Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29:

That's the way I interpreted her saying 'ok' too.
    Something about the way she delivered that line seemed like it wasn't just a simple ok but OK (I'm taking a chance on you kind of way)

2. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^ Yeah there was definitely more to it than her just accepting a ride home. It was like she kind of agreed to give what they are feeling a chance. Only Calleigh could put so much meaning into one word! :lol: I definitely think that she is wavering though. She won't be able to hold out against Eric much longer!! :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That was seriously perfection. Holy God, she opened the door for him. Reminds me of that movie... I forgot the name, but it's old as hell, and it has a father telling his son something like, "you know she loves you when she leans over the driver's side to open the car door for you." And it's totally true. Aw.

Eric & Calleigh Thread #29 - slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!!

Okay, as much as I'm loving this, they need to resolve the Jake issue somehow. Christ, his girlfriend was kidnapped and almost killed -- AGAIN -- and he's nowhere to be found? As much as I dislike him, they need to break them up or tell us what happened before they move on to EC. It's not like he seriously stands a chance after tonight anyway.

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^ I think that thread title perfectly sums up the major lack of coherency that attacked us all tonight. :lol: ;)

The Jake thing is bothering me, but I'm still too far up in my happy EC clouds to deal with that right now. :D

Figuratively and literally. :D Her reaching over to open his door for him was sosososo cute. :D And the fact that she gave in so easily to him when he said he was taking her home? Her walls are totally breaking. She's been keeping him at arm's length, but tonight she opened that door a little wider for him too. She can't help but let him in now. And I don't think she wants to keep him out, either. :D

Gah. So much to love about this episode. <3

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I agree her opening the door for him was very symbolic. This will be the episode that launched a thousand ships, especially since there won't be any new episodes for a couple of weeks. God, I can't even remember the last time I read a fic.

Can we put that title up or do you guys wanna keep suggesting?

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I`m so glad that there was an EC moment in this episode. Please, please, please, post the link when somebody uploads it. I have to see it. You know what`s great with EC ship? I`m sick and bored at home, I can`t watch the new episode, we had a power cut last night so I couldn`t watch the CSIM episode that was showing here (5x18) and I still have a huge smile on my face just because I know that there was an EC moment in an episode that I may watch in few days. There is no other ship that can do that to you. I mean, let`s face it, EC rocks, right? I can totally imagine what happens at Calleigh`s home. You, guys, remember all that rescue sex we were talking about? I think this deserves one M rated fanfiction, don`t you think?

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I've added it! :D If you want it changed, just ask.

Welcome Ruth! :)

I have to work a whole day before I can see this episode. The E/C scene at the end sounds absolutely wonderful. I'm disappointed about H/Y (or lack of) but so happy about the E/C development.

8. Marija_Magdalena

I actually like the new name. I think that that would be the word Eric`s brain would form if Calleigh kissed him. I just hope it will happen soon.

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

It is 4am right now, and I've just finished watching that final scene I don't know how many times. :drool: OH MY GOD! The only thing that could have made that whole thing better would have been for Eric to have hugged Calleigh after she turned toward him once it all went down. But I LOVED the fact that she DID turn toward Eric, and that he had both of his hands on her (one on her arm, the other on her shoulder).

The look on Eric's face right before he said she didn't have to go home alone, it was clear how much it had affected him and he so badly wanted to say something to her, and finally after she said she was okay, he blurted it out "I'm not". And of course that same look was on her face, like she so badly wanted him to say or do something, and that look again on her face when he did! I agree that Calleigh saying "Okay" was her letting him in, giving him and a relationship a chance...at least I hope so.

Ok...now I'm off to bed...have to get up in 2 hours to catch a plane to South Carolina. :eek:

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

11. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

OMG!!!!!!! Thanks you so much! That is awesome! They so so so need to like get together NOW!!!! Eric is so sweet!

Any more clips anybody? Please! Now i've seen some, I need more!

12. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Wow! The scene at the end is great (thx for the upload). I agree, the opening of the doors seems metaphorical of their current state of relationship; Eric's heart is widen open already and Calleigh's only just cracked open, but it's enough for him get through to her. This is really good writing. About rude Ryan: I think they just made him act that way, because if they all were supportive of her then the threat of the website to Calleigh would have been down-played. And he was the logical choice to play the bad cop (let's grant him his minute of fame). As it is, were she not kidnapped, the website in itself would have cost her much credibility. It's just to get us agitated enough to suffer with her.

13. Marija_Magdalena

I`m sorry if I`m bugging anyone, but I can`t see that. I don`t know what`s wrong with my computer, but just can`t see that video. So, can somebody, please, please, please upload it on youtube? I`m really sorry if I`m boring, but I`m dying to see that scene.

14. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Haha, love the new thread title. Told you guys something better would come up. ;)

I'll try to get it on youtube in a bit but you can try right clicking Leela's link and selecting "Save Link As..." to save it somewhere on your harddrive, then try opening it from there. I bet it's your browser that doesn't have the right plugins. If you have Windows Media Player, you should be able to see it.

I can't stop watching the scene. Wow, it's so perfect. When Eric was like, "I'm not," Calleigh's look said everything. The whole thing was so sweet and how adorable was it when they're in the hummer and Eric smiles? So. Cute.

The scene right before that, after they've gotten the guy under control, he looked like he just wanted to hold her so badly. Aw.

I don't even remember if H was in the episode, but I don't really care either way.

15. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.