The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Thanks, Wojo! And, yes, "Ass Check" has GOT to be my fav N/G scene of all time.

I like Greg's short hair...i just like the long hair WAAAAAAAAY better.:drool:

NO!!! I MISSED IT?! I AGAIN?!:( I haven't seen that epi in so long, dispite getting about five chances to this past month alone...

What episode was "Wink of Love" in? It was one of the Keppler (I call him Kelp) episodes, right? I didn't catch that...must watch...as soon as I learn what episode it was from!:)

Goodie...so, I just send them a letter, go on about how big of a fan I am..and mention nothing about The Love...epecially to the "Straight" George. (YEAH RIGHT!)

-Lynn

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I have never in my life seen an episode that featured Keppler. All I know is that he isn't there for very long... and something happens with Catherine. >.<
    My friend and I were debating whether or not to mention The Love in our letter to both of them. My friend wants to and I, on the other hand, sort of don't. I mean, I would absolutely LOVE to read what both George and Eric have to think of it, but I'd be embarrassed to call either of their characters gay/bi. What if they (the actors) don't think their characters are gay/bi? (how could they not after eight years of subtext, though!) Have they ever commented on it before?
    But yes, the Ass Check pics are amazing. Does anyone know what episode that's from? I really want to see it in real life and not just from screencaps. It is my all time favorite pic, though. xD

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

"Ass Check" is from Hunger Artist.

hmm...I think I will mention it to Eric...I mean, after all...(I don't know where i'm aloud to say it here, because it might be classified as a rumor, and I only need to be burn for that sorta thing once...) But...uh...Are we sure Eric's exactly...straight?

-Lynn

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, the Wink of Love can be found in Redrum (S7) and the infamous ass-check in The Hunger Artist (S3 finale). I loved the latter one from the start before I even knew about Nick/Greg. But you have to admit, Nicky didn't even try to hide his checking out of his favourite labrat. I can't really remember but Warrick was standing close by, but I don't think he realized what Nick was doing :eek:

The Wink of Love was such an intimate gesture. Really telling because he winked at Greg, directly at Greg not at the group, no at Greg!!!! (Btw, I liked Keppler and the whole story line)

Oh, I wanted to comment on that for so long, but I always forgot, don't you just love Greg in Table Stakes (S1, with the showgirl outfit). He was in such a good mood, smiling constantly, Nicky smiling back at him (Sara was a bit moody, but it's all about the boys anyway). I was just wondering, maybe something happened between the two of them the night before? :devil:

That smug grin on Greg's face in Felonious Monk also makes me think of a cat that just got lucky (I know there is an expression in English, but I don't recall it now) - like for example in a supply closet ... :devil: And yes, I'll post my favourite pic again!

[​IMG]

sigh :eek:

5. my_last_chance

^-^ I have no idea. I know rumors were flying when Eric house sat for George a while ago... and people assumed he was bi or something and Eric didn't comment. I may be completely wrong on that, so don't quote me on what I just said.

^-^ Hmm, I haven't really watched either of those two episodes closely, but I like your theory on why Greg's all smiley and Nick is too. Sounds like it could have actually happened. The Wink of Love's screencap is actually quite hilarious, I think. If he winked directly at Greg then I think we know what it's implying... *wink wink nudge nudge*
    And thanks for everyone who told me what episode the Ass Check is from! xD I'll definitely be on the look out for it.

6. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Lynn's theory; someone got lucky. Enough said.

Oh, and I think i also know what that wink means. It is Nicky talk for, "Wait till we get home.":devil:

Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of quoting you. Anything stupid I say will go strait to my credit and no one else's!

-Lynn

7. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Crap I've been gone to long. Inform me of what has happened. Wait George is gonna be on 2 and a Half men? Hmmm that show is amusing, so now I have an excuse to miss Slayers on Anime Network.
    Now, why are we discussing love moments? And George's addy. I hope you are not thinking of bombarding him with subtext. Actors get kinda pissy when people tell them how they should play their character. Plus, I can kinda understand why he would be a little reluctant to play a gay guy. Especially where he is from. Nothing against Texas, of course its just that it is known for being very right wing.

And for people wondering if I was going to go through with my plan involving the Joker, he said he was busy causing trouble for Batman that day. Fortunately, Bowser said he is free. :p

8. my_last_chance

^-^ Duly noted, and thanks for the piece of advice. I don't think I'd ever "bombard" anyone with anything, especially telling them how to play a character on a famous tv show. I'd be the last person to tell them how to do anything, seeing as how they have years of experience and I happen to have none. If I happened to mention the lovely subtext, I dunno what I'd say, actually. I'd still kind of be embarrassed. Since neither George Eads or Eric Szmanda have actually admitted that the characters they play are gay/bi, then all we're doing is speculation. Who knows, they might get offended. But, with all that said, if I got up the courage I would definitely tell them how much I love the subtext and the chemistry between them.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Katlynn888, first off this topic is off limits PERIOD. You cannot speculate on here the sexual orientation of any ACTOR unless they have specifically stated what it is. Please do not bring this subject up in here again.

Also, most of your posts are not discussions, are not about Nick/Greg, and are not contributing to the conversations. This is NOT the thread to talk about the status of Warrick or Sara/Grissom or any other ship unless it relates to Nick/Greg. Also, the talk of George or Eric should be limited in this thread. There are threads for the actors/characters in the CSI Forum as well as threads for other ships in this forum.

Please stick to the rules of at least three lines of discussion pertaining to your ship.

thanks.

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Okay, you know what? I'm am THIS CLOSE to stopping posting here. Because, I am TIRED of getting reprimanded for EVERYTHING I DO. :scream:

I'm sorry, okay? I DIDN'T KNOW! Please, stop with the reprimands and the....UHG! And, if you delete my accout for "Bad mouthing" you, I frankly don't care, my dears!

The problem with this site is, there are SO MANY RULES, that you can hardly have FUN with your posts. And, isn't that really the reason we post in the first palce?! I mean, we post to say our opions, bu, seriously, I'm not saying rules aren't needed, and I'm not saying that the rules need to be taken off, but, please...lighten up a TINY BIT?!

Okay...*Sighs* Lynn needed to let off some steem...

Uh...

nickfangirl - I wouldn't dream of mentioning that to George. hehe. MAYBE a bit of the subtext...*Ass Check*...

Or not...

Yes, George is on Two and A Half Men on May 5th. Yay...can't wait...

-Lynn

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  11. my_last_chance

^-^ I'm not a mod and I won't reprimand you, but we have rules to make sure that things don't go offtopic. And something are just taboo, and you live and you learn. I know I too go offtopic, and I'm trying to refrain from doing that.
    So, in the hopes of keeping you around, let's start a new topic of discussion, shall we? Let's talk about... hmm, OH! I got an idea.
    Okay, so we know our boys have been "together" for a while, on the show. Or at least that's what we think. So let's just say that one of the boys wants to break up with the other.
    Who do you think would break it off and what reason do you think they would have for breaking it off in the first place?
    I personally think that, if anyone was going to break up, it would be Greg with Nick. I think that Greg could maybe possibly get tired of just being with Nick all the time. To me Nick seems like a long-term relationship kinda guy. Greg, well, he might not be. I think Greg would want to go see what else was out there before actually settling down, so to speak, while Nick would just want to be with his Greggo. And that is my thoughts on the subject.

12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Well, although I find it hard to imagine Nick and Greg breaking up, I too think it would be Greg with Nick, but for different reasons.

I think Greg would get tired of Nick putting things off, you know? Like, telling his parents about Greg and stuff, you know? Like,

"Did you tell them?"
    "Tomorrow."
    "No, not tomorrow, I'm tired of this, and you need to figure this out before I can evern think of being with you long term."

and then Greg walks out. well, it's sad, but...

-Lynn

13. my_last_chance

^-^ To me that just seems like something Nick and Greg would argue about. Nicky, the closeted man, wouldn't want to tell his judge dad about him being in a serious relationship with another man, while Greg would want everyone to know. Poor Nick, too scared to tell his parents, but I can understand why he'd be feeling like that. I think Greg would want all their friends to know about their relationship, too. Nick, again, would most likely procrastinate about telling them. And, thus, a cycle is born until Greg breaks it off, or Nick gets up the courage to walk out of the closet with his head held high.

14. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Well I'm not gunna say a word about being reprimanded but there are a lot of things running through my head. Some which agree with Katlynn.

Anyway hmm.. yeah I agree Greg would break up with Nick. Nick is definitely a long term guy where as Greg is... well he's Greg. I too think he'd get fed up with Nick's closetishness. Although the breaking up thing just seems so unlikely. Nick and Greg are just supposed to be together and it's the only way it works.

*sigh* I really hope there's some good subtexty moments tomorrow. That would make me a happy fangirl.

15. my_last_chance

^-^ True, but every couple has their differences and problems they have to work through. For Greg and Nick, there are a few I could name. One would definitely be Nick still being locked inside the closet. Another would be... hmm... that's a toughy. The only one I can think of is Nick not being 100% okay with his sexuality. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.