CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think it's a great idea to have seperate spoiler threads!!:)
    It would seem easier to keep track on the upcoming epis; I for one start to get confused with which epi is which, & what is supposed to happen in each one.
    Could we have a seperate spoiler thread for characters/actors like TVGuide articles, radio & magazine interviews...things we hear or read that doesn't relate to one particular episode?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yep. :) There would be no problem with starting spoilery character/actor topics separately from the spoilery episode threads. Actually, that shouldn't be a problem right now, assuming they have a spoiler warning in the title. It's just I believe that the original idea for the Spoiler Lab was to keep everything together and lessen the chance that there would be multiple threads that one could accidentally happen upon and some discussions that one could start, were most likely already taking place in the Spoiler Lab. (so maybe an article was already posted there) So most just decided to post everything in the one thread. :lol: If we got rid of it, you could post whatever about a character/actor without wondering whether that exact discussion was taking place in the 'big thread'.

Keep the feedback coming!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually I've grown acustomed to the two thread here, and I like things the way they are. When I want spoilers in general it may or may not relate to the upcoming epy, I go to the spoiler thread. When I want spoilers specific to the particular upcoming epy I go to the episode thread.

Works for me! *shrugs*

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Cool. :cool: I know some others are more comfortable with how things are as well.

I might start a poll later on in case some don't want to have to explain why they're for/against it and we still get some numbers. We're not in a huge rush though. :)

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I`m OK with having this thread and then making new one for every upcoming episode...

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Ditto! I rather like this as it is. :bolian:

As for the season finale, any bets on tons of bullets flying and nary a one nicks our H?:guffaw: Ok, that was mean, but hey....:cool:

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Double ditto - I kind of like the spoiler thread as it is now - too many threads might get confusing. :confused:

Anyway here's some spoilers I saw - this was from a press release CBS sent out about May sweeps - sounds interesting, actually :) It's about the last couple of episodes of the season:

Monday, May 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: MIAMI-Horatio (David Caruso) must face off with a private investigator who is systematically destroying the team. Tom Sizemore ("Saving Private Ryan") guest stars as private investigator Kurt Rossi.

Monday, May 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: MIAMI- CSI: MIAMI-When someone is determined to take down the team, Horatio (David Caruso) puts his life on the line. (Season Finale)

So maybe H's actions from "To Kill A Predator" will have some repercussions after all, huh? Sounds like Cal and Eric might be in trouble. Wonder how this will play out. H putting his life on the line? Doesn't seem like anything new and doesn't carry a lot of impact since the guy is so invincible.:rolleyes: Let's hope he's not going all "Rambo" on everyone - and I agree, H should at least get knocked down to the ground or something - if only to bring him back down to planet earth! :lol:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm accostumed having spoilers here and other topics for the episodes:thumbsup:

Whille we're discussing about this kind of thing here are two spoiler for the last two episodes:p

CSI Miami 6X20 "Down To The Wire"
    Horatio faces off with a private investigator (Tom Sizemore) who is systematically destroying the team.

CSI Miami 6X21 "Going Ballistic"
    Horatio puts his life on the line when someone tries to take down the team.

Wow it lookes like the mole stuff from s4:rolleyes:

osp same time as Miamirocks :p

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

GOOD!!! I hope Horatio comes to the rescue & "saves" the team...I feel like they are soooo going to need it!! ALL OF THEM.:p

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep it really looks that we'll have troubles for everyone:p
    I can't wait to see how they will solve everything cause right now things look so bad for each one.
    No the question is.....how will Horatio put his life on the line to save his team????
    I really can't wait to see it:p

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Wow! I'm excited. The spoilers look very promising. But I had the impression the season fnale was going to involved Kyle. I think the soemone out to destroy the team could be the Ron Saris guy? The issue with him was never resovled in 'All In' right?

But again I'd take everything with a pinch of salt. Remember the "H almost dies"! spoiler for s5 finale?

But still let's hope we do get to see some real H-action, and really see him putting his life on the line, and not like stepping infront of some guy wielding a gun. :cool:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That is exactly what has been boggling my mind, FLO! If it was any Joe Blow investigator out to destroy the team, I couldn't imagine Horatio having to put his life on the line to keep the team from being destroyed.
    What I am wondering is ..is "destroy" the team, meaning destroy as in break them all up or "destroy" as in killing or hurting the members of the team.:confused:
    Should be very, very interesting...I hope they don't let us down:p

I agree HROCKS, this sounds like Ron definitly!

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep Hrockz it looks like it's Ron who wants to destroy H and his team...at least in the last episode;).

Knowing Ron I'm having the same doubt of mjszud that destroying means trying to kill or hurt the members :rolleyes:...and let's say it's not good.
    I don't know why but right now I'm having the thought we'll have an explosive finale:rolleyes:

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Ok, Florry. We have understood you want the explotion...ahahahahaahah
    Everything is possible knowing H and Csi:Miami... I hope we will have clousure with some of the pending stories, such as the triangle...

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Was it so evident I'm all for explosions??:rolleyes::p

Anyway I don't think we'll have any development with ths "triangle" :)rolleyes:) also because it looks like they just eliminated one part of it....and in my opinion it's impossible to close this story wihout a par of it.

Now we just have to wait for this finale:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.