Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Me too. Maybe it's contagious. I hope if it's a Reve premonitoir:angel:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tell me more about that Smacked dreams. I am in delight thinking about
    Freaking-out-Stella-my-man-is-inside-with-that-crazy-guy :D

Did i understand well? Did Stella help Reed when he was bleeding?????

Debbie :D

ps: Eveningstarz! Stella knew Mac's wife Claire. She died in 2001. But according about Mac said she wasn't there in 1999. So she joined the team at some point between 2000 and 2001

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I have never seen Stella so worried before! She was so heartbroken for both Reed and Mac. She was telling Mac that her hand wasn't big enough to stop the bleeding. So tragic but beautiful at the same time. ;)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwwww:eek::eek::eek::eek: she is so in love with him!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: thanks God Reed is alive! She would have felt so guilty if Reed had died . Trying to help him but not being able to do that and not being able to stop Mac's pain

Fantastic! we only need now writers could figure out how to make us happy (it's not so difficult:lol:

Debbie:drool:

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

When did Mac say that she wasn't there in 1999? I'm stilling catching up on season 1 eps.

I know! The scene where Reed is bleeding, that touched my heart. Especially when Mac took over. His pleading, "Reed stay with me." You knew that if Reed died, he would withdraw again. He lost his wife and Reed is the closest thing he has to her besides the beach ball and you could tell that Stella knew that. And then the camera panned back and you could Mac, Reed and Stella. I know that has a deeper meaning, I just can't put my finger on it.

Anywho.... SMacked dream!!! Mine included (not according to spoilers at all-this is totally made up) Stella staring at the infrared screen, wigged out to the point where she won't move. But she only shows that is concerned not worried beyond belief. And then you here BANG! and you can see on the screen that a man is down. Flack yells 'we're going in!' and she grabs her gun and they all run in. You see the shooter guy, whatever, walk out with a gun in hand and he points it at Flack. Flack shoots him and he goes down. Stella ignores all the hostages and runs through the door that the shooter guy just came through yelling Mac's name. You see Mac on the ground with a GSW in his right shoulder, blood pooling all around him. She reholsters her gun and goes to him. "Mac!" she screams. "I need a medic!!!!" She uses every bit of strength she has to keep the blood from pouring. "Mac, come on." she says quietly but urgently. "Mac, please." His right hand raises touching her side, his eyes still closed. "Stella." he whispers. Thrilled to tears-- "Mac. Hey, it's okay. I'm here, everything is going to be alright." She whispers. He grinned slightly. Mac keeps his hand where it is, for the shot injured the muscles that help him move his arm (thought the real reason was he wanted to be sure she was there.) He slowly opens his eyes. "Hey you." he whispers humorly. "Hey yourself." She whispers back. He grins softly and she sends him her smile. He's okay.

And then I woke up. I thought it was really cute. And no worries. Everything I just typed, I based off events from the promo and me filling in the 39 minutes and 27 seconds that wasn't there.:lol:

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  6. Sket1974

Sket1974 Civilian

Can someone please tell me the name of the Nine Inch Nails song that played at the beginning of the the CSI NY, TAXI episode last night? Thanks!

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey, does anyone else notice that Stella is the only one who knew about Mac's relationship with Reed? I mean, neither Quin or Jordan knew... not to mention Jordan was pissed off about not knowing that about Mac.

And another thing, Mac seemed aggravated with Quin and Jordan, even though TPTB presented them as possible love interests for him. On the other hand, he actually listened to Stella when she pretty much reprimanded him about his pride. Do you think TPTB are leaning towards SMACK?

8. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

That sounds greeeattt ChaosTheroy. haha i can only imagine midevil Smacked. *giggle*

Amen to that giovinazzo. haha.

It definetly was a greeeeeat ep. i can't wait for next week! altough i'm not to happy about this cliffhanger thing :p what am i gonna do all summer! especially with a hostage Macky. eh. i'll manage :D

woot.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Vave--> are you a mind reader in your real life???:D You always read mine!!!!!!! I have a little hope if someone is gonna to get an emotional "turn" that would be Stella. i think she has decided to show her feelings. Regarding your question: Mac told Stella in Season 2 Aiden's story. He said "Six years ago". Stella didn't know that story. So we can guess she wasn't there in 1999

Anybody has the pic with the three of them??? I'm dying here!!!!!!Hey Smackers, we love Reed, don't we? He is a free ticket to Smacked paradise :D (and i love the actor who portrays Reed)

Maybe it's too early to answer why they gave us that scene with the three of them together. Maybe because they want to please us ..or because they want to show we have three amazing human beings, who suffered and who decided to be almost a family. Stella is not alone in the world anymore. She has Mac..and Reed because she knows about him and cares about him and she understands him as much she understand Mac. They don't share bloodlines but it's not necessary that to be a family :D

Sket--> Sorry. I cant help you with the song because i haven't ewatched it yet. However check The Music Forum. You can leave your question there and guys will try to help you http://talk.csifiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Karu--> Amen, dear! we need more of your nice thoughts :D Agin i repeat what's the purpose of giving us Smacked if they don't pretend to put them together? It has no sense at all
    That's why i'm so happy about everything
    Kels--> ha-ha New season will start earlier if we are lucky enough according to mi idol Peter. Summer will be shorter and we still hace spoilers from the first three episodes

Not possible! Not again!:scream: Stella is going to be very friendly with a fireman:scream:Meanwhile Mac is in the plane:scream:

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I found the scene with Reed, Stella, and Mac to be very touching if not a bit bittersweet!

I have to say these two needed to hook up like yesterday :devil: What is taking the writers so long to realize the chemistry and passion these two have? Quinn and Jordan have nothing on Stella! :thumbsup:

PS. To make things easier you guys can call me Meg

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Meg ! :D I guess they are doing things so slowlyyyyyyyyyy you will have grandchildren at the time these two finally hook up :D

I' dying for that scene. Anybody know s if it's already in youtube?

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:wtf::scream: wth?! *sniffs* oh noes.... >_<

now me not happy. :( somebody cheer me up...
    T_T

ate cate!!! AW!!! LOL! i wub it. i missed you so!!! :devil: bring on teh fics! :lol: or i'll have lynny hunt you down :p

well, macky... i swear. he should mark or rather... claim 'er now. seriously. :rolleyes:

aw, Smacky dreams?! i havent got ones nowadays T_T wah.

hi Meg! welcome and i hope ya enjoy the thread! Olive oil and ties for everyone! XD

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  13. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

oh come on! this fireman has her in a trance or somthing. snap out of it stell! yes, from what i hear firemen can be extremly dreamy and hot and what not...:drool: hahaha. oh! ik!!!!!! i bet stellas having a mac fantasy...mac as a fireman...or roleplaying!:devil: thats it! *mumbles*dumbhawtfiremen...

got a little carried away there for a second :p

hopfully my little spoiler/somthing... cheered you up mj :D

Stell, Mac and Reed. its a beautiful family...

somthing wou wouldn't see in some action/comedy/drama/chick flick big screen movie.

which is the best kind.

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

csipuddin'cup LOL! :lol: yeah that kinda made my brain wonder for a bit. :p thanks. i needed that.

btw...
    you know that fireman thing that you mentioned? well, i remembered that in Deluge (3rd CSINY book) that Stella DID date a fireman... when she was thinkin that (whoever she loves -it was someone close.. like i mentioned before, i thought it really was mac -the one who gave her the anklet)her love isnt unrequinted (sp?) so she thought she'd move on.. and theres this fireman who asked her on a date.. though if my memory serves me right... in the ending.. she told the guy she was too old for him :p i thought id let you guys know that minor detail. wonder if they based it on that one...

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Damn, that was one sMacky ep :bolian:

Like some of you have said, the scene where Stella correctly guesses how Mac's and Reed's meeting went down, is worth seeing again and again. I love how glib and sort-of-sarcastic Mac was but Stella wasn't budging. And yeah, that worried look when she was walking away with Lindsay? Sweetness!

There are other goodies too: Mac and Stella saving Reed, Mac explaining to Quinn who Reed is with Stella in the same room, Stella and Jordan's scene near the end.

Ilhaaavet!

*prepares to add more stuff to her youtube account* :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.