Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Argh! DL has "happened" and ENDED. End of story.

Now, to a pairing worthy of canon haha. XD

Mac and Stella are not shy in showing how close they are, aren't they? A kiss here. A hug there. *sigh*

As for my Medieval SMACked plot... er... I have bits and pieces but I'm still far away from a post-able fic.

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

ranma, let me know when you put the scenes on youtube! i'm dying to see all these moments now! everything sounds so good!

chaos, medieval smacked sounds awesome! let us know when its up!

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^I've just put up a pressie. Look for "thefirthyone" in youtube. Enjoy the sMack! Will add more scenes soon :thumbsup:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG Ranma!!!!!!!!! I'm susbscribe to your videos but i didn't know it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D love it and thank you again!!!!

Do you have that scene in Admissions when Stella confort Macky? I'd LOVE to watch it too! :D :D

Chaos--> the medieval stuff sounds great. I'm open to read any kind of fic with Smacked :D

Debbie

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^ Ra, *salivating* this season's so Macky and SMACky.

I think we are leading into something between these two. Flack is soooo one of us already XD

Medieval Smacked --- *sigh* how about Royal-blooded Mac and lowly peasant Stella? or the other way around?

6. lilou

lilou Rookie

When stella have the red shirt? I ve a video i hope that it's the one you want. But there are subtitle because I'm french.
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mrrbt4UM-E

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

ZOMG, spoilers about the new season :eek:

Whoa, the producers are almost busy to get people to hook up in every CSI show :lol: Okay I understand Stella fora bit, firemen can be very distracting :rolleyes: But hey, it's not al about the body! :lol:

When Drew came into the picture, the spoilers said also that Stella would be very friendly to him. So maybe this is a false alarm. Let's hope it! :)

Vave: you had the best dream ever! :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh! that sounds great!!!! what if Royal Mac should get marry with some countess or baroness (Imagine Lady Red Head:lol::lol::lol::lol: ) knows peasant Stella?????

well for me anything you write will be ok:thumbsup:

hey Ladies, i'm more convinced than ever we are read and they know what we want. We need to keep posting to let them know we want Smacked!:drool:

Lilou---> you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: Not only because it's the kind of scene i was looking for but because it helps me to practice my French (hey my grandma was French. I show respect to my ancestors;):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sor--> Elsie helped me to calmed down;) She said it could be frirtatious but nothing to be alarmed about

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you, thank you. I really liked my dream as well.;)

I don't try to read minds. If I do, well, that's creepy. But great minds think alike right?;)

Ya know what makes the whole Mac-explaining-how-Reed-is-Claire's-son in front of Jordan and Quinn even better? The fact that Reed thought Stella was Claire when we first met him! And with Claire as Mac's late wife, just connect the dots and yeah, I think you know what I am saying.;)

:scream:Yeah. take that RHL and Jordan! Stella has a great reason to know! The kid thought she was his mom!:lol:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG check theMac in Black thread! the pic with the three of them is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natty 's just posted it. But i don't know why i can't save her pics in my 'puter :(

Debbie :D

11. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Thanks, ranma! :thumbsup: I've actually been meaning to subscribe to you on YouTube and I've actually got around to it now! :D My name there is musicallinguist, in case you wonder who I am :lol:!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hi you ffjunkie! :D I love your avatar :D

i have a question about this last episode. Many of you have mentioned Jordan and Stella conversation. Could you clarify me a little about it?

Debbie:D

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Jordan comes off as very bitchy towards Stella and it seems like she is accusing Stella and Mac of leaking out the information of the cabbie killer. Stella basically tells Jordan off and the girl kept trying to say she is on their side. That was the basic background of it. I will let anyone else fill in the blanks I missed :D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meg, you are a sunshine! :D

I'm quite please right now. If the Major Lady keeps being so b*tchy we wil be ok and she will stay out of Mac's path forever :D
    I wonder if they'd go deeper on that subject and Stella will receive some kind of unofficial punishement from her. It would be interesting and so so so Smacked because macky would be all piss*ed off

thank you Meg again! :D
    Debbie :D

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

You are most certainly welcomed! :D

Oh at this point, I wouldn't be worried about Jordan, Mac seemed pissed off every time she came onto the scene...I think its just because she was ruining good moments between our two favorite lead CSI's :devil:

BTW, the scene with Stella, Reed, and Mac made me very giddy inside. It was so tragically beautiful. I don't break into tears over shows, but that was so sweet! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.