"Drop's Out" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, April 24, 2008
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#814) "Drop's Out"

WHEN TWO RECENT MURDERS ARE LINKED TO AN INCARCERATED CONVICT, THE CSI TEAM BREAKS HIM OUT OF PRISON TO HELP SOLVE THE CASE. - Rapper Method Man Returns As Convict Drops - Brass and Nick get help from an unlikely source, an incarcerated criminal (Method Man), when investigating two murders that take place in the same apartment building.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING:
    Drops: Method Man
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:
    Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
    Jessica Jaynes: Anya Monzikova
    Walter Jaynes: Grant Sullivan
    Valinda Carlisle: Nikki Disanto
    College Student: Omi Vaidya
    Sherry: Octavia Spencer
    Dale D: Al Shearer
    Dana Espinoza: Cara Santana
    Maria Espinoza: Ludo Vika
    Mini-Britney: Terra Jole'

TELEPLAY BY: Dustin Lee Abraham & Allen MacDonald
    STORY BY: Dustin Lee Abraham & Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

LINKS:
    Thanks To: "The Futon Critic"
    CSI Files: It's A Race Against Time In 'Drops' Out'

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Is this going to be like "Mission Impossible"? Will Nick be the inside man? Who drives the get-away car, Cath?
    LaSquisita

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hahahaha, wow, that made me laugh. But, it's something to wonder about, as well. I seriously doubt they'd actually break Drops out of prison, but that would definitely be one show I wouldn't want to miss if they did!

4. 13CSIgal

13CSIgal Victim

It is good to see that they are following up with a light hearted episode that looks good. Two weeks ago that episode was intense.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No more Drops for me. Please. Couldn't stand him in "Poppin' Tags" and didn't like him in "Big Shots." What's to say I'll like him this time?

6. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

i thought i was the only one disinterested in Drops. I don't like those episodes.:confused:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too, I'm not that thrilled with seeing this guy again, when there's so many others that I'd rather see:vulcan:was he that popular?

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't wait to see this episode, but not Drop, I will remember him in Poppin' Tags, I like that episode and Big Shot, it okay and it not the best episode. I wouldn't be surprise that Drop did hired someone to killed two people in his apartment, I wouldn't trust him with anything.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I loved Drops in the past episodes and can't wait for this one. Maybe it's a Nick thing. ;) I just get a kick out of how he gets under Brass' and Nick's skin!

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I so agree with you Smokey. That's why I wished they didn't kill off Precious Ricky. He did the same thing. :guffaw:

11. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I like Method Man, and I liked "Poppin' Tags." So I was happy when "Big Shots" came out, and I was wondering when MM was going to have another episode. I didn't really like the kids dying over a poster in "Poppin' Tags," but it was an interesting storyline, and I am hip-hop so I liked seeing Akon, Obie Trice and Travis Barker in that episode. I hope "Drops Out" will be as interesting as the other two. I definitely won't be leaving the house to go line dancing until CSI goes off Thursday. Don't want to miss a second.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I have nothing against Method Man, but "Poppin' Tags" and "Big Shots" are the two CSI epsiodes that I have liked the least. I thought he was hilarious, but that the cases stunk. This one actually looks interesting, so I'm excited to see him in this week's episode. :)

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

"Drops" again? I guess I will be prepared with my pillow so I can take a nap again this time around. The past two episodes with him have been two of my all-time least favorites throughout the eight seasons. At least it will save me from wasting time doing clips this week, as there are only two characters I'll need to watch.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, it's not like those last two episodes centered around Drops. He wasn't the major player in either one. I guess if someone didn't like him at all in a minor role then they really won't like him in a major one, but to each his own. :) I can't wait for this one! I think the previews look great!

15. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

I'm just wondering how he's going to insult Nick this time - first his clothes, then his hair...