CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah explosions would be great. I'd love to see H handling bombs, hopefully they'd show his skills from his old bomb squad days.

Any idea if Jake's gonna be in any of the upcoming epys? It's kinda weird if they don't have him, especially since Cal just got kidnapped. They gota show that he has some concern for her at least.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it looks like we won't see him till the next season which is weird as you said.
    I mean if they made it clear that Calleigh and Jake weren't a couple anymore I would be more relieved to know tha Jake won't be there to help Callieigh after what happened to her.
    Now since they're still a couple it's odd they don't put Jake in an episode like "All In".
    It's so weird that I wouldn't be surprised if Jake didn't show up cause right now I don't think they will go on with the "triangle" stuff.
    To me their attention is concentrated on other things....maybe they'll go on with it next season.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I am all for an explosion too!!!! A BIG ONE!!! Id like to see H figure out that this person has a bomb planted in the lab w/ the team at risk, then it blows up right at the end & we don't know who got caught in it or if Horatio got to it in time! I'd like to be left wondering if one of them is dead, other than it just be all about Horatio.:D
    It sounds like it will focus more on the gun thing though, so im not going to hold my breath waiting for a lab explosion.;)

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I don't think our dreams will become true:rolleyes: ....I still think that it will be another kind of "destroying" the team. It looks to me the exact copy of "One Of Our Own".
    Although I'm still here hoping there'll be an explosion and then we'll have a hand which moves for a while and suddenly it stops:eek:
    This would be SUSPENCE!!!

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I don't know why but this idea is famliar...ahahahahahhah
    Ok, I give up. I think it would be great, too.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Cool, looks like most of us are in agreement to keep the Spoiler Lab open. :)

Explosions? I want explosions.

I tend to think because of this, 'destroying the team' means breaking them apart in one way or another. But it would be much more interesting if someone wanted to off the team, heh. It would give them more of the spotlight. Except Horatio is supposed to 'put his life on the line'. Well, doesn't he do that all the time anyway? Maybe we'll get to see a scratch or a bruise or...y'know, bullet wound? And like was said above, I'll be disappointed if we get another 'H almost dies' nonsense and then nothing happens.

These spoilers sound promising though. :)

And yay Tom Sizemore! He could totally play such a sleezeball so hopefully that's the kind of role his character is.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yup, I'd like to keep it this way.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. But H has been working in the lab the last 3 epys so maybe I'm just a little hopeful that we'll see some of his own blood on him. Maybe a graze from a bullet, but at this point I'd settle for a scratch. Afterall the title 'Going Ballistic' does sound like alot of guns and I love those! I mean when it come to H. :cool:

Yes the spoilers are hopeful.

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Maybe some of what Ron will do (now that he seems to have access to Julia at home maybe also her deep bank accounts?)is dig up dirt with the private eye on each of the team-some wrongdoing or suspicion of something dirty in their past? childhood or teenage years even? Love the idea of an explosion in the lab but then they'd have to pay for a new set? that sounds expensive and I'm not sure CBS will consider it but boy would ratings go up with an explosive season finale like that...

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That's what I am thinking, too ^^^^!
    I know Rich the shooting instructor just kinda fell off the face of "Miami" :rolleyes: but I tend to think that he was placed there to dig up dirt on Natalia. Could it be possible he is part of this game plan also??!! The mere fact that he offered his services for free?! The fact he was all too "curious" about the evidence left in her vehicle?!

I guess it's possible that Ron just threatens to "out" all he knows about the team to Stetler & that's where Horatio gets down & dirty & "puts his life on the line" to stop him from exposing the team. Or they could really throw us a curveball & it turn out to be someone completely different:confused:
    Either way, it sounds promising.:p

10. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Just remember not to trust ANYTHING Ann Donahue says. I'm still pissed at her for outright lying to fans about the season 5 finale.

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Loving the spoiler info. I read on this page. H wil definately fight for his team. As for an explosion, I dont know if I want that.

The reason I came in here orig. was to ask you all who have seen the previews for next weeks episode. I know everything gets sliced and diced an all, but what is everone take on it??? And one BIG question in reagards to it. Well two. First being, your take on the following line that is said. "One of the agents will say good bye FOREVER." And secondly, does this mean the departure of Alexx, since its been said she is leaving? *sigh*

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey All,

Here is next weeks promo.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLkfylQ1X5I

Enjoy... but I don't think you will. It does look like Alexx is leaving us for good. Forever, like the Promo says...

Oh and make sure to pause the last clip. You will see Alexx sitting on the floor in the morgue with her legs curled up into her chest. :(:(:(

I will be sorry to see her go. It takes away from the team for me.

HCrazy

13. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Awwww NO... I was hoping that Alexx would at least be around till the end of the season...so sorry to see her go..

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I thought next week's episode was new? Why does it say they're showing "Broken Home" again? :confused: Anyone?

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HCRAZY...thanks doll!!!:D I wouldn't have even noticed Alexx sitting in the corner of the morgue if you hadn't mentioned it.

This looks soooo good....& sooo sad!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.