William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Adzix, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Thank You desertwind.

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

3. RocketScientist

oooohhh correction forget yummy look at the curls here!!! ladies

Don't you just *itch* to run your fingers through those curls and the beard probably so soft!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sorry I am just weird...... it is just the excitement of lots of new images after so long! :):)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RocketScientist and my family think's I"m obessed:rommie: "are you going to start talking about WP again"? they need to read your comments..:wtf:

[​IMG]

5. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Now we know how he looks when he gets up in the morning:bolian:and that robe, I'd like to get him a satin one, or is that to girly? and OMG that is his and Sara's apt. the same one as in "Leapin'Lizards":wtf:

THE MAN AND HIS DOG I'll walk him for ya' Gilbert..call me:alienblush:

7. RocketScientist

Nahhh not weird :lol::lol: To paraphrase The Man said himself "The only abnormal response is no interest at all"

I mean look at THIS!

Now *obsessed* would be to have this as your work phone/PDA wallpaper...... I have to explain it is "pure art". :thumbsup:

8. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

this is why i didn't tell my friends about it, 'couse thay we hate me for talking so much about him :D (it won't be the first time :D). and if i put this on my PDA, my bf will definatly leave me :D (but i have a secret folder with his pics ;))

9. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

> off topic (sort of...) anyone has a copy of Young Guns 2? Watch closely and you'll see him, pre - Gil Grissom, as Sherrif Pat Garret.

10. Desertwind

Welcome kayfeb[​IMG] and it's not off topic, we all know about his movies and that he played Pat Garrett:thumbsup:glad you enjoyed that!

[​IMG] and Rocket that was a long time ago, huh? I like him better now, more mature, and sexy, but he's always been a hunk of a guy:drool:

11. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

oh, great to know that. thanks. i had no idea at first until i saw his name on the credits next to Pat Garret - except the way he stares was a giveaway, but wasn't sure then.

12. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

From last week's epi:

Hel-looooooo SEXY :drool:

13. RocketScientist

ren4e .... me too!

Except my husband knows about my obsession and is resigned to it! I keep telling him it is a complement as he (my husband) has the BRIGHTEST blue eyes, dark hair (what there is left bless), beard, round glasses and is a scientist! Come to think of it I am a brown eyed, curly brown haired physicist and we met at work and originally no one knew we we living together for ages!!!!! Mind you we are not forensic scientists and I was not buried under a car when everyone found out - we sent a joint postcard from a holiday finally! But we have been together 12 years & have 2 kids...... I wonder why I like GSR/Grissom & CSI then.....???????? ha ha

Anyway on with the art..... THIS is still my A1 *all time favorite* Gris picture.

What is everyone else's' fav?

14. Desertwind

RocketScientist your funny:lol: and maybe you and your hubby could hook up with Griss and Sara, and have a foursome night out:thumbsup:

KLEENEX MOMENT

AND GORGEOUS GRISSOM

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

RocketScientist: Hmmm, you sure you and your dh aren't really Gil and Sara...lol!!! That's a lot of coincidence. ;)

And am I the only one who can't the the picture that you posted? :(

Before this episode, my fave pics were from Jackpot and Formalities, but I have to say that I just love that Promo still for GDC of Gil in the suit, with the tie undone. Same as my icon actually...lol!!!! *Grrrowl....* :drool:

Here are my other longtime favourites:

Best of Jackpot

Best of Formalities

Billy

Gil

My New Favourite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.