William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's some trivia pertaining to our man, an interesting guy, and he justs gets better and better:bolian:[​IMG]

TRIVIA

2. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Hello from the distant past, naughty evil devil smiley. I missed you so. Shirtless Grissom! :devil: I see Adzix and Desertwind are still up to their usual icon-making, drool-inducing-thought tricks. Hello to the new faces, as well.

The one thing that bothers me about the way Grissom dresses is that he insists on tucking his shirts in all the time, but he moves around a lot and they get poofy. I mean, would it kill him to indulge my fantasy of Tripp pants from Hot Topic, combat boots, a clingy black muscle shirt and a floor-length black leather trenchcoat? Would it? Grissom can have a double life, can't he? Human by... erm... whenever he works (day? night? I'm not sure anymore) and vampy when he's not working? I think I wrote a fanfiction about that. Mmm, Grissom. I need to rant about him and his sexiness. The spoiler is not a spoiler, I just didn't want to selfishly take up five pages with my rant on Grissom.

I love Grissom. I'm hypnotized by the color of his gorgeous eyes. I want to poke his adorable nose, and GOD I LOVE HIS HAIR. I love the way he walks. I love the way he coughs. (Is that bad?) I love the way he stirs his soup. I love the way he fumbles his bowties, the way he smashes coffeepots, the way he drinks the coffee. I love how freaking smart he is. I love how he busts out the reading glasses. I adore how he hops a fence. I love it when he sweats. I love it when he bends over at awkward angles to look under the bed, when he points out weird patterns in blood spatter, when he finds that one crucial piece of evidence. I love it when he plays with his bugs, I love his experiments, I love his arms, I love his hands, I love when he pushes phone numbers with his toes. Speaking of which, his feet are yummy too. I love him in the morgue scrubs and in that sexy jumpsuit and pretty much anything else I can see him wearing, including absolutely no... hmm, no, best not to tempt the moderators. I love him in his court suit and when he gets nice and smug, I love how he sprays his luminol and works that ALS. I love it when he figures it all out. I love how he's daring enough to wear that awesome hat. Speaking of hats, I drool when he wears his baseball cap backwards. And I die, privately, in my own little corner, every time he grins.

I love the way he can display all kinds of emotion without putting them on display, like some other actors do (you know, with the Plexiglas-because I could never touch that). I love the way he smiles at everybody on his team when he thinks no one's looking. I love it when he kisses Sara, hugs Warrick, orders Nick to stop hugging him, touches Heather's face, shows up in Greg's hospital room, shields Catherine from gunfire and stiffens like an iron rod when she hugs him, comforts Holly Gribbs, stares blankly at the spot where Teri Miller used to be, plays board games with Hodges, and hijacks Wendy's lab. I love how everyone is always hitting on him (I certainly would). And I laugh every time when he drools at showgirls. I love how when he's excited, his eyes get all glittery and bright and he gets so bouncy. I love how he looks at people when they bother him. I love his compassion for the victims, his protectiveness of children, his protectiveness of his team. I love his social awkwardness, his weirdness, his contempt for politics. I love his wittiness and his soberness (but I still like it when he downs his bourbon). I want to hurt whoever makes him angry, cuddle when he's sad, squee when he's happy. I love his gentleness, his secret need for intimacy, his trust in his friends and his team.

I love Gil Grissom.

Thank you for reading. :)

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't know if any of you saw this, but if you have enjoy it again and if not, I know you'll enjoy it.

Billy, George and Marg all did a "Stop Global Warming" PSA

William Petersen and global warming

4. Desertwind

Welcome back Crysthala long time no see, and I couldn't have said it better, Riveting words, and all true:thumbsup:and thank's stokesgirl for the WP video, he's so adorable, the tone of his voice so seductive, I'll do anything he asks:drool:

5. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

Billy Petersen... whats not to love. "Sighs" he is sooo dreamy. I LOVE his eyes!!! Very SEXY!! I could eat him up. ;D

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

haha, that's great, thanks for the link!

'Stop being bad' :lol:

And welcome csisue!

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

All of those PSA's were great :lol:
    "consider stealing a hybrid car as your getaway vehicle" :lol:
    Thanks for that stokesgirl!

8. Desertwind

A few tid-bits of Billy [​IMG]

LINK

9. Desertwind

Here's a brief summary of Billy's "romantic encounters" and his 2 marriages, Joanne Brady, who he had his daughter Maite with] and is now a grampa] & Amy Morton who directed him in "Dublin Carol" was his live in partner for 7 years, and I must say, not very good looking,:vulcan: she must of had something that was good. Nice that they stayed friends! he did alot better with Gina:thumbsup:

ALL ABOUT BILLY

10. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

It has to be said, that isn't a good pic of Amy Morton AT ALL! They picked a bad photo.

She may not be someone who is a Hollywood stunner, but she is a good looking lady - she has a real presence about her. She's very tall as well.

She is also an incredible actor.

I was totally blown away by her performance in Steppenwolfs 'August: Osage County'. She's nominated for the Tony Awards this year by the way - very prestigious theatre awards in New York.

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I love that PSA. So absolutely adorable. They give us everything I love about Billy/Grissom....the tone of voice, looking over the top of his glasses (Sooo sexy!!!) and the eyebrow lift. If he had the beard, it would be perfect!!! Thanks for posting it Stokesgirl

12. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Crysthala:

I thought your essay about Grissom was wonderful. I feel the exact same way. Everything about the man fascinates and entrances me too. I hold him close to my heart, because I understand him and his need to protect himself.

I think that as far as characters on TV go, Grissom tops them all for complexity and originality. Billy does a magnificent job bringing him to life.

13. Leesey

Leesey Victim

big Mr Petersen fan here too.

i still havent been able to put my finger on what it is about him but hes one sexy bugger :D

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Welcome Leesey, you have arrived at the right place for plenty of :drool: for Billy.

I'm sure a few of us would like to put a finger on him ;)

15. Desertwind

Yeah big welcome Leesey[​IMG] and I think that Crysthala pretty much wraped him up in her lengthly disertation, although my grandaughter read this and said "too much info. and this is making me gag" she's 14, and so not into him in the looks dept. she prefers Greggie:rommie: I'd think it was a bit weird if she was fascinated by a 55 yr. old man:wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.