The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I completely agree with you one hundred percent. Let Nicky and Greggo stay single (Subbbtexxxttt) rather than give them girlfriends. I personally would be pretty sad if Nick was talking to Greg about his girlfriend (if and when he gets one) and Greg collaborates with him about his own gf. If they are both at perfect ease talking about their gf's... well, I dunno.
    But that day shall never come! Jealous!Greg will make sure of that. xD
    There's been too much subtext to just have it taken away in one episode. 8 years! Are you listening, TPTB?!
    *breathes into paper bag* I swear I'm okay now. I just get a little bit passionate when discussing The Love. I mean to say, who doesn't? :lol:;)

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Yeah. I'm gonna put all the chapters of Meeting the Parents on WMTDB all in one go and stop posting it on fanfic.net...because there's just too many people like that over there....imagine the reaction I get when Fuzz and i start posting our MPreg fic. And, yeah, I got past the formating issues, and WMTDB is slowly surpassing fanfic.net as my fav fanfic site...

Well...thank you all for your reviews!

Sara's Girl - I think I might do that answer peice, but I really don't have any idea what Nick's fav place could be...I mean...:confused:

*shrugs*

OH! I got it...:p

Also, I was thinking about something in class today. We're going to be reading Anne Frank for the last part of the school year, and so we've been studying the Holocost and everything...and it got me thinking about this really AU fic...

I don't know whether you people would want to hear it...it's kinda stupid...

Well, the gist of it is that Nick and Greg are two young Polish men that are sent to the Ghettos, and eventually the concentration camps. I have to figure out if I'm gonna make one up, or use on that already exsists....I told you it was stupid...

CHEESE!

hehe. that was random. See you, peeps!:)

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Jealous Greggo could be something interresting to see. I guess sad or upset Greggo would be good to. Whether it be over the 'g/f' or something else. I love happy cheerful Greggo but seeing him display other emotions is alway nice since you dont see it that often.

I'm not putting this in the spoiler box since it isnt one but it does deal with tonights epi. I realllllllllly hope we see more Greggo than we did in the previous new epi. *loves seeing her Greggo*:drool::drool::drool::drool:

got the link from Jay and here it is in case you need it http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/The+Forum+of+Love?t=anon

hope to see you all there!!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Here you are, one_true_love my dear

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/The+Forum+of+Love?t=anon

And, since My post has to be three lines long, here is a line of smileys! :guffaw::scream::drool::lol::rolleyes::eek::wtf:

love you all!

Who else is coming to the live chat tonight? Come on, you know you wanna!

-Lynn

5. my_last_chance

I would, but I have a soccer practice tonight. >.<
    So I think The Fort has discussed this many times over, but I was just wondering... who do you think knows about Greg and Nick (at work)? I personally think that Grissom and Sara know. In the Rashomama episode, right after the "Marriage is a public declaration of love," comment from Nick, Sara smiles this strange smile, as if she knows. So yeah, those are the two I think know about Nicky and Greggo.
    P.S- I was wondering if maybe anyone would check out my story on fanfiction.net and tell me what you think of it? It's my first fanfic and I was really nervous about putting it up. I have tough skin (so to speak) and any thoughts on it are welcome. Thanks a bunch! <33

It's on my profile, here -
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~hiddeninatree

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Looks like a combination of German and French to me. You say something about yourself (MOI) and the LOVE (Amour). Something about you favorite moments of the LOVE. I can make out some of the words thanks to my Latin classes.

I love that idea. There is another fanfiction site that caters to the adult situations as they say. But its only for 18 and over so sorry young ones no posty herey. Anywho I also agree that Greggo would slip up first. Hes a very open and passionate guy, I feel it would be hard for him to hold something like that in for too long. As for Nicky he may still be dealing with his inner issues before he would say something to Greggo. Mainly cause he feels a reason to have a "beard" as they say. Love that term by the way. But I think once he got over that, he would be very romantic and protective of Greggo.Caveman Nicky is my favorite kind of Nicky. :lol:

PS. Extra excited about new episode tonight. For some reason I have a good feeling about a love moment tonight. My fangirl senses are tingling. Can't wait to talk about it.

7. my_last_chance

^-^ Your "fangirl senses"? That made me laugh. My fangirl senses aren't quite as in tune as yours are, obviously, lawlz.
    I too believe that tonight's episode will have many happysubtextymomentos. Well, us fangirls can dream, can't we?
    I personally can't wait to see Nick and Drops react to each other and how they communicate. They are hilarious together.
    --Excited for tonight's episode xD

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*grumbles*

Fuzz has decided to sleep through the epi. I am mad. SHE CALLS HERSELF A LOVE SHIPPER?!:scream::scream:

So, it's probably only going to be me at the live chat. see you all.

-Lynn

9. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Oh god, I've only been gone a day and there is so much to read. Great, but I feel I'm missing out :( I'm writing something and it seems to have taken over my life so I need to get it finished so that I can do other things, I'm just absorbed at the moment. Since everyone is pimping their fics, if anyone has a spare few mins for some angst, the first 2 chapters of my fic 'Chances' are up at WMTDB. Reviews appreciated muchly, I have cake...:lol:

Katlynn, if you are struggling I will write the answer, it will give me something different to do, heh.

Anyway. I agree that Sara would be the first to find out because I think Greg tells her everything. I love Sara and see her and Greg as a really cute friendship pairing, I think she would comfort him if he was upset about Nick, whereas I see Nick going to Catherine more. Gris would know because he always knows everything, though I think he would just sit there knowingly and not say a word until they outed themselves :) Just how I see it anyway.

I love that bit in Rashomama...*flail*

Only true love...jealous/upset Greggo is super cute...though I love seeing him smile as much as the next fangirl, lol. I think Greg would break first in the jealousy/Nick with 'girlfriend' scenario. I think he would make a scene of some sort and Nick would go after him...smut would ensue.

As for favourite genres, I like to read anything really but avoid anything when either of them die cos that upsets me. Depending on my mood I like angst, romance, smut, humour...I like writing angst best but it really takes it out of me putting the boys through the wringer. Hence why I'm so tired...

Nat x

10. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I LOVE SMUT. hehe. I mean...again, my own suckieness at it might be why...Seriously..I suck...AT WRITTING SMUT.

uh...on that awkward note...Sara's Girl, please, yes, that would be wonderful of you, hun!

hehe. I wonder when I'll be able to start that story...if I do start it...

-Lynn

11. my_last_chance

^-^ Do you think you could post the link to that story?
    That'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    I agree that Gris would know, as you said, he knows everything! And Cath seems very motherly and would probably understand while Warrick, well, who knows how he'd react.

12. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Sure, here it is:

http://www.nickandgreg.com/desert_archive/viewstory.php?sid=4852

I always seem to write Catherine in somewhere because I see her as kind of comforting, mother figure and could be quite tough on them as well if they need their backsides kicking into gear. She's fun to write.

I actually think Warrick would be ok once he got over the idea of the actual physical act, which I think he would find weird because Nick and Greg are his friends more than anything. I don't think he's homophobic even though he's clearly a guy's guy if you know what i mean.

I like reading smut more than writing it, I find it difficult to write but I usually have a go! Katlynn, will do :)

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Not only do posts have to be three lines long, they must be three lines of actual discussion, not three sentences that have nothing to do with Nick/Greg. So no, a line of smilies does not count as discussion. Katlynn888, I have yet to see any discussion about Nick/Greg.

Here are some highlights from the Shipper Central Rules.
    PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM.

SPAM

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

~ TalkCSI is a DISCUSSION BOARD, not a CHAT ROOM. If you wish to chat about real life, post in "real time", or even post chattier messages regarding your ship, please do so OFF the board using a medium such as MSN, AIM, YAHOO, or a chat room, or make use of the PM system here.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So, how was the new episode??? Please let me know!

Who do I think what tell the other first that he loves him? Depends on the situation. If Greg's in danger - like life-threatening - I think Nick would break and tell him or the team. Nick's just so emotional, you saw it in Fannysmackin', he could hardly control himself!

Greg's more controlled (see Grave Danger - and I'm not saying, he was cold, not at all, he just knows how to hide his feelings) that it would take something like Nick talking to him about how great his new girlfriend is, that he'd snap and yell at him "You idiot, can't you see how much I love you?" and Nick would be so confused but he'd realize that he'd wanted Greg all along.

Not sure I made sense.

Anyway, I love all kinds of fanfics, but I'm not so keen on angst unless I know there will be a happy ending. I love anything fluff, and I'd come to like smut too.

Hope there was at least some scene between our boys yesterday! The Fort's booming right now and I'd love that continue!

As for who knows about them? Hm, I guess Sara because she and Greg are close, I think Grissom might have an idea.

Well, since I'm German ... some minor mistakes but hey, I'm not the queen of good English either ;):thumbsup:

15. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Lynn, I love that idea! lol, the funny thing is, I've done that for other shows before. I never posted the ideas, I think I wrote them mainly for Walker... sorry, handwrote them, before I had access to the internet. Wow... that was a long time ago. But yeah, I'd love to see that. Lots of sadness and angst, of course. Sounds just perfect.

As for last night's ep... OMG... The Greg in me was squeeling! Nick wore the best outfit, he looked so hot! lol. And as for him stepping up to take charge someday really soon? Yup. After that ep, I can totally see it happening. Too bad Greg wasn't in it a lot. Hardly at all, but at least he was more than Warrick. In Greg's scenes it kinda hit me just how much he's grown up. I mean, he even looks grown up, and not even in his clothing choice either. Maybe it's just cause I'm so used to seeing Eric as a seventeen year old kid in The Net and then a goofy labrat, or something. Who knows. But yeah, everything with Nick was just great. It was like it was Nick's show. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the whole team, and it should be a team piece, but he was smokin' last night. lol. He did a lot of things I'm not sure a real CSI would do, but it didn't matter because it was him. hehehe... the Greg in me was very happy. And that scene with Catherine and the dummy... where was Nick's hand? hehehehe. Yeah... Now, if only he'd used a real live person for that experiment...
    *sigh* Well, I'm off to work on Chapter three of my story so I can get it posted sooner. ttyl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.