George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great as usual Babs. Don't even need to go to your site as Jacquie and speedy seem to be posting as many as the can. :lol:

For anyone interested there are some pics of Nick over in the spoiler picture thread. :D:drool:

I also volunteer to go take care of Nick. I'll take care of sick Nick over sick kids anytime! :lol:

Susan

Captain said:
My bags are already pack and I've got plenty of extra soft Kleenxe packed and ready to take with me
I've got the chicken soup, lets go! Lets hope that when we get to the airport, the airline didn't go under and leave us stranded. :wtf:

blackflag said:
For anyone interested there are some pics of Nick over in the spoiler picture thread
Already snagged 'em. He looks soooooo good in them, but then again, he always does look good! :drool:

I'm going to be watching this episode again this weekend. Thank God for On Demand!

Captain said:
My bags are already pack and I've got plenty of extra soft Kleenxe packed and ready to take with me
I've got the chicken soup, lets go! Lets hope that when we get to the airport, the airline didn't go under and leave us stranded. :wtf:

blackflag said:
For anyone interested there are some pics of Nick over in the spoiler picture thread
Already snagged 'em. He looks soooooo good in them, but then again, he always does look good! :drool:

I'm going to be watching this episode again this weekend. Thank God for On Demand!

I'll bring some blankets, is that neccesary? not really I think, we will keep him warm :devil: oh well...just lets go ;)

For anyone interested there are some pics of Nick over in the spoiler picture thread. :D:drool:

Susan

I'm always interested in the pics :) Snagged all three of them :drool:

And with all this traveling we are doing to help Nick feel better all I can think of is Leaving on a Jet Plane :) Ok we've got Kleenex, blankets, chicken soup anything else. Oh wait plenty of Ward Girls with their handcuffs :guffaw:

jacquie said:
Ok we've got Kleenex, blankets, chicken soup anything else. Oh wait plenty of Ward Girls with their handcuffs
Oh, we can't forget the Vick's Vapor rub (I'll be happy to rub that on his chest ;))

What about a thermometer. Hmmmm, wander what kind of thermometer we should bring? :guffaw:

Handcuffs? Babs is right, don't think that'll be a problem. :guffaw: Poor guy, he'll never get away. :devil:

Ok we also forgot the cool cloth to soothe his fevered brow :D and I'm not even going to try and figure out which type of thermometer but one of each could be fun :guffaw:

:lol: Cap'n, you make me laugh... I've missed the ward the past few days... Damn school and work... Oh I hear Nicky's feeling under the weather, I'm going to be on the next flight out, with my fellow ward girls, to help nurse him back to full health... :lol:

Ok we also forgot the cool cloth to soothe his fevered brow :D and I'm not even going to try and figure out which type of thermometer but one of each could be fun :guffaw:

You guys make me howl!!!:guffaw: Don't wanna forget the OJ. Gotta get your vitamin C when you sick. :lol:

And the winner is Yoshi! Because I couldn't choose between wanting to nibble on this or this. So I choose both! ;)

So do I get 2 Nicks (I may faint) or Nick for 2 nights? ;) :D

I see from the caps (and spoilers - I couldn't wait lol), that there's a sick Nick about. Guess I'll have to get into nursing mode.

So what next?

I'm thinking Nick in overalls (ok - jumpsuit - but that will always make me think of babies :lol:).

15 in about 24-30 hours? Much appreciated.

..and can I just add - the stubble! :eek:

Shame it's not for keeps because i love this look. My favourite hair after the buzz love.

Last edited:
Jacquie..yes indeed...you girls have been having a field day in here ....
this is my paradise...lol

Hi Jac :)

Surprisingly warm and sunny. I drive up through the High Peak District in good weather so it was really lovely. Sunglasses, music, lemon sherbets and lots of sheep to look at on the way :D
Then of course I come back to some seriously hot Nick pics and the man himself on the doorstep when I get home ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back