The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Don't forget Ronnie... no one really knows what happened to her. But yeah, that Ray guy could cause some interesting predicaments between Nick and Greg, but please please please don't let him be a Nicky knock-off. I loved the episodes today. Snakes and Nesting Dolls were two great episodes. Here's a quote from Nesting Dolls and it made me laugh pretty hard at poor Nicky. He's so clueless sometimes! *huggles Nick*
    Warrick (Nick sits looking at the pictures of mail-order brides): Find anything you like, buddy? (Nick chuckles)
    Catherine: So, you can't sell your kids, but you can buy their mother.
    Nick (reading from the screen what the mail-order bride wants): "I'm looking for kindest, noble man." Well, I got news for you, sugar pants. Buying women ain't that noble.
    Warrick: Well, life's short. Dating's complicated. This makes it much simpler, doesn't it?
    Catherine: It's not supposed to be simple. Complicated is the whole point.
    Warrick: It is?
    Catherine: Yeah.
    Nick: Hey, wait a minute, you're not telling me you're into this stuff?
    Warrick: Me? No. But for a guy who's over 40, lonely, tired of the bar scene, (Catherine just shakes her head) got a little cash, wants to buy himself a sweet honey, be his companion...
    Nick: He needs a translator 'cause you're not even speaking the same language.
    Warrick: That's the best part.
    Catherine (groans and rolls her eyes): Ugh...! (walks out and Warrick chuckles)
    Nick (clueless): Best part of what?*
    Snakes was a good one too. My favorite part was when Nick was in the club and was yelling in Spanish. My my. That was pretty hot. *fans self*
    *Taken from http://www.tv.com/csi/nesting-dolls/episode/386515/summary.html

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hello, everyone, I've recently barakated myself in my room to get some peace and quiet, but am having to keep the lights off so the crazy parents don't find me. (They think I'm in the basement, working on a project) and it's making it damn hard to see the keyboard. Sorry for any typo's.:)

I'd personally love to see that, Sara's Girl. I mean...the ultimate sutext! hehe. Well, it wouldn't exactly be subtext, would it? It would kinda be like shoving Nick and Greg out in the open for all their worth, which I, personally, would LOVE. :lol: Nick and Greg need to...*sigh* it's all just SO DEPRESSING!!! *Cries*

Ooh...Nick speaking Spanish *flails*

I love one story by mickeylover303 from Fanfic.net (I'm not sure if she's on WMTDB or not) it's called "Besos, Por Favor" it was so cute, and had me AWWW!'ing. in it, Nick is trying to teach Greg Spanish, and in the end, it turns out that Greg knew it all along. But, before that, Nick is trying to bribe Greg with something to get him to learn willingly, and Greg gives him a kiss and says, "How about...Besos?" lol. It was so cute, and fluffy. Check it out!

Yes...Nick can be very clueless...

Oh, and, whoever said that Nick was gayer than a rainbow flag, I lol'd at that for a long time. That was funny.:guffaw:

I'm sorry for the...uh...rumor. I was just comment on it, I wasn't spreading a rumor. I swear on my great-grandma's grave stone that i didn't mean anything by it. Please, don't be mad. I've deleted that part of my post, and it is no longer present. Really, I did not mean it. I didn't know. But, it did say it on the CSI quiz. Take it yourself. I don't know who said it, but...

UHH...yeah, i have a big mouth and tend to speak before I think...Sorry.:(

There uh, actually IS a rumor going around that they are going to kil Warrick off in the last episode. I too heard that CM doesn't like killing her people off, probably why Nick, and Sara, and Brass and Greg all survived. Pretty much the only chracter that died that had been there for more that three epis was Keppler, and I have to confess that I wasn't too borken about that. I didn't favorite him from the start. However, Tim Speedle from Miami and Aiden Burns from New York were both killed within the first two seasons, so Las Vegas is well over0due for a death...Think about it.

Oh, yes, and, my dad and I were playing a game i the car the other day. it's one we play on road trips most of the time. You give someone a clue, and the first name of someone, and you have to say the last name. He said, "he's a very important person, and some people even find him very influential. George _______"

And, I think he was looking for the last name, "Bush" but, I think you can all guess what i said. Fuzz said. "George Weasley!" lol.

Love ya's!

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I was wondering about what happened to Ronnie too. She just sorta disappeared,The Chick Chop Flick Shop. Snakes is one of the best Nicky episode like ever, well last weeks new one may be giving it a run for its money. I bet Nicky talks to Greggo in Spanish in bed. Man that would be so hot. And maybe Greggo talks to him in Norwegian. Very sexy. :drool:

Nicky is always so clueless about somethings its so cute. Part of his charm. Like my one of my favorite the LOVE moments is the liquid latex scene in Slaves of Las Vegas. Nicky is confused most of they epiosde. :lol:
    Where as Greggo knew all about the stuff. Leather and Lace. :lol:

I agree Greggo_Obsessed I hope the new guy is not too much like Nicky.
    I'm already irritated that, they are gonna try to replace Warrick in more ways then one with this guy.

4. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

oooh...forgien (sp?) pillow talk...wow...that would be very HOT.

I, will personally FLIP if they don't tie up the loose ends on Yo!Bling. I'm dying to see what happens. But, I'm serious, I will kill someone if they let Warrick leave without doing something about that. I won't say it here, because it's a LOVE thread. But, I might just write a story...

They will also need to tie up the Nick/Greg ends before they even THINK about ending it. Because EIGHT SEASONS OF SUBTEXT just can not to unattended to. Because personally, it just...no, no. I know that a lot of it is Eric, George and the chemestry THEY share but, seriously...

-Lynn

5. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Oh, god, don't say that! I won't get any sleep now thinking about that :drool:

I loved Nick speaking Spanish and Greg is pretty hot whatever he says, but I do like the idea of him muttering incoherently in Norwegian. *flails and looks for a cold shower*

I also love how Nicky is so clueless about some of the more unusual sexual pursuits and Greg is so knowing. I like to think there would be some demonstration/education of all these things, perhaps curiousity after the liquis latex conversation is how they got together? :p

Thanks my last chance (and katlynn)! I know what you mean, I'm not bothered about some big dramatic 'outing' as such, there wouldn't have to be some massive scene for me, just a subtle little blink and you'll miss it 'yep, we are together' moment, like the one with Catherine that I was imagining. It's always Catherine with me, I'm not sure why! it wouldn't have to take over the whole epi anyway, is what I'm saying. Just kind of slip in at the end.

Nat x

6. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Oh wow, Nick talking to Greg in Spanish... I think I need a glass of water. :drool: Just kidding, but it really would be an amazingly hot moment between the two. Someone should write that as a fanfic...

^-^ I agree with you 100% right there. They can't just leave Yo!Bling hanging like that. Some sort of romantic parting, perhaps? But please, nothing that even resembles GSR in the slightest. It was not my favorite ship... And again, I agree that when they end the show (hopefully years from now, lawlz) they will have some sort of awesome ending for us Love shippers. Idea:
    (last two minutes of show. Greg and Nick are in breakroom, saying goodbye to each other. The lab has gone under and everyone is being relocated. Ecklie is moving up to the federal level and you can see him dancing down the hall)
    Greg: I've enjoyed working with you over the years, Nick. (extends hand to shake hands with Nick)
    Nick: Me too, G, me too. (returns handshake. Nick turns to collect briefcase and heads out. He is about to leave the breakroom to finish saying goodbye to everyone when Greg comes from behind and tackles him, pinning him to the ground)
    Nick: (obviously frazzled) Greg, what are you doing?!
    Greg: (sitting on Nick) Before you leave, I have one last thing to say to you. I love you, Nick Stokes! (Greg kisses Nick)
    (In the background you can still see Ecklie dancing around)
    Wow, was that ever bad, lawlz. Sorry, it just sprung to my mind. But, if that was ever to happen, it wouldn't be too many years in the future, otherwise Greg probably would have broken Nick's back. :lol:
    And on a side note, I'm finally up to fifty posts! Huzzah! Now I can put up an avatar xD

7. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Oh wow squee attack. Fangirl moment. Okay I'm okay.I definitely agree that there needs to be a subtle yet obvious moment that lets it be known about their relationship.

Poor Nick and Cath though. Warrick leaving... They had better tie everything up with Yo!Bling or I be sad.

Hmm... I am so in the mood to watch some big subtexty episode right now. Rawr I really need to buy the seasons.

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I loved that! and, as you can see, I have put up my own avatar. It's my fav icon and it's the one I use on CSI wiki, fanfic.net, and, of course, here. lol. on livejournal, I use a manip, but the boys lips are dangeriously close, and I didn't want to scare anyone! Or get written up...:lol:

I REALLY hope that we have some sorta thing to tie up Yo!Bling. It's not my fav ship, but i could really use a tie-up to it all. You know? a fluffy goodbye? a kiss? HELL, A HUG?!

hehe...yeah, I still like my storie. Me thinks it wrapped things up nicely.

-Lynn

PS - Wojo - You made an icon on WMTDB, and I think it's the 'Noodles" one. I wanted to know if I could please, pretty please use it? Maybe?

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Ohh, you guys have been busy! 8D

*eyebrow waggle* I'd like to think it could go either way. -shrugs- I don't know, I see Greg doing it more than I do Nick, but if they were going to do it on the show, either way is possible.

Really? How did... How did I not know that? When is/was this happening? 8O

Seabird, I think that we just need to show people all the teeny picspams you grace US with. 8D I know that if I ever doubted it, that'd be enough.

Katlynn, besides Keppler, there was Holly Gribbs in the first season. My memory on the subject's a little rusty, but was she a regular on the team prior the the pilot?

*flails* I KNOW. So, what was it, Nesting Dolls today, what with the "Best part of what comment?" I was SO CONFUSED when NO ONE made a comment on it! D: Well, out of the people in my house who were watching it at least. I kind of looked around and felt all defeated.

*wide eyes* Um, if I only knew Norwegian...I would make that happen. Or at least HELP someone make that happen.

I WAAANT IT. And I think there ARE fics out there with Spanish!Nick and Norwegian!Greg, but, hehe, I'm a bit too lazy right now to look for 'em. BUT I SHALL.

OH, Katlynn, have you yet to see Eric and his skirt?! Because if you haven't... I can get screencaps. If you have, hell, I'll get 'em anyway. 8D

So, I actually dunno if I'd want them outed on the show. :\ I mean, I'd LOVE it if there were something behind all that subtext, but I can't imagine letting the writer's handle their relationship. D: I just... I think it'd end up with one of them hurt, and I don't want them hurt! Well, unless they're in the hands of someone I know is going to end it well *coughQueenoftheUniversecoughcough* 8D I know, I'm protective. And they're not even my characters! I should trust them in the hands of those who created them. But I don't. :devil:

D: If they end the show without giving us a hug... I will... I will be disappointed. Because obviously I can't do anything about it, but... Pwease? I'll be a good fangirl, I promise!

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

So nice to see everyone posting like happy love fans! :thumbsup:

First of all someone who can do manips well, needs to do one of Nicky and the dummy, but put Greggo in the dummy's position!:drool::drool::drool::drool: Hmmmm, does that break the pg-13 rules by doing a manip of that? MODs? Hopefully not!

As for who will be team leader/boss this is what I think. First it all depends on when Grissom and Cath leave. Also, if Sara is coming back. I do think Nicky would likely go toe to toe with Cath when Griss leaves.

As for how Greggo will feel and how it will effect our beloved ship, this is my opinion. Greggo will be torn. On one hand he will feel proud for his Nicky. And not just a my crush or boyfriend got a promotion proud. He'll be also proud as a friend. We have to admit, whether the boys have actually dated/been lovers or not, they are good friends. And its always nice to learn that a friend got a promotion.:) He also will wonder what it could mean for them. Now this could effect depending on their current status~ friend swith benefits, dating, etc. He will likely freak, at least a little. I mean Greggo will likely think of what happened between Griss and Sara. But there is one thing, that i only recently thought of. And its knda sad but happy at the same time.

Lets say Nicky get the promotion. They pull a GSR but do a better job (as someone said already). Come finale time and I mean series. It gets revealed, that they have been a couple. Or and this is kinda mean too, but dont hate me~ Series finale comes around and I cant say what exactly but something gets said and Nicky says he cant do this anymore and puts in his resignation and in some locker room scene you see him sit next to Greg and he tells him, " I did it babe. We can be together now. And not in secret." And of course they hug and kiss!:beer: Squeeeeee! Sorry, it felt like a squeee moment.

Btw, when is that epi. with George being on Two and a Half men going to air?

11. Sara's Girl

He he, I like this idea too! Yes it could definitely be handled better than GSR but I too would be worried that the writers, being as they seem unable to stand anyone being happy in a relationship, would make one of them leave or hurt the other or bring in a new character to break them up. Which would be horrible. So in some way maybe it's better if it stays as subtext and in our minds...who knows. If they could pull off the subtle 'Love Moment' and then not mess with them, I would be a very happy fangirl :lol:

Also, only_true_love, I want to apologise for upsetting you yet again with my fic. Have I become one of these evil authors Katlynn talks about? Slap my hand. Don't give up hope! :p

Suckerforasmile - re Holly Gribbs - it was her first shift as far as I know. She stood in Brass's office and Brass was mean to her saying she was new and didn't know anything and he should not have had to hire her. Then she went and got herself shot. *shakes head* I really hope they don't feel the need to kill off a main character just for the sake of it.

Nat x

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

A new episode, a short scene between our boys and the Fort is buzzing!!

Ok, where do I start? First of, yeah, for the short scene, it's better than nothing, isn't it. And then, whoever mentioned it, WHERE IS GREG'S HAIR? I watched a clip from the last episode and where is it? It's so short, what will/ did Nick say? 'Cause I think, Nick loved Greg's (longer) hair ... something to hold on to :devil:

Oh, I just loved that idea with Greg and Nick and Cath in the diner, very subtle, you should write it for the Love Wiki (QOTU's Wiki that is). I'm such a sucker for fluff :thumbsup:

What else? Hm, a yes, Eric in skirt, I think caps would be nice, especially since the video is really explicit.

And Nicky talking Spanish in bed! Oh yeah, I can so see that and Greg would just love it.

Concerning Nick's promotion, I think Greg would be really proud, yet a bit worried because of their relationship. But they love each other, so I'm sure they'd find a way. Their love is so strong, they survive everything (even a girlfriend - I hope:confused:;))

13. Sara's Girl

Oh god I know, I am upset about the hair. Why do they keep doing this? It upset me when Nicky shaved his hair off too. They both look adorable with longish messy hair and it should not be allowed to be any other way! :lol:

I love the fluff too. I have just written it actually, since you mention it, I knew I would as soon as I posted it here. I'm writing a series of 'finding out' type moments that are for the most part fluffy as anything. I'll get them up as soon as I've done with my current 'project' lol.

I have no doubt whatsoever that they are strong enough to survive a mere promotion! And, like someone else said, it's not even guaranteed Nick would accept it. Maybe he decides some things are more important than a pay rise and an office, eh? :)

Nat x

14. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Suckerforasmile - NO! I haven't! Send 'em my way, hun! hehe...*Fantisizes about what Eric shall look like*:drool:

Yeah, everyone's ideas on the subject are great! I think that, since the show would be ending anyway, there'd be nothing to hide, and no rep to protect. I mean, all I'm asking for is...the last five minutes of the last episode.

LIKE:

Nick, Greg, and Wendy are all in the old DNA lab. Wendy sighs.

"I can't beleive we're all being transfered to seperate teams."

Nick nods. "I know. I can't beleive it, either."

Greg crosses his arms. "This is totaly unfair."

Wendy nods. "Well, I'm going to go."

Nick and Greg nod, and Wendy leaves. Nick looks at Greg, and Greg looks back. Nick sets a hand on Greg's crossed arms, and says,

"It's okay, babe, we'll get through this."

Okay, even I have to admit that was pretty crappy, but, COME ON! I think it would be very sweet...or something.

bye, bye!

-Lynn

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, man I sure had a lot of reading to do! You guys have been busy. Katylynn - Yes, feel free to use my noodles icon, and don't worry I don't think Warrick is going to die. (I hate typing in the dark too)

So Nick talking Spanish in bed, that would be really hot! I love that Idea. I can't wait for this weeks episode, it looks good. And FYI it was co-written by David Rambo who wrote the episode Bull - so maybe we can expect some N/G moments...

suckerforasmile - The Two and a half men episode with George Eads airs on May 5th.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.