Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat, great banner, love the Cath/Gil, it's awesome, and your CSI guys is yummy:thumbsup:

Sidlreiana_15, your Danny/Rikki banner is gorgeous, great job

Cingirl your Wrrick banner is great, he so reminds me of Lenny Kravitz;)

Two from me,

qqq-1-1.jpg
kml-1-2.jpg

Thanks Steph and MLA! (was it Linda? :confused: ) :)
MsCatherineBrown, I'll try s/th with those screencaps probably tonight or tomorrow and come back to you . :)

I was wondering if one of you talented guys would mind making me a banner. I'm after a simple NY scenic banner with the words CSI:NY in the same font as the dvds. I would really appreciate it. :)

Alright Tinks, I gave it a shot, perhaps you like it:

nycity.png

I was wondering if one of you talented guys would mind making me a banner. I'm after a simple NY scenic banner with the words CSI:NY in the same font as the dvds. I would really appreciate it. :)

Alright Tinks, I gave it a shot, perhaps you like it:
Oh my god, thats awesome! I love it. :D

Thank you so much cinegirl! You are an :angel:

*tizz excited* Oooh, I have a new banner.

Vera - Amazing job with that request, I would have gave it a shot but I was doing this one for CSI_Bevin /Autumn (<--I hope thats right :eek:) ,

HI!!! *waves*
If anyone could make me a sandle banner using clips from 4X4, Gum Drops or Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye
here it is:

sandlebannerrequest.jpg

Let know if its okay or if you want anything changing or adding :)

Last edited:
Thanks again Linda and Soph! :D

And I'm glad you like it Tinks, so funny, now I'm a smiley angel :lol:

MsCatherineBrown here are my other attempts, perhaps you like one of those:

warrick05.jpg
warrick04.jpg
warrick02.png

And I'm glad you like it Tinks, so funny, now I'm a smiley angel :lol:
I was going for angel. But it implies a smiley angel. :lol: I don't whether that would be an insult or an compliment. I meant it in the compliment way. :lol:

Wow Vera, those banners are totally fantastic, I love the styles you have used on them all. The first is my fave. Well done!! :D

Aw, thanks so much guys! :D

Tinkerbell, no worries, I took it as a compliment, and I like a smiley angel way more than just an angel-angel :D

Steffi, thanks for missing me in here, hehe, I'm also missing this thread and hope to stop by again more often from now on. :)

Oh my word, that Adam banner is soooo awesome, can I snag it? Pleaseee? :angel: He looks so cute and the style is great. Well done Hormiga. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back