Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those pictures.
Oh man, for a guy he def has a nice place! Im sure someone helped him out in that which in the article mentions an interior designer - lucky bugger... but MAN that couch (the green one) is AMAZING....
he looks awesome in those pictures.
He could totally host a party for us. hahahah just so i can steal his couch!! although i am small, so i may need some further assistence!

sue what magazine is it, the name and whats on the cover... I looked at the intouch one i read that thing from front to back and i didn't see jonathan in it :( I hope its just not a states issue, i will be very BS at that magazine lol!!!

Thanks Twiz! You're fab!

I'm really surprised by his place. It's much more modern and stylish (although I hate that word) than I thought it would be. I love the couch that he's sitting on in the 4th pic. If you want the green one, katelynn, I'll have that one. :D

Doesn't his girlfriend live there with him? He talks about it as if he's living there alone. :confused:

Thanks for the scans, Sue! I'm going out looking for the mag today on my errand trip. :D

From the looks of it he hired someone to help but definetly added his own ideas to the plans. The rug under the table is funny, to me at least. It looks like white grass. :lol:

I thought the same thing about the girlfriend, Ali. Perhaps she has her own place?

You guys are all welcome. Took me some time to figure out how to get those up, errr.

It's the latest In Touch mag with Britney Relapses on the front. If you searched through it Katie and didn't see him then it was the wrong one. It's a weekly mag so it may be gone already. There are 3 pages and it's at the end. When I found it at wal mart I started searching right away and was growling cuase I didn't think it was it. Just as I was about to give up I found him...and I SQUUUEEED really loud.:wtf:

As for the g/f, I have been thinking for a while that they broke up. I've been hearing rumors of it and I haven't found a single pic of them together since the 100th ep party. Before she was always w/ him at event's and lately he's been solo. JMO I think him saying he eats alone is a big hint to us woman :beer:

Thank you Sue, Maybe i skipped a few pages i was in a rush i was late for work. look what jon did! hahahaha thats okay. PH.
I will just go buy that one its still on the shelves i just saw it again this morning.
Thanks a lot!

Yes a big hint to us!!! Who is down for a little game of "find out where jon lives" hahaha actually i dont think id do that, i would prefer not to know where he lives and just randomly bump into him walking or something. then have him give me a "tour" of his apartment!! but im still stealing that green couch. hahaha watch that couch actually go missing then he comes on here and reads what i just wrote LOL i hope that doesn't happen!! - not like it would

[edit] I just bought the magazine, and the dining room on the table near the wall i just noticed he has this white structure, does anyone else see how its like two guns attached?

Last edited:
Thanks for the scans of those magazine pictures! He looks so cute and amazing in the first one! The rest are great too :)

I just bought the magazine, and the dining room on the table near the wall i just noticed he has this white structure, does anyone else see how its like two guns attached?
I kind of see it..it could be two guns or one of those plate holder thingys. :lol: Good eye!

^^ thank you.
haha.
I just took another look at it. if you rotate the picture you can see how it is two guns attached. Thats pretty neat.

ANd i like how in that window in his kitchen theres a body picture that you shoot during Practice,etc. I think thats pretty nifty.
I wish i had the money to do my place like that, given i still live at home figuring im a "starving" student HAHA. But when i do move out into my place in about a year when i go to a different school, oh man... now i really have to steal his couch hhaha.

That couch would be awesome in yellow to!

and i like how he says in that magazine "he doesnt like destractions in the bedroom" hahahaha OKKKAY jon!!!

I noticed that gun statue/thingy too and thought it was kewl. So I wonder if now he is into learning to shoot since he did that thing with the Miami swat team for the show. I'm also wondering if that body picture in his kitchen is from the time he did it and maybe he actually hit the target a few times. In the video it didn't look like he did very good.

I liked all his little comments especially the bedroom one! :censored: I can't believe you like that couch Katie. I think that thing is so Fugly, lol. No fight here over that, but i'd like to have that SHAG rug!!! :censored: I'm sure I'll have to fight Kat and Missie for that!

haha Sue you're funny.
I don't know why I like that couch, but I do.

I was thinking that too about that body picture.... Maybe becase you can see it has been shot at. and watch it just be some art work. HAHA then i would feel pathetic... But he has an amazing place, great artwork, design, colours...etc but i have a red bed with sheets hahaha and i dont think its distracting. well plus im re-doing my room so its kinda a mess but i think red looks fine, even a lighter shade of red.

the bedroom quote is my favourite, because its something he would say and he could be joking trying to hint something but you know- but that is jon.. :)

Hey i found a website with all of the episodes for CSI: Miami including all those that have been shown for season 6!
IF you are interested in the website PM me and i can give you the URL i dont wanna post it on the boards!

Last edited:
He had mentioned in an interview long ago that he was very sloppy and his g/f was always nagging him to pick up his clothes and take out the garbage. I guess he's not sloppy anymore! I'm shocked he didn't have Emily Procter decorate his place, after all that's her 2nd thing she does. She said she did a friends house over the strike break. Maybe she was too busy to do his.

Thats what I was wondering too, about how he didnt have Emily help him out.
I wonder what her work looks like!!!

haha maybe he cleaned up for the magazine, i mean afterall, i doubt they would conduct such a thing if his place wasn't in order!

Can you imagine him tearing about the place, shoving piles of clothes into the wardrobe and slamming the door shut, pushing piles of magazines under the bed... It's a great bed, but you can't see what's underneath it! :lol: I bet he's a typical guy when magazine photographers aren't coming to visit. His jacket'll be slung over that green couch. The cat will be fast asleep on that shag rug. (He has got a cat, I heard).

Can you imagine him tearing about the place, shoving piles of clothes into the wardrobe and slamming the door shut, pushing piles of magazines under the bed... It's a great bed, but you can't see what's underneath it! :lol: I bet he's a typical guy when magazine photographers aren't coming to visit. His jacket'll be slung over that green couch. The cat will be fast asleep on that shag rug. (He has got a cat, I heard).

haha you made my day!

I can so picture him shoving things under the bed and into closets or any where that the object may fit!!!!

I can relate right now since im re-doing my room so if i dont want ppl to see things i just stick it under my bed, its just temporary, because when things are out of order it irritates me.. but for some reason its only my room that i hate it be unorgainzed.-.

hahaha i can picture the cat blending in with that rug, since someone said it reminded them of white grass, i cant remember who said that. LOL. i dont even know how this is relevant.

I wish i could be more like a guy so i wouldnt have to clean so much!

Jon probably hired someone, i mean h*ll he probably has money to do it now! In the magazine if he has those glass fruit objects and i believe they were over 100 bucks each for a glass fruit... he must have money
hahaha.

Does anyone know when the next new episode is supposed to air? im getting mad LOL!

ROTF @ Ali's comment! Yes I could totally see him preparing for the photo shoot shoving stuff under that huge bed, closets. I bet he has a spare clutter room or a garage jammed with junk. He's into cycling, so I bet he's has parts and bikes stacked somewhere in that house. Imagine the photographer about to open his closet door and Togo leaping through the air to stop him before a wave of junk came pouring out. :guffaw:I bet his cat does love that rug, especially if it's made out of real fur. My H has a real rabbit skin and my cats go crazy rolling on it.

Tonight is a new ep Katie :thumbsup:

Thank you Sue,
I was looking at the CSI Miami site, and it was saying this episode is 08. and i was like well figuring we are wayy past that. but now it changed, sooo AH thank you so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back