Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I agree too, I think they've changed his personality tons from when he first started. He was way different in season 3.

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hi!

I need your help.
    I know there's this episode where Ryan wears a pink t-shirt, but I can't find it. What's the name of the episode and which season?
    I also can't remember if I've already seen it or not. :rolleyes:
    It drives me nuts.

I also hope for a Ryan storyline next season, but please no drama. He could save someone. ;) A little bit more background story would be nice, for example, his niece visits him or has to stay with him because her parents are on vacation.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

There was A Grizzly Murder from Season 5 where Ryan wears a pink t-shirt under a white jacket thingy, here is a picture: http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/albums/05x17/normal_mia-0517-024.jpg There was also CSI: My Nanny in season 6: http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/albums/6x10/normal_mia-610-064.jpg

Hope it's one of those. :D

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The title is A Grizzly Murder from season 5. Hope this helps! :)

And I totally agree that Ryan needs more screen time than just running evidence and checking in on the others.

Inge, totally spot on about the background and how he could save someone. They had the perfect chance when he was the bodyguard for the swimmer. A nice shirt off, swimming scene. :drool:

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks! :)
    I think it was CSI My Nanny, because I can remember that he wears only the t-shirt without a jacket. I've already seen Grizzly Murder.

I so look forward to Cyberlebrity. I saw some parts on youtube, but not the whole episode. I rolled my eyes at the beginning as he asked Horatio, if the familiy could afford him :)rolleyes:), but then he was very nice to the girl and he cared about her. I also liked the scene where he went to Calleigh and Eric to collect the DNA traces from his hand.
    I want more scenes where the team is joking! *pouts*

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Wow, look what happens when I have to work.. I'm so far behind in this thread.

I do agree that ryan has changed since his first day. They should cut him a break and let him ahve more of a story line that shows people another side of ryan- not the guy who usually makes mistakes - sometimes big ones.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:drool: Ohh Ryan taking off his shirt, I'd pay to see.

Yup more about his family would be nice. We like know everything about the families of the others but not Ryan.

I always thought it was H would was helping pay Ryan in 'Cyberlebrity' cos H knew Ryan wasn't making enough at the gun range?

8. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

I doubt anyone would remember me... ^^;

I too have been a little ticked off about the lack of Ryan-related plots and that he's been a little mean to some of the lab members... *resist urge to strangle writers* Make Ryan a nice guy again!

'o' And I agree with everyone above me. I wanna know more about Ryan's family! I've been working on a fan fic with my friend that Ryan has a long-lost cousin that witnesses a murder. ._.' I know it's not the best... but we try.

One more thing to the writers: MAKE OUR WOLFY BOY TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT! We want to see that sexy man chest of his =p

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Me too!!! I would pay for that! *faints at thought* :p

I was pleased with his screen time last night. They had him in a jacket and tie again though. Instead of less clothes, they keep putting more on him. :scream:

Oh and Random Scribblings has caps up from last nights eppy.

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I didnt see the episode yet. The tv got messed up and it didnt record :( Ill have to watch it online.

I agree that Ryan needs another storyline. Something less dramatic but still interesting. Maybe a case involving some long lost family member or something like that.

ETA: Its the finale?

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  11. EnglandOnMyMind9

EnglandOnMyMind9 Victim

I really do hope next season, their are some ryan centric episodes. We don't know anything about him and it would help his character developement. I agree with everyone else , that he shouldn't act like a jackass to everyone. Why does he have to be a jackass anyway?

Oh and he definitely needs a shirtless scence. I would pay so much to see that. [drools at the idea]:drool::drool:

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I havent seen the finale yet too.. I unforunetly had to work. :(

im going to watch it on that website soon tho!!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

It was not the finale....I think there are a few more epiosdes left.

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

You're right Kat they're putting on too much clothes on him:lol:

I agree too that Ryan shouldn't be the jackass.

Alexx has been so much of a mother to Ryan I wonder how he'd cope with her gone.

There're two more epys left this season.

15. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

I gotta second (or third, or forty-fourth?) that. I went digging around my DVDs for a nice Ryan ep, and didn't come up with much. "Curse of the Coffin" is one of my all-time favorites, but there really isn't a whole lot else in 4 years...that's pretty sad. Where's the love??

But I think I can tell you why he's an idiot half the time. It's because he doesn't realize he's doing it--that part of the character has been pretty consistant, I think. He's always been sort of...blunt, and he's never really known when he was doing it. I actually kinda like that about him because I have a tendency to be like that too sometimes :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.