William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BIG WELCOME hammers_fan glad you decided to join [​IMG] and you've go a lotta catching up to do,:thumbsup: I as well didn't know who the H he was, but I did watch the 1st ep. from waay back 8 years ago, and then realized I'd seen "The Contender" and "The Rat Pack" and went, I know this guy, but in the 1st movie I wouldn't have given him a 2nd look either:wtf: CSI has brought out his greatest acting attributes for sure! have fun:D

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

welcome (happy)hammers fan!

Mr Petersen is a rare breed of a man who does seem to get more attractive as he gets older. Not to say he wasn't handsome when he was young, he was, but nothing like he is now! When he was younger, he was kinda boyish and cheeky looking :lol: Now he's just perfect. First thing I ever saw him is was that movie - Manhunter. Which is one of my favourite movies. So I was aware of him before CSI. But he was one of these low profile actors for years, cos he just doesn't do the limelight thing.

As for the new season, well, no offence to the other cast members, but getting Billy signed up would have been the priority. Then Marg, and then the wonderful Paul Guilfoyle I would suggest. They are the 3 leads on the show, they are the most important characters. And anyway, it seems decisions about who leaves are the producers as well! I think they just want to freshen up the show, which is probably a good thing.

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hello hammers fan!! Totally agree with you! (It's the only time I will as I'm a Liverpool fan! :lol:) Watched Manhunter and loved the reflection in the window scene :drool: but he is so much better looking now. Older Billy is yummy Billy!!

I'm really pleased he has re-signed and I'm sure I read somewhere that they were starting to film series 9 as soon as series 8 was in the can, so there's a chance Billy may not miss any episodes upto Dublin Carol.

But I do want to see him in a film at the local multiplex. But I may need restraining!! 20ft Billy... Grrrrrrrrr!

Saving up for Chicago next summer now. Think that one's better for me as it's in the school holidays, I won't need unpaid leave and we can squeeze in a Cubs game!

Always thinking!

4. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I agree with you. They are my favourite characters (with Sara as well) and then, I like Hodges and Wendy more and more, I wish they play a more important role in the next season.

I'am happy that WP signed for a new season, because I cannot think of CSI without him. Maybe it is stupid, but I would be kind of jealous for him if CSI would continue without him.

Welcome Hammersfan ! :)

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I too like Hodges more and more! We have the same idea alienor :cool:

My favourite characters have always been Griss, Brass and Cath (in that order :D ). And recently, Hodges has crept up there, seriously, I love his character so much, and a lot of that is to do with the wonderful interaction between Wally Langham and Billy. They work so well together. If the writers of CSI have any sense, they will have a lot more of those two in scenes together next season.

Wendy is great as well. The show doesn't need a lot of new characters to freshen it up, cos they have 2 really strong characters who could really work well with more screen time.

6. Desertwind

I guess were all thrilled to the bone about him re-signing[​IMG] and we've all got our favorites, to me the mesh/blend of them all is what makes the show work, but without him, I guess I'd have to move on, besides him I love Sara, Warrick, Nick and Brass, Cath & Doc. They've also had some great guests, so that'll be interesting to se who's next on the agenda:) The lab rats are fun, but not as great as the CSI's to me. A fire-breathing ep. would be Hodges & Ecklie working together:evil: So now their bringing in a new guy to replace Gary, Hmmm, have to wait to see how he fits in with the rest of the team:confused:

7. Desertwind

As the nation ages, so do it's TV stars:eek: mentioned is our man, & according to this he's a 'pup' also Marg and George, on the aging process:vulcan:

LINK

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hmmm I never think about their age...until now? Gosh MH will be 5-0?? :eek:

Awww my Melinda C. will be 39 tomorrow. :)

It's cute how the article states William is just a "pup!" :lol:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

It certainly is cute! :lol: Anyway, I've always been attracted by younger and gorgeous men and he sure fits that description! ;)

10. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the welcome.

Still a little puzzled how I've been oblivious to CSI and Billy Petersen for so long, especially as I've always watched far more American dramas than British ones. Somehow it slipped through the net! Plus a friend of mine said in a very matter-of-fact way.... "oh yeah, you mean you've never watched CSI? great show and the main guy's gorgeous too!" - Gee, thanks for waiting 7 years to tell me!

Anywho.. read the article about older stars. Wouldn't class 55 as a golden oldie, or how did the article put it??? a "comfortable old shoe"!! It's all about the person, not the age.

(britfan - even though I'm a (not so happy!) hammer, I'll be hoping Liverpool beat Chelsea in the 2nd leg at Stamford Bridge)

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Welcome Hammer! :)

BP is a young 55. I still think the word "pup" is so frickin' cute. :lol:

OT: Earlier I went to the Rocks - Cubbies game :) it's the only time I don't root for the Cubs.
    I just find it so amazing how loyal Cubby fans are? A lot of blue tees tonight. :thumbsup: No matter where they relocate, they love their Cubbies :thumbsup:
    BTW, the Cubs won in extra-innings.

Its just the thought that BP my have been watching my Rockies. :drool: And I bet he's watching the Lakers - Nuggets game too.
    Though I'm not a basketball fan, I'll root for the Nuggets. :)

Wheeeeeeee.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gooo Rockies!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Gooo Nuggets!!!!! [​IMG]
    Gooo Avs!!!! [​IMG]

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I'm keeping an eye on the Cubbies, they are doing great. And I've been wearing my Cubbies baseball cap a lot in a long-distance show of support :D

I really don't like basketball though.

Still hockey season for me, my Rangers did great in the first round of the playoffs babeeeeeeee. Now bring on 'em pesky Pens. :beer:

AS for football/soccerball, I still haven't forgiven John Arne Riise for being the most incompetent player in the history of the game. So let's not mention that.

Anyway, where was I, oh yeah, Cubbies, I'm sure Billy is real happy with their start to the season.

Hammers Fan it amazes me that you managed to not see CSI for so long over 'ere in the UK! It seems to be on every night on about 3 different channels.

But hey - the important thing is that you found it now :thumbsup:

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm wearing my Cubs t shirt too... wore it for our school show last week. Chicago was mentioned in the musical and as I directed it and played in the band, I wore my Chicago Cubs t shirt... and dreamed of watching them with Billy... Sigh...

OT-
    Do not even get me started. Life long Liverpool fan, Champions League Semi, what did John Arne Riise think he was foing in front of his own goal like that???

14. Desertwind

hammers_fan beings your a newbie to the deliciousness of Billy, here's a list of all his movies:thumbsup:

LINK enjoy:drool:

15. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

Grissom drives....a bimmer?

correct me if I am wrong, but in the 2nd episode of season 8, when Gil is talking to Sarah about their relationship, you see them sitting in a blue car. that blue car's interior looks an awful lot like a BMW 3 series interior.

Dunno but I always figured Gil to be a Saturn or a Chevy Malibu type guy. Not one to "splurge" on cars.

I am sure its not Sarahs either because she has a stang.

so ....BMW huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.