant believe that he could do this.maybe kyle,he has got gun,but julia arrived earlier ... or ron saris,he has got bullets,hasnt he?my god,i cant wait ... :drool:but SEPTEMBEEEEEER:brickwall:

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  10. Megamel

Megamel Victim

I thought the same thing! ha ha! I can't wait for the next new episode!!!

11. Taino71

Taino71 Civilian

You guys have to consider the whole picture!:brickwall: Ryan probably never got over his being booted from the team. Also he worked at a shooting range till he got back on the team. On this thread there's a behind the scenes look of the finale in which they speak of a particular scene where H and calli talk about finding someone they don't know there looking for. I think Ryan got caught up with some undesirable people and still has a mad on for getting tossed so this is his insurance. I'm sure not every bad cop started out that way.:censored:
    As to who shot H? :confused:I believe it was Julia she still is mystery as to what her motives really are. She dangles Kyle like some sort of prize and he's too whipped to speak up. Maybe she got word of a price on H's head and figured she'd make a better life for Kyle and herself if she gets the prize.
    One thing I know fo sho is I'm there in September!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

12. CSI Chiko

CSI Chiko Civilian

Hey guys, I just joined the site and after reading the posts that say there is blood under H, well I have the season finale on my TiVo and I keep replaying the last scene where he gets "shot" and falls. When the camera is panning up and away you see what looks like "blood" or some liquid but in actuality it is the tarmac. If you are going by the fact that you see the Jet's reflection in it....look past the Jet and past H and the whole tarmac has reflections in it. To me its just the time of day and the heat that makes the tarmac reflect. But I do not think it is blood under H.

Just my opinion
    CSI Chiko

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok I haven't watched the whole epy yet, only the ending.

But I agree there wasn't any blood below H. It was just the reflection off the tarmac.

Is H gonna die, of course not, we all know that. So I guess tptb had to add something else to keep us guessing, so here's 2 things we gota wait till next season to find out.

Who shot H, and why Ryan why!!!!???? I honestly hope Ryan is in on it, and we do know H said that something was staged, I haven't watched the entire epy yet, but I do believe that the shooting was staged by H and he got Ryan in on it to help him. I'd hate if they turned Ryan to the dark side. Urgh!!! I detest cliffhangers!!! Ryan has to be good still.

IMO H's "pulling a Raymond" which is totally hypocritical since he was mad at his brother for deceiving Yelina and Ray Jr. But I guess if it's resolved in the season premiere, and he doesn't like play dead for a long time then it's forgivable.

Even though I know H isn't gonna die, it was very gratifying to see H get shot, something I wanted for a long time. I just wish there was blood. Well who knows he might have been shot for real, but at then end of that day we all know he'll be fine.

I reckon I'll have more to say after I watch the whole thing.

14. speeding72

speeding72 Civilian

that was the first thing i thought, even down to way the woman walked. it had alexx's body language all over it.... maybe her and the producers worked out their issues, and she will return to the show next season - her first autopsy back will be H's......!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

wouldn't that be great!:cool:

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Last night I signed up for google alerts on CSI: Miami. Google alert is an email containing websites that tell something about what the Google alert is about...in this case CSI: Miami. Here's where you go to sign up for Google alerts: http://www.google.com/alerts
    One of the sites in one of the Google alerts I've received was the website for that show "The Insider". Here's what The Insider's website said:

"The Insider" online article: http://www.theinsideronline.com/news/2008/05/18318/

See where it says:
    And it should come as no surprise that his character has been shot, seeing as Caruso joked with "The Insider" recently that it's easier to count the characters who haven't been shot on the show than the characters who have!

So...Horatio DID get shot.

Here's what it said in another site in another Google alert I received.
    E! Online article- http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=1613ee3d-aeee-42c5-8eb5-655e8455b876

The way I interpret these two articles is:
    Horatio DID get shot but he WILL survive.