Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I'm new here & I just wanted to introduce myself. I know my name is csi_miami_babe, but don't worry because I love CSI just as much!!! I've posted on the website before, but this is my first time in the CSI forum. I'm usually over in the CSI: Miami one. (You can obviously tell huh?)

Hey. I'm Kelly. Live in the Chicago area. Was a lurker for awhile but then decided to join up.

Into CSI and CSI: NY, mainly. Got hooked on those via "Bones" and a couple other forensic shows, then they had the DVD sets on Amazon for cheap and the Reruns on Spike.

Pretty much like all the characters and most of the seasons, but I kinda like the earlier stuff better for some reason.

Look forward to interacting with a lot of the cool people round here.

Hi all, have been a CSI Las Vegas fan for ages just never thought to join a board. I like the style of this one so decided to check it out.

Welcome, csi_miami_babe, Shytownmofo and csisue. We're pleased to have you join this Forum. If you need any help, Destiny or I are on and so please ask. :)

Since I've already been posting on this board it's time I introduce myself to you. :)

My name is Cindy and I'm from The Netherlands. I've started watching CSI LV after I got hooked on CSI NY a couple of years ago. I remember it was time-consuming to catch up since the 6th season was already on but it was fun! CSI NY is still my favourite but LV is a good second. :cool:

Hi everyone,

My name is Caprian and I'm a regular visitor of this site. Decided to join only 2 weeks ago. My favourite CSI series are Vegas and New York. :)

Nice to be here. Ready for posting! :thumbsup: :D

Hi all,

Greetings from rainy Georgia. I've been reading the CSI Files website for years but only just now joined the forums. I'm an LV die-hard with Nick being my favorite character. But I pretty much adore all of them... I won't scare y'all by discussing my disturbing crush on Doc Robbins. :wtf: ;)

Anyways, hi! Hope to be a regular poster for a long time.

Cheers!

Back