Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Adorable_Crazy is sooo right, awesome banner Hormiga! :thumbsup:
Somehow I get the impression that you also joined the next banners challenge, hm? :D

Thanks Adorable_Crazy and Vera !!! :D And, erm, that was my attempt for the banners challenge, and I finally posted it here...:rolleyes: :lol:

Sure, Joycie, if I can recall it, you made wonderful fanart, especially wps. What do you want me to write on it? :)

Last edited:
^^Here is my try, let me know if you want something different.

bc1nm3.jpg

Wow, that banner you made for Joycie is awesome Hormiga, I love the style & the pic. :D Really well done. :D

Oh my gosh, Sidlreiana, those banners are amazing, I love the 2nd one, that is one of my fave Catnip scenes ever... I love the text and colouring, really well done!! :D

Linda - I love the banner! :D it goes great with the icon you made for me!! I thank you so much for making them!! :)

Sidlreiana - I love you banners they're so gorge!! The text and the colouring is great!! Nice job!! :D

Okay I have kind of a complicated request, could someone please me a Sandle banner using these two pics blended together and have it say "Side by Side Sidle & Sanders"...hope this is not to complicated!

Thanks in advanced :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back