Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those, Marg is so hotttt <3 The waves are love. *dools* Wait, we have a drooling smiley! :drool: *loves vBulletin*

Thanks for those screencaps. Marg looked really great in Two and a Half Deaths. It's great seeing photos of her from that episode!

New Catherine pics from The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix and Living Doll. Again, she's smoking hawt. :D

There are more new Catherine pics from season 7 here. :)

Thanks Erica :D I like the first one of those 3 the best, but she looks hot all the time. *goes off to look at more season 7 pics instead of the dreaded revision*

Marg is a bad distraction lol, it's now her fault if I fail ;)

Thought I'd post some Marg/Cath pics from the latest episode... she looked absolutely gorgeous!

I really thought she was so stunning! Well she always is, but she particularly shone on this episode.

how did you know that i LOVED marg's hair in this episode? :) hahaa.. thanks for the pictures.. defintely did shine in this episode.

Thanks Erica :D I like the first one of those 3 the best, but she looks hot all the time. *goes off to look at more season 7 pics instead of the dreaded revision*

Marg is a bad distraction lol, it's now her fault if I fail ;)

I'm going through the same thing... I have like 20 chapters to cover before thursday and I've wasting it on Marg...

Wait a minute.
Scratch that.
Nothing with Marg is wasting time... :devil:

I'm surprised that Shane hasn't posted this in here yet. :lol: He took time capping our gal from the season finale, For Gedda. You can go drool over her here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back