The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Just post on WMTDB from now on. When I started writing HP fanfiction I had a similar problem and moved to a different site. I love WMTDB its like my favorite fanfic site of all time.

My favorite genre is fluff. I love domestic Nicky and Greggo. Something about stories of the boys living together and random everyday stuff make me a happy fangirl. I also read alot of pure smut stuff :devil: and lots of other genres as well. Really good songfics are fab too.

Wojo, I agree with you about the chemistry thing, George and Eric just click as well as Nicky and Greggo do on camera. That would be the greatest thing every if they become a couple in real life and on the show. Speaking of which I think George just broke up with his girlfriend. :D

2. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

Guten label , jedermann! Bedauernd , ich Hafen hing auf in ein während , aber ach , wohlauf! Sain , MOI vraiment nécessité vous guys à dit myself se que quelques-unes de votre favori AMOUR moments êtes. s'il vous plaît!

Well, you don't know what i said up there, did you? i could have been cussing you people out, for all you know!

haha, no, i wasn't. i need you guys to tell me what some of your fav LOVE moments are, please! Kudos to anyone who recognizes the laguage.

-Fuzz

P.S. Has anyone figured out my penname, yet? five brownie points, to the first person. BTW, I'm thirteen, like Katie up there.

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Well, you all know by now that I'm a believer in the Eric/George thing. I mean, the greatest sutext peoce of all time, "ass check" had to be proof. I mean, unless they really are planning something, I don't think they told George, "Okay, now, once he's said the last of his lines, Eric is going to walk away. As he's doing this, subtily look down at his ass."

No, I don't think so.

Oh, yes, MsCatherineBrown. I said it either back there, of on the last Fort, GE had recently broken up with Monica Casey (again, don't really care about any typo's) affectionatly refered to as, "the beard." hehe.

Well, that's all I gotta say.

-Lynn

4. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Haha. Oh, the I-hate-slash Flamers... *shakes head* I haven't actually had any of them in the N/G fandom :D So I'm pretty happy about that. Then again, I'm constantly making sure that there's some aspect of RELATIONSHIP or N/G SLASH in my summary so that I don't accidentally piss anyone off. But yes, Katlynn, I imagine that WMTDB is a wonderful alternative. :] Much better alternative, actually 8D So glad it exists...

!? I don't know if I said anything regarding the subject before, but are you serious? :\ Haha, I was under the impression that they'd broken up ages ago xD I think I got a little ahead of myself.

Oh, I really hope so! :D *refuses to disbelieve*

OH! Hey, is there a new poster here? 8D I can't believe that I missed out on it. And somebody's got a fic.... I should be reading. But I've got a pile of stuff to do and not exactly working on it, so.. I'm sure I'll get around to that soon xD

AGAIN, I hate to bring it up, but have we heard anything about who this chick's s'posed to be? Like, personality wise? Because I would really like to know... *shifty eyes*

Fuzzy (is it okay if I call you Fuzzy? 8D) - Language looks like French to me xD But I've only got 1/3 of a semester of French under my belt (which, I may add, I kind of... Mostly failed xD Long story), so I'm not 100 percent on that.

And favorite moments? Weeeeeeeeeellllll... *thinks really hard* Well. Fannysmackin' in itself was a great eppy subtext wise, so that. I mean, the jaw clench tells all. No matter what nonbelievers say. (Funny story about Fannysmackin', actually... But I won't clog up my moments!) And that's all I can think of right now, my mind is clogged up with things completely unrelated. But there's so many, and *sigh* I love it all so...Oh! And the ass check that Katlynn pointed out. 8D Oh! And the "Thanks, Doll" bit, and the chest pat moment (the one with the talk about Hawaii and Nick seems relatively pissed until Greg gets all flustery around Grissom) OH! And and and the "Rock on/I love you" bit in... what, season three? I can't remember the eppy, OH, and then THIS ONE. Um. So much for forgetting. 8D The ass check brought back a lot.

So, I've noticed that there's a lot of news regarding the actor's contracts and who has been renewing them, but I haven't heard anything on Eric. o__O Now, is this because Eric doesn't have a contract to renew or because they just don't love Eric enough?

Oh, and candy, Nicky being gay may be fanon, but at least it's well supported fanon xD *sigh* But I do understand what you mean.

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I've always kind of wondered. I mean, hmm, is George Eads actually gay? Can you fake this kind of thing and not secretly wonder about yourself? That would be the one thing I would ask George if I ever got an interview. Maybe he didn't even know that he was doing it? (As if he couldn't tell!) But honestly, who really knows.
    All that subtext has to come from somewhere. Do you think both George and Eric got together one day and something along these lines happened...
    George: Hmm, Eric, what would you say to making Nick and Greg have romantic feelings for each other?
    Eric: I was thinking the exact same thing!
    George: So it's settled. And since we're great eye candy as it is, us having eye-sex and touching-moments will make the fangirls go crazy.
    --
    I'd laugh pretty hard if that was the case, but I doubt it.

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Nope, though it might have been, and I probably read that one too. lol, Geekwriter is great! But no, I was thinking of ArtemisEmerald's latest piece "When All Is Said And Done" it's on WMTDB. Check the end of chapter 2, it's the cutest scene with Greg doing a poem in Norwegian with his three year old son. Gotta love it!

So... ya'll want to know my age? 25. Woot. And still jobless. Well, sorta. long story.

As for good fics and authors to read, on WMTDB: ArtemisEmerald's piece I mentioned above, EvenStar's "Sacrifices" and "Angel", Suckerforasmile, you know I can't name everyone who's good... DisasterousLetDown, is another. On ff.net you NEED to go read MsMaggs pieces "Where You Are" and "The Day Before You". And others as you find them. Caster is good, and she's posted on both sites. Yeah, I'll let others continue the list. Otherwise I'd just recommend you go find my favs list on both sites.

And with that, I'm off. I need sleep. I got a new idea today. I'm sorry to say many of you will be kidnapping a character if I ever post it, but I really like it, so I probably will at some point. But that's all I'm gonna say.

Oh yes, and welcome to everyone who's new! I can't believe there are so many of you! And to you I say click on the link in my signature! You'll be glad you did! Join the wiki and support the boys!

**End of Transmission**
    **Edit to add more** lol

Um, yes, those people on ff.net are annoying, but I don't get many of them. I make sure to put "N/G" in my summaries. lol, I don't want to read GSR or Sandle or Snickers, so I make sure to do that for others. Though I don't understand why people have to make such dumb comments. Why bother? Well, anyway, just go to WMTDB, it's the best for our ship!

And my fav genre... duh for most of you I think. I'm a die hard angst fan, which is why my current fic, which was supposed to be really light hearted and fluffy is starting to turn angsty. I promise to try and reverse that cause I had some wicked cute scenes planned that I can't do if there's angst.

**End of Transmission** for real this time. I swear.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  7. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Wow, you've all been busy. suckerforasmile I agree about those moments. All good ones. I also agree with everyone who says N/G will never go cannon. That sux of course but hey what can we do? We can stay faithful to our ship that's what.

only_true_love that shirt is epic. I squee'd when I saw it.

I also agree with Katlynn that those moments weren't intentional. Those are things that just randomly happen. It's a well known fact that George added in 'Thanks Doll' all on his own. The chemistry is definitely there.

Oh and Lynn, I'll get to your fic eventually. It takes me forever to read those lol.

8. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

I'm loving this right now! I can't wait to see the next episode. I'm pretty sure Greggo'll be crushed about Nick's girl. I really hope so. You hardly see any of the field mouse since the seventh season. Hodges is in the episode more then my luffly Greggo.

D:

On a more random, less serious, note...My sister just randomly gave me a tamagotchi...

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

O_____________O Um. *flails* :0

ANYWAY, favorite genre? I TOTALLY MISSED THAT! I'm basically up for anything. xD Casefile, angst, fluff, etc... I'm kind of all over the place, just depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Because I'm in a subtexty mood right now, there's also the scene where Greg's talking about involuntary saliva getting on the people you're talking to when you're talking. Haha, I fail at life and remembering eppys, but yes. :D AND HOW COULD I FORGET, the "I thought we had a relationship" scene, because...because....BECAUSE. And Archie's comment to Nick about getting a girlfriend directly after that, too. Even though it's not directly related to N/G, still. 8D

As much as I hate to admit it, I doubt they'd out the boys. I mean, if there's eight years of subtext and they haven't done it, I don't see it happening. But hey, there's still hope. And besides, it's not like we still don't stand a chance. 8D Yes, my optimism still hasn't run out. :D I'm very happy about that.

I don't think that the writer's would do a decent job portraying it if they were going to do it. *shrugs* And I hate comparing to GSR, but since it's a canon couple, I can only imagine it would end in something like that. And if there were people angry about GSR, and they were a straight couple, I can only imagine how it'd go if N/G became canon. One, another relationship people would worry about getting shoved in their faces if they didn't like it, and two, they wouldn't be a heterosexual couple. -shrugs- Besides, fanfiction is such a nicer place to play in. And the angst is controlled, because you know that a N/G fan only does the angst because they love Nick and Greg. And because angst usually requires comfort. :D

And the Eric/George bit? Haha. I seem to always be thrown into RPS fandoms whenever I get into a fandom, xD, though I'm not sure why.

Oh, I hope he'll be crushed, too, LeggoMahGreggo. Whether they'll show it or not. And you know... *eyebrow waggle* Just because Nicky's gettin' a girl doesn't mean we're completely off base, either. ;)

OH. STACY! I'm attempting your challenge. :D I'm not sure if it's gonna work out, though. :\ I am hoping that it'll shut me up about the new girl thing, though. 8D

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I like just about anything except angst. But I'm learning to like it. As long as its in small doses and things work out in the end.

QOTU~ I will now develop back up kidnapping plans for either of the boys in place if this story you mention gets posted. lol

I know I shouldnt be so ok or not worried about the g/f, but I'm not. At least for right now. Even if she stays for a while and she turns out to be more than a one date with our lovely gay cowboy. IT WONT LAST!!! B/c not only will Love fans go crazy and if need be I start a freaking petition to end if need be. One thing though that might surprsie us is we will not be the only ones not liking her. Any fans that still have hope of snickers (even with Sara gone and GSR, etc.), and or Nicky with Cath wont like it either. And when you have that knid of power, the viewing public can change things.

But until the day that it seems like this girl will stay, I will not panic. I have faith in TPTB that they are NOT stupid, and are not that cruel. Not that anyone saying that thet are but if you look at this season alone they have been ever soooo kind to this ship.

So NO PANIC! If need be I will start a petition. Like QOTU once said in a recent post, from Dido's song, I WILL go done with this ship!

Thanks everyone for liking the shirt. I wish I could recall who did the manip, b/c it was so nice.

Glad to see some wanting to do my challenge! :thumbsup:

Qustion for you all, and this could work into the challenge story if you are doing it~ who do you think between the boys will break first? in other words who will say something ot the other or to another team member that they have feeling for the other. Hope that isnt confusing??!

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Who knows? Overall I think they just do not love him enough or think we do, which is so wrong.

I love Angst stories and I think I have read a few of yours, QOTU. When I write my own fics they are always full of angst. I just cannot get enough of it. :lol: Some smut is good too. All fluff I cannot deal with too much.

Since the first episode of CSI, the subtext between Greg and Nick was evident. It is really hard to deny that there is not some sort of love between them. They are just perfect for each other.

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I had forgotten all about the other ships that centred around Nick and another character. All the other ships would probably be upset as well. Angry fans are definitely a force to be reckoned with.
    And to answer your question, I'd have to say that.. hmm.. that's actually a tough one. I think it depends on the circumstances. Casually, I think it would be Greg. He's more outgoing than Nick. But if something bad's happened to Greg, and Nick is freaking out, he'll come out to the team that way, I'd say. I know, not very original ideas, but it's all I got at 6:58 in the morning.
    Have a good day, all! xD

13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hey, everyone!

Are we live chatting tonight? Just a question. Today is thirsday, correct? I think it is...

Uh...Greg. think that it might be Nick...in extreem cases of denial, but, seriously. De nial is not just a river, people...:rolleyes:

-Lynn

(P.S - Fuzz has tuturing today. So I get to have my way with the computer until five. VIVA LA REVOLOUTION!:thumbsup:)

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

True very true, me i like angst but i also like hmm, adult content lol... need i say anymore... The subtext between Nick and Greg has been there since day one... So i dont really understand how they can make Nick have a girlfriend at all... To be honest, I would rather them be single and stay as they are than have the TPTB make them have gf's.

BTW my two new chapters are up!

Yeah i know i wonder why that is that no one talks about Eric, we love him!!!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I stopped posting on Fanfiction.net a long time ago, although i have not had any rude remarks. I stopped because I didn't like the way it was done and you can't post anything that is sexually graphic. And as you know I love writing smut!! MWTDB and LJ are so much better.

I think as far as who would break first, that is a hard one. I think Greg would slip up and say something without thinking and Nick would call him on it. Then after Greg admitted to his feelings Nick would say he feels the same. Then they'd slip into the nearest supply closet....:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.