Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

I absolutely love Supernatural, it's one of my favourite shows. I'm loving S3 right now, it's so good, and I'm looking forward to new episodes. Favourite brother definitely has to be Dean. I liked Mystery Spot, that is an awesome episode, probably one of my favourites.

Congrats to Jared and Sandy! Wish them just the best for their future!

Like the new thread title even tho it wasn't my fave *lol*
As for the new episodes, I'm already counting the days till the next one ;)

Thanks for adding the new title SB. :D

Congrats to Jared and Sandy! That just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Aiden_Burn said:
Favourite brother definitely has to be Dean.

I've been trying to figure out which of the two is my favourite brother. I'm pretty partial to Dean but Sammy's just so awesome too. Then again, if it came down to who could have their own show, I'd pick Dean. :eek: Heh.

Repeats come back April 3rd! I believe it's Malleus Malificarum.

Yay, the show's back on tonight- even if it's just a repeat, I'm relieved to see it back in its timeslot! I get nervous when they bump my shows for even a little while...

Speaking of which, when will we know if the show has been renewed for season 4? I can't see how it wouldn't be... seems like the fanbase just keeps getting stronger and stronger. The underground movement may even be moving above ground! :D

^ Supernatural.tv has announced at the beginning of March that Supernatural has been picked up for a 4th season. :)

As the CW has picked Supernatural for a fourth season, the campaign has come to an end.

We want to thank all the fans who read the posts. All those who posted them elsewhere. All those who commented.

We want to thank all of you who watched the series on Thursdays, 9 pm/ET, telling your families, friends and co-workers to do the same.

We want to thank all the fans who sent us fanart, giving permission for their creations to be used by others, in a joint effort to spread the word. We want to thank all the fans who used the campaign fanart, giving their creators due credit.

We want to thank everyone who emailed the CW, making themselves heard. All of you who emailed the media with any Supernatural question, opinion and/or comment you could think of.

We want to thank Supernatural fans for their encouraging words and ongoing support in the campaign.

Our gratitude goes to BuddyTV and Firefox News for helping to advertise our efforts.

Our thanks to all of you who kept knowing, kept believing, kept spreading the word: Supernatural will not get Lost!

Supernatural.tv and Winchesterbros.com

:D

Holy moley... How did I not know this?

AWESOME!!! :D

OK, now I can go back to just worrying about what they're going to do to Dean at the end of this season. I wonder if they'll go BIG again, like the last few finales? And I gotta admit, I'd love a scene that involves Dean's big green eyes welling up again- suckerpunches me every time!

i can totally see them going big. they always do. it also wouldn't surprise me if they leave us with one hell of a cliffhanger, which always seem to irk me at teh moment but end up making the season premiers that much more bad ass.

When is the next episode of Supernatural going to show?

I've only watched a few eps of SPN, but looking forward to the next ep 3x13 that will have AJ Buckley again. :)

^ Cara, I believe the next new episode should be April 24th?

I'm excited for AJ Buckley too. :D I absolutely adored his character in season 1, he was pure gold. Plus, he played off of Jared and Jensen so well. Ah, the things that happen when all these funny guys get together. :)

Wow, I didn't know that he was coming back again- that's awesome! I loved that episode. "Ask yourself, What would Buffy do?" :lol: I can't wait to hear what happened after they got to LA and found out that their movie offer was bogus!

Man, I am seriously psyched about a new episode finally airing... and I'm also feeling some trepidation about it being on at the same time as the new Grey's Anatomy. My roomie may try to fight me on it, but I'll win. ;) I just hate fighting with her about it because we rarely have disagreements. Still, a girl's gotta have priorities! :lol:

yes, its going to be pure greatness with aj back, like everyone else already said hes by far one of my fave guest stars(and andy of course i loved that lil psychic)
^^ well i'm pulling for you and i hope you prevail in the great greys vs.supernatural fight. ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back